@wonuhoon | Wonwoo

Christmas Gift | from chwenism @ twitter

 

@wonuhoon | Nat x Wonwoo

 

The door opened and behind it revealed my Physics tutor wearing a plain white shirt and some baggy pants. His black hair was a little messy and his white shirt had some crumbs, as if he was eating chips before I came. “Oh. You’re early.”

I shrugged, “I was bored to death at home.”

Wonwoo smile and offered to help me with my bag as he invited me inside. He put my bag on the couch, “I’ll get something to eat and you go prepare all the stuff needed.” He said and then disappeared inside the kitchen. I plopped down the couch and brought out my books.

Wonwoo has been tutoring me for the past month. My grades in Physics are at a downfall and my mom thought a tutor might save me from failing. And so she hired Wonwoo, a senior at our school.

I can’t deny that I haven’t developed any feelings for him, though. I already had a crush on him even before he started tutoring me, so having to spend six hours alone with him every week gave my feelings a big chance to grow. Guess I just knew how to hide it well.

Wonwoo came back, carrying a bag of chips with one arm while his hands held two cans of soda. He placed them down on the coffee table in front of us and immediately started reviewing me about our last lesson. When I answered everything correctly, we immediately moved on to the next.

I was writing some notes while Wonwoo was eating chips with his feet on the coffee table. I tried not to laugh when I saw his toes wiggle cutely.

I looked up from my notebook for a second and reached for my can of soda. When I was just about to drink, some guy suddenly burst through the front door and I accidentally spilled the soda all over me.

“I SMELL FOOD!” A blond boy said as he entered the house.

Wonwoo groaned. “You can’t just come in here like that, Soonyoung!”

I looked down on my shirt and huff. “Can I use your bathroom?” Wonwoo looked at me, and then at my shirt before nodding and pointing the direction. I shuffled towards the bathroom and closed the door. I stood there for at least five minutes, staring down at my shirt and wondering what to do with it. A knock came to the door and I opened it, with Wonwoo on the other side.

“Figured you might need a new shirt.” He said as he handed it to me.

“Oh, thanks.”

He eyed the shirt, “That’s mine, but I hope it fits. I’ll be going out for a bit to buy some food since my friends are coming over unexpectedly. Soonyoung will stay here with you.” I just nodded and he went off. I stared at his shirt for a few seconds and smiled slightly. When I finished changing, I hung my shirt on the sink to let them dry and went out the bathroom.

I sat back down at the couch and Soonyoung, the blond guy, was reading some of my notes. I just let him and sit there quietly.

“Answer correctly.”

“Huh?”

“What is the process by which two nuclei join to form a simple, heavier nucleus?” He asked.

“Nuclear fusion.” I answered.

“What are the three consequences of  Physics relativity?” He asked.

“…”

“Tick, tock, tick, tock.”

“Time dilation, length contraction and relativistic mass.”

“Define relativistic mass, then.”

“The mass of a body in motion relative to the observer… er, what exactly are we doing?”

The boy gave me an eye smile, “Since Wonwoo is not here, I’m tutoring you instead!” He flipped a page of my notebook and asked again, “what is nuclear fission?”

“Okay… It happens when the nucleus of large atom splits into two or more smaller nuclei.”

“What’s phosphorescence?”

“It’s the excitation of an atom followed by delay emission of light from it.”

“I’m back-“

“WONWOO THIS GIRL IS A GENIUS!”

He blinked, placing down a plastic full of food down on the coffee table. “What?”

“I was reviewing her and she answered all the questions.” Soonyoung told him proudly, patting my shoulder. “Maybe she doesn’t need your tutoring anymore.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Wonwoo beat me to it. “No, I’m tutoring her until her finals.”

Soonyoung rolled his eyes and turned to me. “This is a bonus question.”

I blinked, nodding. “Okay?”

“Do you like Wonwoo?” He beams.

My eyes widened, “T-That’s not Physics!”

The blond boy shut my notebook close and nodded, “I stand corrected. She didn’t answer that one, maybe she does need your tutoring more.”

I blushed and looked down at my shoes. “But that’s not Physics…” I mumble.

Wonwoo hits Soonyoung’s arm and pushes him aside, sitting down next to me. “That’s alright, maybe in a few weeks, I’ll ask you again.”

“…What?”

He grins at me, wrinkling his nose. “You’re cute, Nat.”

“THAT’S NOT PHYSICS.”

 


 

Weird… This story is weird… But I hope you like it! Merry Christmas, Nat!

 

tumblr_inline_nrimczqOwG1ru16cm_500.gif