CH 04

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came as the alarm went on, letting the owner know that it's time to get ready. As the 'little devil', what a certain tanned girl called it, drastically continued to ring, there on the bed layed two sleeping figures cuddling close to each other. Both of them knew that they had to wake up but each with different reason, one needed to get up from bed and prepare herself for school and the other needed to shut the alarm dead and go back to sleep.

As soon as the sleepy tanned girl smashed the alarm off, which is on the cupboard beside Tiffany's side of the bed, she went back to sleep leaving her arm on Tiffany (literally). The girl under the arm rubbed her eyes sleepily and proceeded to smack the sleeping girls arm off her. She sat up removing the soft arm and was about to go shower only to be stopped by the same arm wrapping her waist fully preventing her from moving out the bed.

 

 

"Yuwree, I need to shower already. Wake up"

 

 

Seeing the sleeping girl remained asleep, she placed her left arm back on the bed, leaned closer to the peaceful sleeper and lightly spanked her favorite tanned cheek few times. This is her way of waking the girl up knowing it would be effective as it always does even before high school. 

 

 

"Yulbaby"

 

" *groans* Wae?"

 

"Wake up, it's morning already. We have to prepare for school"

 

" *groans* 5 hours"

 

" *giggle* Yah, it should only be 5 minutes"

 

"Would you let me then?"

 

The older girl placed a finger on her chin and tapped it few times, portraying that she was thinking.

 

"Hhhhmm... No. C'mon, stand already. Wake up. Wakey wakey~ Rise and shine"

 

 

The girl continued her antics of softly hitting the stubborn girl on the arms until the latter stopped her and sat which made the bubbly girl smile crescents but soon was wiped off her face and replaced by twice sized eyes and a squeel from , the tanned girl yanked her back on bed placing both her arms around the squeeling girl laying down together.

 

 

"If you wouldn't let me then I'll just stay in bed with you then"

 

"Yaaah Yuwree we have to prepare or we're gonna be late"

 

"I don't mind getting late tho"

 

" *laugh* Should've known"

 

" ... Can't we just skip school today?"

 

"Of course not.. And don't even think about me letting you stay here the whole day while I go. Not gonna happen Kwon"

 

"Eeey~ You're boring you know"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You're excused"

 

 

The girls laughed enjoying each other's presence on a warm bed until the older unwrapped the arms aroung her and pulled the other off the bed to the bathroom. She signalled her to shower first then prepared a shirt for the girl. "Good thing we're the same size", she thought.

She then ran to the kitchen and started cooking something while humming happily as she realized her best friend, which never ate lunch, would eat in the morning. She's confident enough that the latter would eat her cooking even if the girl doesn't ever eat breakfast.

The girl's thoughts lingered to her mind and was fully occupied in cooking that she was too busy to even realize the person she was thinking was already done and clothed until she felt arms around her waist and a chin on her right shoulder. She flinched and her muscles tensed at first but calmed after realizing who the culprit was.

 

 

"You're making breakfast?"

 

"Obviously", the girl laughed, crescent eyes evident on her face.

 

"Hhhmm.. But why is it too much? Aaah, I get it. I shouldn't have asked"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Stop eating so much, you'll get fat. You're even this hungry in the morning?"

 

"Yaaah~! It's not for me alone you know. You're also eating! Hmp meanie *pouts*"

 

" *laughs* Sorry"

 

"... You'll eat right?"

 

The tanned girl shrugged and proceeded to bury her head on the shorter girl's neck. Her voice muffled as she spoke the words that made the other show her eye smile even if the baby behind her can't see.

 

"It's your cooking so of course"

 

~~~~~

 

 

It's the second time I came early to school.. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Tiffany pulling me off bed. I seriously am not in the mood to be in this hell on earth but this is better than facing HellFany so might as well just do what she says.

Don't take it the wrong way, I don't do stuffs just because I'm afraid of Tiffany or is just being forced by her to do it. She's a good friend and she doesn't force me things. She's not the kind that overreacts and forces you and most definitely not the kind that doesn't give a damn about you. She's sincere and understanding that's why I am most definitely honored to do anything for her. We're best friends and she's special to me, of course I would.

 

~~

 

My day started so well and things would've been good and fine but then of course there's always something to screw up my mood. I was sent outside the room by this damn math teacher just because I fell asleep while he's teaching. It's not a new thing, it's normal to sleep in his class. Most of us even do so and practically named Calculus "Sleeping Time" but he took his anger on me just because his day is and I'm his least favorite student of all so he chose me to share his day with. Thanks to him, my mood dropped low. I don't even care to stay outside the room even if that's the rule if a teacher sent you out. I don't wanna be there anymore. I was just damned so bad that even Tiffany's worry face couldn't light up my mood even one bit so I decided to walk myself to my cavern thinking that maybe I could push my mood to feel better and it's almost 30 minutes before lunch already so there's no problem at all.

It was just the same as always, laying alone on the bench, staring on the sky, wishing this pathetic stupid excuse of a life would just end, until a head popped between my face and the sky. I was about to sit up from shock but my brain recognized the features of this face in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter