The Chase

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Oh! Our grandpa hyung is going back to school?"

     Min Yoongi snorted at this statement, when Taehyung exclaimed this gleefully. All the boys' eyes sparkled around him and he was shot with lot of questions.

     They were hanging out in their favorite place, which is their hideout. Yoongi cursed as he laid on the old couch and hid his face with a magazine cover that he found laying beside him.

     He touched it when he realized all the member's eyes were on him. He never liked going to school and it was not his idea at all. Especially when it was just Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung who were still going to school. Now him...

     Yoongi felt something burst inside of him and it was his patience .

     "Okay! Fine, my mother urged me to go back to school. I haven't went to school again since I discontinued the last class, okay?" Yoongi finally stated and they all slumped down on the couch, some giggled and some just face palmed. It surprised Yoongi that they're not laughing at all, just plain giggles which he wanted to just stab.

     "Yeah, Yoongi's mother can be so scary sometimes," Said Jin from the left.

     "I know right! The last time we went to his house I felt as if her glare itself could kill me at the moment," Jimin continued with a grin. They all nodded in agreement.

     "But..." Yoongi started which made them to their brows up, he pressed his lips, "I'm afraid I won't be there when you need me to fight when Killa-XX comes."

     They frowned which earned a thud on his back from every other ones. Jungkook with a bag of chips threw one of the chips at him, "Are you kidding me, hyung? You're the amazing 'white shark,' Agust D... You will come to our rescue always!"

     "Besides, your mother and father warned you that they'll kick out their son if he fights again, right?"

     Yoongi snarled at him and took his shoe out as a weapon when Jungkook made a face at him, "Shut up, kiddo."

     Jin came in the way when Yoongi was about to throw his shoe at the younger one. He spread his arms out wide to stop their bickering.

     "Hey, hey, hey... The point is you're going back to school. So let's go shopping!" He clapped one with a aroma of excitement coming from him, the oldest.

     "Back to school shopping!" Hoseok shouted when they all stood up.

     "BTS shopping!" Corrected Namjoon as they walked out of the place.  

     "Hey, that doesn't mean that we're going to steal all the candies from the shop again right? I can't ruin my reputation right now."

 

 

     Bullies... Like Huang Zi Tao are the ones who disturbed you. You are easy-going so it was a nevermind thing for you but you do hate them at all cause.

     Sometimes, you don't care whether they bully you or ask you to do their homework kindly. You just do it for them absentmindedly and even though you denied to call this 'do my homework' thing as a bullying. It was still bullying...

     They disturbed your peace and well for now, it's the same. You could see him standing at the door meanwhile you were standing beside your violet colored locker as your eyes darted back to him. You noticed the eyebags and the extremely emo earrings and knew that it was definitely Tao.

     Your eyes landed on the library room just at the corner; the library shone as if it was the most precious thing in the world. It was the best choice because he wouldn't come... Well, he was prohibited from the library room.

     You exasperatedly sighed when you realize you have to meet him on the doorway if you did not run towards the library soon. This time, you wished you could just walk past him.

     You dashed off as fast as you could. Your hair seemed to be beaten out by the wind as it flew everywhere. 

     Gulp... You felt someone clutching on your arms which made you stop abruptly before you could reach the door. You turned your head, you pressed your lips into a fine line when you saw a boy with Yoda ears standing in front of you – Park Chanyeol.

     "Here's your homework, Y/N," He grinned widely and handed you your homework book which he borrowed at the morning.

     "Oh, uh... Thanks?" You awkwardly said, you could not think of any words to say and at the end eventually you embarrassed yourself.

     "Silly, I should be the one to say that. Thanks!" He ruffled your hair and still showed his wide smile, "Don't always speak too formal Y/N. As expected from one of the top members of our class, you did some equations that were not in the homework though..." He added with a chuckle and went off to somewhere God knows what. The boy was too fast.

      "Hey!" A stern voice called out that was when you shifted your eyes on the person who stood on beside you. . The familiar face.

     "There's some homework that you could do for me, peasant," Tao smirked when he added the weight of the books you're carrying with his homework book.

     Tao, he had been troubling you for quite a while now. Even if you try to pass him or anything, he would warn you that he'll make your life miserable.

     Well... We could say that as bullying now.

     "I'm done with this." You mumbled, but you didn't have the guts to say it out loud.

     The boy blowed a kiss with his fingers as he walked away before he warned, "You'll be dead if you don't."

     What are they? Some old geezers? They could've do by themselves or something. Fine. You huffed as you entered the library, finally...

     Why do he do this to only you? Maybe you're so easy to begin with. Allowing him to do this to you, you've been such a fool. You thought.

     The library was a quiet place, heaven if you say so. Since, no one wants to go to these types of boring things. And that's why you were alone in the library with only one of the staff on duty.

     You found yourself giggling when you saw the teacher drooling on the desk. You averted your eyes to the novel that you were reading. Why is he paid for this in first place? It seems like he's paid to sleep.

     You took a glance at the window and fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter