@mywoonlywon | Wonwoo

Christmas Gift | from chwenism @ twitter

 

@mywoonlywon | Elle x Wonwoo

 

“Hello, what can I get you guys?” I beamed brightly to a group of guys sitting on a booth next to the window. I brought out my small notebook and pen as I got ready to take their orders.

One of the boys looked up and smiled at me. He had black hair and thick eyelashes. “Elle, huh?” He chuckled, reading my name tag. “How about your number?

I smiled tightly. “I’m sorry, but I can only get you what is available on the menu.”

He rolled his eyes. “So… what time does your shift end?” He asked.

I smiled angelically and winked at him, “Most probably the same time I cut your tongue off.”

All the boys laughed. “You’re cute when you’re feisty.”

“Oh, really?” I said as I firmly placed one hand on my hips. “Well, I’m about to get ing adorable if you don’t order now.”

The boy chuckled, “I already told you. I want your-”

“Sorry, but only I can have that.” Everyone’s heads perked up and turned to the boy who appeared so suddenly. He was wearing his barista uniform, wiping his hands on his apron as he approached me. He lazily put an arm around me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulders with a smile on his face. “Yo.” He greeted.

I smiled knowingly and the boy trying to get my number frowned. “Who are you?” He asked.

“Me? You read my girlfriend’s nametag, can’t you read mine too?”

A moment of silence passed by for a few seconds until one of the boys muttered, “Girlfriend…”

“You lose, Seungcheol.” One of them said. “Pay up.”

“You guys…” Seungcheol huffed and then sighed, looking back at me. “Sorry, it was a bet, I didn’t mean to.”

Wonwoo snorted and I gently elbowed his stomach, taking off his arm from my shoulder. I nodded at Seungcheol, as his friends called him, “It’s okay. But if you aren’t going to order then please leave.”

“Yes, please leave.” Wonwoo muttered behind me and I stepped on his foot lightly, making him yelp and take a step back.

Immediately after that Seungcheol and his friends ordered. I smiled at them as friendly as I could and turned to give their orders to the cook. Wonwoo cast one last glare at the boys before following me.

He put an arm around me and kissed my cheeks, giving me his signature smile while wrinkling his nose. “People really gotta stop hitting on you or else.” He told me and I rolled my eyes.

“You didn’t have to do that, though.” I shrug his arm off and push him away so he’d go back to his station.

Wonwoo chuckled gave me one last kiss on the cheeks. “I need to let them know you’re mine. What’s wrong with that, babe?”

 


 

Okay. It’s very short, I know. But merry Christmas, El!

25370D4B55DB672811A6BA