The Magic Word Called Fate

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: Just slight abusive words and also it's not edited so it might have holes, lots of mistakes and lots of indescriptive sentences.

     

We don't meet people by accident. They're meant to cross our path for a reason, sometimes reasons we don't understand. Sometimes, the way to its path may be bumpy, but it will soon be found out anyway... the reason why fate bounded you two to meet each other.

      "Your mom left you! She abandoned you! Why the do you keep crying? Just shut your ing mouth!"

     You heard your father shouting from the other side of the room. You squatted down the floor as tears kept running down your cheeks. You do not want to believe this, you did not want to believe it as a child. But it was pretty much so. 

     You cried even louder when your dad stomped his way to you. He pulled your hair and slapped your face. You tried to hold it in and the sound of his hand colliding on your cheeks echoed the room.

     You were just eleven years old. Sometimes, you asked God what did you do to deserve this. 

     The next thing you knew was that he was laying on the floor, too drunk to remain conscious. There that was, a chance, a chance to go away from your problems and your abusive father.

     You stood up from the floor and quickly ran as fast as you could even though you had a weak leg. You twisted the doorknob and ran out. Without even looking back, you ran to wherever fate was leading you.

 

 

 

     You panted, eager for the road to reach your mom once again. If only fate was kind enough, but you still had hope as a child.

     You reached a bridge.

     You finally stopped and looked around, you were already far away from the city part of the town. You realized you were inside a forest coated with beautiful nature.

     You stepped on the bridge which was layered with tons of stones. Below there was a glistening river and you leaned on the side to take a perfect view of it.

    You saw your reflection on the water as you look down. Blood was gushing out from your mouth. You scrubbed it with your fist and smiled. It sure was a long day.

    "You hungry?"

    You startled as you suddenly saw a boy beside you on your reflection. You immediately turned your head to the side and looked at the boy as you raised your brows, perplexed. He was baby-faced, with small squinty eyes and pale skin. You noticed a wound below his lips.

     "Oh I'm sorry you must be deaf." He let out a chuckle and his black hair.

     He offered you a loaf of bread which he held on his hands. He then said it slower with all his face and gestures.

     "ArrEE...YYOUu... HUUNGRRRyyy??"

     You chortled out a laugh as you rested your hands on your stomach. You nodded, he handed it over to you.

     "I figured you needed that." He smiled warmly which made your stomach act weird or... you were just hungry and were happy to recieve the loaf of bread.

     "What happened?" He asked as he rolled over and leaned his back on the wall of the bridge. He hummed, what makes him so happy even if he looked not a very good condition. What made him so happy? You hesitated at first, but he stared right into your eyes waiting for your answer.

     You took in a breath and opened your mouth.

     "I ran way from my dad even though my mom said that you should not let fear decide your fate." You bursted, nonchalantly. You let your head rest on the wall as you looked back at him. 

     "Same!" He rose his hands up, yelling it out loud. "I'm not saying about your mom though, but it sounds cool." You both giggled again and slumped down the floor. Even though he was just a stranger and maybe a year older than you but you still had the best medicine for your worries.

     "I should probably add it to my lyrics."

 

     

     "Mr. Z Tao, this is your hundredth time pulling things like this and we're all sick of it; and Min Yoongi, when you were an old comer we kicked you out because of things like this and it hasn't even been a month and yet you started it again. What am I going to do with you two? Just send your parents to us and we'll discuss about this."

    The principal glared at the two immature boys sitting infront of his desk.

   "But principal my parents are on a vacation outside of the country," Tao stated as he grabbed the principal's hands.

   The old man smiled. "Then... I have to excuse you." Tao let out a small chuckle of victory. "Did you think I'd say that?" Tao's smile went down to a frown as the man continued.

   "Their lies! I saw your dad this morning. He came to drop you off." The old man exclaimed while Tao scoffed, irritated.

    "Oh! Little Tao needs someone to drive him home?" Yoongi threw his head to the side, rolled his tongue and had a smug look on his face. He said that to mock him.

   Tao gritted his teeth and folded his arms. "Shut up, you !" He raised his voice. 

   "We all know you couldn't pass the driving test and ." Yoongi rolled his eyes while he raised his foot on the desk.

  "No! I don't you ugly motherin'-"

   Yoongi leaned in to whisper in his ears. "Oh i know the truth th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter