Suga Broke His Promise?

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     Mornings at your place were like heaven. You're being greeted by Mister James, your family butler, with a warm smile on his face and a towel hung on his arms. Nobody bothers if you didn't greet them back. At least others think so, but you don't consider it like that much. 

     "Are you going to school today?" Your grandmother asked you, knitting her brows together as she poured milk onto your oatmeal.

     You thought about what you said to Suga the other day. At least you have your grandparents that care about you, right? Since, you ran away from your abusive father.

     It was an early morning so her voice turned out to be really loud for your liking. "Yeah...?" You replied with a 'why not?' face and began digging into the breakfast in front of you.

     "I heard that one of your teachers passed away." she continued with a frown on her face. She was now sitting on the chair beside you. She looked serious which is so not her.

     You nearly choked on your food as she added that it was the library teacher. You had seen him just the day before yesterday, he was sleeping and you remembered he suddenly disappeared and that's when Yoongi came. "How strange..." You thought out loud, as you unconsciously bit your spoon. You thought he went to the bathroom. It was kind of... odd.

     "Oh! I'm sorry!" the maid apologized suddenly when she accidentally dropped a bowl from her hands. You turned your head over to the sight of the maids cleaning the kitchen and some of them  preparing food for your grandfather that you haven't woken up, yet, you simply shrugged. Mornings had always been like this in this big house.

     You still couldn't get used to it. Living in the luxurious life. You, as someone who came from a normal (kind of bad to be specific) family to this, where you could get basically everything just because you wanted to study here at Daegu High School and your grandparents offered you a place to stay. You felt lucky, you were lucky.

     You took your spoon in your grip again after you became the Queen of Your Mind finally and barged in a spoonful of oats. "So... do you know... how he died?" You questioned and she let out a sigh. She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

     Your grandmother is not the home wife kind of type since you have servants and that's one of the reasons why you could talk to her on almost everything since she is not busy like other housewives. Yeah, she also worries about your business too... a lot. Maybe it's the way she would fill up her free time or it's just her personality. She trusts you but always tries to get involved in your business.

     "They said he "committed suicide". He jumped off a building. I, on the other hand, didn't believe them, actually, since his injury was on the back of his head. But they wrapped it up as a suicide anyway." she voiced her opinion and you just lightly nodded. She's actually right, there was no way his injury could be on his back if he jumped off on his own will. Just maybe it can...

     Just... You have this feeling that the gang you had met got involved in his death. Maybe the teacher's death is the reason why the teachers were not on duty properly which resulted you to rest on the rooftop freely the other day where you met Yoongi. Oh, on the other hand, his lyrics...

     You stood up suddenly which made your grandmother flinched a bit. You bowed to your maids and thanked them for the meal they had given. You headed back to your room and walked up the stairs. You rummaged your drawers and that is when you found the papers from before, the papers that Yoongi left.

     It was like a page of a dairy, it had become crumpled. You cursed yourself for your habit of not taking care of things properly and slowly you tried to make the paper as proper as it was before. Your eyes landed on the paper...

     "Y/N! What are you still doing? You'll be late!" Your grandmother shouted and you quickly pushed the paper inside your bag and rapidly ran downstairs.

     Today was a little bit different as your ex-carpool buddy who was Jongin as you remembered, asked you to go with him. You had always went with him last year as far as you remembered, when your family's driver couldn't come for the year. (On which your grandparents by the way, allowed him to take the leave).

     Your grandfather suggested you to go to a carpool since he said bus is just too long in case you may be late. So you, Jongin, Mark Tuan, Nayeon and many others were carpool buddies.

     Him inviting you all of the sudden is kind of... weird? But you said 'yes' anyway even though your driver could drive you. It turns out... He's the one to drive you.

     You saw him making a rhythm with his fingers as he tapped on his steering wheel. His eyes were glued to the road — which was safe. You took quick glances at him. He only spoke to your grandmother and not you, even when he invited you, he asked through your grandmother. Silence is quite weird when he offered to drive you and all you could do is just sit. So, you have to at least talk to him.

     "So... ummn..."

     He turned.

     Gosh. You even forgot his nickname. He's Baekhyun and Chanyeol's friend for God's sake!

     "I just want to say thank you." You cleared your throat awkwardly. Socializing... It's one of your flaws, 'cause you're bad when it comes to it.

     "Oh. So, you don't remember my name." He smiled. "It's Kai."

     You felt really bad. You just stared at your reflection on the front mirror. You saw hus lips slightly apart and you turned to him.

     "So... the teacher, it's weird isn't it? I felt bad for him. It looks like he's Jinyoung's father."

    "Jinyoung as in Junior Jinyoung?"

     "Yeah."

     That's really bad... You thought. You both know Jinyoung as Mark's friend.

     "You were inside the room, right? I mean the library?" You scowled at him, your eyes glued.

     "How d-di-did you k-know that?" You stammered. You noticed that you blinked a lot too.

     The car screeched telling you that you've arrived. This seems so not normal. Finally, you decided to break the silence.  You who sat on the passengers seat, bowed towards him.

     "Thank you for the- ouch!"

     He guffawed and ruffled your hair. You rubbed your forehead which you bumped on one of the car parts. "Hahaha... You're still clumsy, Y/N." He commented.

 

 

The teacher changed the seating chart, which was a really good start for the morning. You wouldn't have stay with Min Yoongi now. It wasn't even a week of you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter