Rooftop Prince and Princess

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

If it was a movie, you would be the damsel in distress and the prince would save you. You had always imagined it like that when you were little. The prince would be the prince that everyone would fall for; the charming prince. And you would be the princess whom the prince had saved. 'Happily Ever After.' Those words were what you learned from your parents and the book you had read during your young days.

     "Should we still keep quiet like this?" Yoongi snarled when he tapped his shoes repeatedly. He was standing in front of you while he bit the nail of his thumb constantly. Nervous? Perhaps... but you don't think the Yoongi who fought with those gangsters just now would be nervous, "I mean why should we- us suffer because of the Snakes all the time?"

     In your childhood, you thought that everything could turn out right and positively. You lived in a happy environment before, before you came to Daegu. You just sat there in the couch, hugging your knees, and looked straight at nothing. You didn't even bother to listen to their words; you sat there absentmindedly even though some of their words came inside your ear. But could've been escaping on the other ear as well.

     "Where's Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae?" Yoongi folded his arms and pursed his lips into a fine line. Jin was sitting on the other old spoiled-looking couch, he was busy munching some chips. This... was not acceptable, it was a whole different era of them kidnapping you. You just blinked blankly again.

     Was I just attacked just now? Did I witness gangs fighting just now? Oh wait- I'm inside a gang hideout.

     In your world, there were no such thing as gangs, knives, and fights. His world is a whole new level, meeting him was like you stepping in a brand new world. Those were the things that can be never ordinary to you. It was a rare thing happening and you can't find it as something to get used to.

     "Oh, they're at school," He said, while he took his phone which was sitting next to him and scrolled down, cracking up all by himself. Yoongi moved his eyeballs to meet the sight of Hoseok and Namjoon leaning on the rusty wall. Hoseok was busy polishing his nails, if that whats he was doing at the moment. Namjoon just folded his arms and looked down on the floor. Like an interesting thing was happening there.

     You had no danger in your life. Thinking of it, maybe not being in the so called danger zone can be dangerous. If the danger suddenly comes and hits you. And when you are unprepared, everything goes wrong. You darted your eyes to Yoongi, his lips parted but nothing came out. You clucked your tongue and began positioning yourself up. Second by second, he was sweating more and more, as your eyes saw.

     "What if Snakes sent some delinquents and captured them? What if Snakes killed them? What if-"

     "What if the're perfectly fine and are enjoying ice cream together, Yoongi? You know they're not a bunch of five year olds anymore, they can take care of themselves. Think positively," Namjoon stated and Hoseok nodded supposedly agreeing with him.

     "You must think positive."

     Think positive Y/n. They are not bad guys and supposedly those guys that Yoongi fought with are not bad guys either. There's no such thing as Ag-

     "Hah. Hah. You think," Jin brought out a sarcastic laugh and continued to eat his food... chips.  Everyone's eyes landed on him, even yours, "Not a bunch of five year olds anymore... what bull," He mumbled while he lifted a finger and rolled his eyes at his own sarcastic statement.

     "You care too much about us, Yoongi. Come to think of it, that's maybe the only weakness that you have," Added Hoseok with a slight laugh. He then stood properly and moved his slender legs towards Jin... took Jin's chips and managed to swallow one of then when Jin kicked him on his . Hoseok started off with a laugh, Yoongi shook his hand in annoyance and winced.

     If it was a movie, then the warm-hearted prince, a.k.a Suga, and you, a.k.a the damsel, will slowly fall in love. Not just a movie maybe, it could be your made up fairytale too.

     Well... What a fairytale. 

     What am I even thinking oh gosh...

     "We must fight back in my opinion," Yoongi said and whipped his head at your direction. He showed a blank expression, almost glaring in your point of view. Maybe he wasn't comfortable staying with you and discussing this gangs life?

     Namjoon slightly frowned when he tilted his head and stretched himself put if the blue. "Well... we could not just fight, you can not fight. Your parents warned you to kick you out... right?" He exclaimed. "And by the way, we almost lose you 5 years ago and we can't lose you again because you can't control yourself."

     Wait, dead? You had no idea what they were talking about. You could have a few ideas from that white shark thingy, but no, you never ever tried to understand this situation.

     "That's that... School and our situation is different. If he fights at school, then it's likely that he'll get kicked out because he'll definitely get caught. But no one knows that you have a gangs by your side, so there's a very tiny chance that you'll get caught by your parents," Jin demonstrated with his gestures, joining his forefinger and his thumb.

     "Huh. ers. It's because of them that I joined Snakes' gang so what? I don't care..." Yoongi rolled his eyes and slumped down the sofa, playing with his lighter God knows where these came from.

     Again... You don't know what they were talking about. But surely you don't want to know about it.

     Hoseok tapped on the building twice and surprisingly the building cracked. Your mouth turned in an 'o' shape at this sight, "See this," He pointed the cracked part and ruffled his hair, "We're telling you, you can't live here " His words followed with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter