Kidnapping?

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cold. The weather was really cold, as you moved, your legs would sting because of the air that hit you. Good thing you wore a coat or you would have been dead from the weather outside.

     As expected the streets were decorated with colorful lights, it was the sign that it was almost Christmas and the people passing by was another sign too. Couples were holding hands and friends were smiling cheekily at each other.

     You felt nervous when you looked at all those chic clothes that they wore; it made you unconfident about your looks. The shabby black knitted turtle neck, on top of that a silver fur coat. You looked down at your body comparatively as you glanced at the other clothes; on the bottom you wore pajama-like warm pants with long brown boots and...a necklace. You could say your fashion sense is not very favorable too.

     Others might have gone out because they wanted to hang out and stuff, but why you were going out made you chuckle just by the thought of it. The reason why you went out was… Because of teddy bears. Yes, you wanted to buy it yourself as a Christmas present as your grandparents gave you money for it. Others may find it stupid to spend their money on dolls as you thought, but you used to collect them since you were a kid. They are your companions after all…

Since, you had no one in your early teenage years to look up to. You grabbed your necklace which was hanging on your neck.

As the continuous walking finally kicked you, leaving your legs all numb in pain, you decided to take a short stop at a bench at the corner of the street.

The streets seemed dangerous, but you didn't care.

You huffed in exhaustion. Why didn’t I just call a taxi or something? But then it struck you; even the place was quiet and there were no people walking by anymore, maybe because you had arrived to the most unpopular place in Daegu to hang out on Christmas.

      Your grandmother would warn you that a place like this would involve infamous gangs and all,

     You looked up at the street light that flickers in amusement. Funny, even flickering lights was amusing…

     The vibrate on your phone finally woke you up from your own world, and then you jolted up. It was a message from your grandmother who reminded you that you still have a mission to go for.

 It's going to be late.

   True, it was almost midnight.

     You walked towards the teddy bear store; you could see the light inside the store reflecting on you as the streets were dark. There were only about twenty steps ahead of you, when somebody suddenly grabbed your waist and lifted you. You dared not to shout as it was happening so fast. They were more than one to be concise enough, every one of them felt really tall. You tried to fight back, but they were quite strong and not to mention that you were as weak as a high school girl.

     Slowly, you began to regret why you didn’t learn Karate or Judo or something to fight them back. They covered your head with a small bag leaving you to have not even a second to look at their places, they dragged you inside a car, you assumed because you could feel the vehicle moving.

     "Hey! Hey! Who are you? Let go of me!" You screamed as loud as you could so other people could hear you. But it was no use, people couldn’t hear you. They barged a handkerchief on your face, it had a strange smell all over. The place started to get blurry and spinning and your vision suddenly out.                                                                          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "Hey! Girl! Girl!" You felt slight slapping on your face as you heard a husky voice calling you ‘girl’. You were pretty sure you were the ‘girl’.

     "Hyung, is she dead?!" You heard another male voice, who seemed to address the other person as 'hyung.' You moved your head a little bit; you winced as you felt a pain on your head.

     "No one can die like that!"

     Your head was aching... You opened your eyes slowly and the first person you saw was a green-haired boy, your blurred vision became more clear at the second and you could see a group of boys, you couldn’t see their faces because they were wearing a mask, a really creepy mask or to be more clear, a joker mask. Your energy was all drained up, how did that happen?

     You noticed your body was tied up with a rope on a chair, your hair was messy as hell, and your mouth was covered with red duct tape so that you couldn't speak. A boy pulled the steel chair beside him and stylishly sat on it while hugging the back of the chair.

     "Oi! Are you Jonghoon's daughter?" The boy had green-hair, he was the first green-haired person you saw just now, and he held a baseball bat in his hands and asked. You only stared at him with your weak, exhausted-looking eyes looking astonished.

     You don't know Jonghoon's and he's not your dad either if it is not some drama where you found out that your real parents are not your real parents or something.

     "I said... Are you Jonghoon's daughter?" He asked again, a rather annoyed expression plastered on his face. You're very aware of Jonghoon from that very moment as his yelling voice woke up your brain for its sleep. Isn't he the only billionaire living in Daegu?

     "How will she speak? She has that tape wrapped around on her face, "The black-haired one blurted out. Thank God that they realized it.

     "Of course," The green-haired boy smirked and suddenly pulled off the tape of your mouth. You felt your face heating up from the pain.

     "Ouch!" You screamed, an unexpected lump formed in your throat and you swallowed it as you could see seven tall boys surrounding you.

     "Is she the one? She looks cheap," They murmured as some of them snickered in the back, although, some of them sounded serious.

     "Hey! I heard that!" You mumbled, if only you were courageous enough you would yell. You started to move your hands to make the tight rope loose. It was an already failed attempt; you could see the rope was a thick one. You would spend days to just to make it loose.

      "Don't try to run away little girl,” The green-haired boy forcefully raised your chin and you immediately shook your head and his arm dropped.

      "She's not the one...We're doomed." He added and threw his baseball bat arrogantly. Even though he wore a creepy joker mask with colorful paint on it, you could see the green-haired boy’s eyes. They were small… and that’s all you could say. But his gaze was somehow... strong…

       The other one spoke from the back, "That's why Joonghoon’s sunbaenim said 'my daughter is right here.” He mimicked showing the funniest expression you’ve ever seen. They probably kidnapped the wrong person, which must be you. Now you felt less scared and their words seemed too immature for an adult.

     “How will we get the money now?" The pink-haired boy whined as he ruffled his hair. It’s funny… You thought. You could only distinguish them with their hair and they all seemed to have colored hair.

     The green-haired boy pulled out his mask in annoyance, all the other boys’ gasped. Why exactly was he showing his face? You don’t know but he was so good-looking from your point of view.

     "Why are you showing your identity to the girl?" They spluttered.

     "She's not the one anyways..." He answered and laid his body on the floor lazily. The boy tilted his head to you and now you could see his appearance more. The boy was baby-faced, with his eyes that had a strong gaze despite being small. His lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter