The Wedding and The Truth

In Heaven

 

The day of their wedding had come. As the wedding started, Yunho waited for his bride on the altar. When, Jaejoong appeared, both of their families, and Yunho’s jaw dropped for what they saw. Jaejoong’s looked so pretty and nobody can beat him. Jaejoong stood beside Yunho. He smiled at his husband while held on a bouquet.

After they both said their promises, Yunho tide the ring on Jaejoong's ring finger. Jaejoong tide on Yunho's too. He cried cause he was way too happy. And Yunho pecked his lips till it get swolen.

 

"I love you, Yun.."

"I love you more, boo.."

"Together ?"

"Forever..."

 

=========

 

Jaejoong slept on the couch. His eyes were red and puffy and a bead of a tears on the corner of his eyes, sign that he was crying all night. It's already 2 and a half months after since their marriage. Yunho always came back home at 3 in the morning. It makes Jaejoong suspicious. Is Yunho cheating on him ? Or what ?

 

"Jae, I'm home..."

"Yunho ?" the crying man woke up

"Geez Jae, did you cry again ?" Yunho ran towards to Jae and wiped his tears away.

"Yunho.."

"Yes, boo ?"

"Do you love me ? I mean, really love me ? Am I not a good wife to you ?"

"God, Jae, my BooJae.. What makes you ask a question that you already know the answer ?"

"I... Why do you always came home late ? Are you cheating on me ? Are you planning to get another wife ? You can divorce me if you want to... It hasn't to be this way!"

 

Yunho sat next to Jaejoong. Pulled the beauty man's head to leaned on his muscular chest. He tried his best to stop Jaejoong's cry.

 

"Jae.. Listen.. There is something I really want to tell you.. But I'm scared that it gonna makes you sad..."

"See ? You are cheating! Why, Yun..?!"

"Jae, please... Let me explain first!"

"I don't trust you anymore! I hate you! You're a cheater! My mistake for believe in you!!!"

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU, UNDERSTAND ? I'M TRULY LOVE YOU! I'M NOT THAT KIND OF MAN THAT CAN EASILY CHEATING ON HIS LOVER!"

"....." Jae gasped when he saw Yunho shouted at him for the first time.

"Jae.. I.. I.. I'm sorry.. It's just I can handle myself.. I'm so upset cause you can't believe on my love.."

"Yun... I..."

"Let's just get some sleep and forget what happen tonight, okay ? I'm truly sorry..."

 

Just as they were about to left the living room, Yunho was going to threw up. He ran to the bathroom and blood came out from his mouth.

 

"Jesus, Yunho, what happen to... Aaah!!! Yunhoooo!! Yunho wake up!! Please open your eyes... Yun.. Yun.. Don't go..."

 

Jae ran to get a phone call. And about awhile later, an ambulance came and dragged Yunho's bloody body to the hospital. The doctor talked to Jaejoong about his disease.

 

"I'm terribly sorry. It's just all of this chemotheraphy doesn't work at all.. We tried our best."

"Wh..wha..what d..do yo..yo..you me..an che..che..mothe..ra..phy...?"

"Does Yunho ever tell you ? He got a brain cancer for the last 3 months... After his marriage, he tried to survived from the cancer by doing this theraphy, that's why he always came home late.. We suggested him to stay, but he said he got a wife waiting for him in the house... His life will be ended for a half months."

"Why ? Why he never told me ? I thought.. I thought... He was..cheating..."

 

Jaejoong kneeled on the doctor. Grabbed his suits and forced him to help his husband from the death.

 

"Please.. Don't let him die! I'll do everything! Everything! My life isn't worth it without Yunho by my side! He's my air, my world!!!"

"I'm sorry... He's in the last stadium... As you see, we tried everything..."

"What should I do ? I'm not a good wife for him.. At all..." Jaejoong started to cry. He cried as hard as he could. He'll lost his precious man.. His life, his power to continue to live...

 

"Without him... I'm just a walking dead body..."

 

======== 

Sorry for the looonggg update T^T
I know I know, the wedding part was too short.. 
It's because I'm in a hurry and it's 1am in the morning.. I have classes tomorrow, and it's killing me aarrghh!!!!!!!!! This FF is almost reach the end, so I'll end this up in January :D

And I'll make a new FF about yunjae again! Yeay~~ =="


--------------

Jaejoong's umma birthday is coming~~ 26 january teheee~~~ uri umma is getting older T^T