Don't You Dare To Freak Me Out!

In Heaven

 

Jaejoong sat there. On their only couch... Waiting for his fiancée to come back home.
It's 11PM already. But Yunho didn't give any sign to come home. The beautiful man started to worry. He played with his fingers. Stood up every 5 minutes, and sat back.
Finally the phone rang... Jaejoong hung it up.

"Jung Yunho! What the hell ? What took you so..."
"I'm sorry is this Jaejoong, Yunho's fiancée ?"
"Ye.. yes.. Who..who is this ?"
"It's Yoochun, Yunho's colleague. I want to tell you that  Yunho is unconscious right now, we took him to the hospital, and thank god he's okay..."
"What ? Don't joke me!"
"I'm not. If you can, please took him cause he can't drive right now..."
"What hospital ?"
"It's KyungKook Hospital.. Near the company..." 

Jaejoong put the phone back, and grabbed his key car. Drove like a mad bull, heading to the hospital. He was panic, scared, and worried at the same time. 'God, let my Yunho be okay... We're going to marry next week..'

When he arrived, Jaejoong rushed to Yunho's room. He opened the door, and found Yunho with Yoochun. 

"Hi, Jae..." Yunho smiled and act like nothing happen.

Jaejoong ran toward to Yunho and hit his chest. Yunho held both of Jaejoong's wrist and whined. Jaejoong sobbed. Tears fell from both of his beautiful eyes.

"Jae.. It hurts..."
"It's not as hurt as my heart! I was worried to death, hell you, Yunho!"
"Jae.. I'm sorry for make you scared.."
"I hate you, idiot!"
"Hey... I know you're not.."

Jaejoong leaned his head on the man's chest. Still crying. Yunho cooed the pretty male. Pat his back while the other hand rubbed his blonde hair.
Yunho turned his head to saw his best friend. He spoke in silent to Yoochun "don't tell him..." 

++Flashback++

Yunho held on to his aching head. He was very dizzy. Everything was spinning, and he can't see.
Then he fell down from his office chair.
Yoochun dragged him to the hospital immediately.

The man woke up after unconscious for 5 hours. A doctor sat next to Yoochun and Yunho. Took a paper from the brown envelope. 

"Yunho got a brain cancer stadium 3... He won't be able to hold on for the next 3 months...
"But, I'm gonna hold a marriage next week.."
"I'm sorry.. It's just..."
"Doct, please...?"
"We'll try..."
"Thank you so much!!!"

Then, the doctor left. Yunho turned his head. Yoochun was so shocked. Shocker than Yunho itself.

"What are we going to do ?"
"Dunno yet, Chun..."
"How will your fiancée accept this ?"

++Flashback End++

=================

Yaaay!! Finally... An update! It tooks forever T____T
hope you enjoy this! kkk~ Don't worry, it won't be a sad ending!


By the way, I add a manipulation!!! hahaha thanks for teaching me milky_appler!!!