CH 02

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"YUWREE!!! Palli! I'm starving already. Faster faster!"

 

"Alright Fany I get it. Yiish, it's not like the food's going anywhere"

 

"But I'm REALLY hungry!!! Come on! Don't move like such an old woman. Ahjumma palli!"

 

"Yah really, between the two of us, who skipped and didn't eat lunch and who did?"

 

" ... " "UGGGHH!! just move faster or I'll leave you behind!", Tiffany pouted.

 

"Okay okay, going. Moving faster. Seriously, I think you're becoming more of a shikshin than Sooyoung is haha"

 

"Hhmmp! Whatever. I'll leave you behind Yuri ahjumma! Byeeee~ haha"

 

"Yaaah!! Aissh, this kid. Seriously I'm not sure if she's my mother or my 5 year old baby sister. Ha"

 

The day ended rather a bit energetic for me because of this little miss mushroom getting all hyped about taking me to our favorite cafe cause I skipped lunch again. I can just go home and eat there but I enjoy Fany's company so I accepted.

We arrived at Book Cafe after 30 hours of walking. Okay, I exaggerated, 30 minutes of walking. It seemed I slowed down the travel, the cafe would be closed when we arrive if Tiffany didn't pull and drag me all the way.
She ordered so much food like if you look at our table, it would look like a buffet or something. I just ordered white coffee, iced. I'm not good at warm beverages so yea, and black forest cake cause I don't really have that much appetite. Fany agreed with that but she said she'll just give me cause she admitted she ordered enough for two to three people. I'm fine with that tho.

While Tiffany enjoyed the luxury of food, I just continued to stare outside the window. The mysterious voice never left my mind and never failed to make me think and feel curious about it. I really wanna know where that voice came from. I wanna hear it's sweet tone again. And just like that, the eagerness of hearing the sweet voice became like a call of desire to its owner. The sweet, angelic voice I've been longing to hear for this whole 5 and a half hours again made it's way to my ear. Saying the same thing...

 

'Do you want someone to talk to?'

 

" ... I "

 

"Yah!"

 

"*shock* Fany-ah.. Yah! You should stop calling my attention with that! It's gonna be the death of me someday! Aish.."

 

" Sorry, it's just like your losing yourself. You're drifting to other dimension! What the hell are you thinking for you to use your mind so much right now that you're forgetting I'm here"

 

"Uhh, sorry. It's just that.. There's just something I remembered. Nothing important fir you to worry about... Are you done? Shall we go home now?"

 

"... Yuri-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Are you mad? I'm really sorry..."

 

"Yah, I'm not mad. Why would I be? C'mon don't tear up now, you know I hate seeing you cry. I'm not mad I promise, it's just that it's getting late. You're parents would be worried about you by now"

 

"You sure? You're not mad? ... Okay. I'm done. Shall we go? I'm sorry yuwree"

 

"Hey, stop saying sorry. You don't have to. Let's go?"

 

"Okay.."

 

And just like that, we left are perfectly stuffed with food table to now a messy place of neatly eaten plates and went home. Wow, I'm amazed Tiffany ate all of those dishes by herself. And people are envious and mesmerized by her body even, they didn't know what this girl is capable of in taking food. Wow, just.. Wow.

We waved goodbye to the waiters and cashier and waited for Tiffany to ride the bus and left.

 

~~~

 

"I'm home.. Ugh who am I kidding. Who would probably be here for me to say it for. It's not like someone's here to wait for me come home, aish yuri pabo"

 

The same old empty house, no more like, apartment welcomed me again as I came back. I just went straight to bed after changed to comfortable attire and plopped myself on the bed. I'm living alone, if that isn't obvious enough.

With the silence slowly swallowing the whole of me, my brain yet again functioned as I lay facing the darkened ceiling. When will I ever hear that voice again and see the owner face to face. My curiosity grows more and more each minute I think about the voice.

As I was lying down, eyes closed, I heard yet another sound but so quiet that I can barely hear but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter