Coincidental meet... Again?

My Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So what are we going to do about this trash?”

     Hoseok said while he his green lollipop between his lips and clicked his tongue as he tilted towards the guy next to him. Yoongi nodded in the response and took off his jacket.

     “I'll take care of him,” Those six words from Yoongi made all the other members walk away. All the others walked passed him as he glanced at them as he smirked.

     The corner of the street was cold and wet; it was almost eleven at night so Daegu at that time must be cold. Usually, Korea's cold.

     “We’ll be waiting at the souvenir stop,” They said just before they left the area. Yoongi looked around the area as he took a deep breath, and his eyes landed to the boy who was whimpering on the floor. The blood on his cheeks was a little smudged and the cut on his lips could be seen, he rolled his eyes at the boy’s whimper.

     “Damn… If you hadn’t done that you’d have survived, right?” He started and stared at the startled boy. Yoongi never liked to be disturbed by someone while he sleeps and this boy… Had done it.

     “You, stop there.”

     Yoongi widened his eyes and looked at his back to follow the owner of the voice. He put his hands in his pockets and smirked again when he saw who was standing in front of him.

     “Look who came here again, the high school boy… Tao,”

     Tao still glared at Yoongi and his words, “Isn’t it a dramatic entrance?” Yoongi continued in a sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     It had been about two months since that crazy kidnapping and you swore you'd never see them again. By them you mean the ones who kidnapped you. Even if Daegu is such a small town to get it with, you still didn’t even see them accidently like before.

     You huffed as you shoved your three thick textbooks in your white leather bag and you swung your hands to the toothbrush that was still in your mouth. You brushed your teeth once and started focusing on tying your silky hair with the toothbrush still in your mouth. Yeah, you could say you were a bit busy.

     Anyways… Monday mornings are the busiest mornings, aren't they?

     The weather was a little bit sunnier than the last two months, so you could leave out the burden of wearing a heavy sweater. The school had a crazy rumor going on again and it's just as what you expect, but this was different. You strolled towards your locker and everybody seemed to talk about a particular person. And yes… Everybody and not only the talkative girls, but even boys.

     "Do you know that pretty new boy who is going to our school? He looks so manly and charming," Was the first sentence you heard from your schoolmates. This feels like a K-Drama where a popular boy walks into the new school.

     They were next to your locker, as you arranged your books. There was Chanyeol and Baekhyun beside you who were busy chatting. They were laughing all by themselves and you assume they were the first one to not talk about him.

    “Hey Y/N,”

     They greeted suddenly as they turned their head and show their beautiful big smile, one with the wealthy teeth and one with the rectangular smile.

     “Hey,” You greeted back as you smiled.

     “Hey, do you know the new guy who's coming?” Asked Chanyeol as he nudged Baekhyun slightly on the rib as Baekhyun said ‘Ow’. You let out a sigh

     “No.”

     “People call him the ‘white shark’.” Chanyeol said as he rolled out his big hands as he fantasized it with the sparkle on his eyes, same as Baekhyun.

     These two friends…

     “The white shark?” You rose a brow and they abruptly nodded their heads at the same time. The white shark… You swore you heard it before somewhere.

     “Yeah! People call him the white shark because he’s so good at fighting and since he doesn't like bullying-” Chanyeol beamed as someone cut him off, the other side of him was Minseok and Xi Luhan, known as the Baozi and the manly princess here at school.

     “What are you busy chatting about?” Luhan smacked the boy beside him, who was Baekhyun, jokingly and then looked at you.

     “It’s a little girly don’t you think?” Chortled the manly princess. Classmates do really get along. The guys q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter