CH 05

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yul ..."

 

" ... "

 

"Yul"

 

"*groans*"

 

"Yul, wake up"

 

"Hnnnnggg.. Wae?"

 

 

Slowly as ever the tanned girl opened her eyes to see her angel, the owner of that melodic voice that made her insides melt in split seconds. Her face close to hers, eyes stared on eyes emmiting true emotions and feelings, exchanging sincere sweet smiles, she could stay like this forever if it's possible.

 

 

"Yul, are you awake now?"

 

"*closed eyes* hhnngg.. not yet"

 

"Eeey~ Yul wake up *giggle*"

 

"No~ Shiro~ Don't wanna"

 

"*giggle* C'mon. Yul, wake up.. baby"

 

Hands intertwined, my head still on her lap, I didn't even care about how she called me. I just want to stay this way, with her.

 

"Yuwree"

 

" ... "

 

"Yulbaby"

 

"*groans*"

 

"Yulbaby~"

 

"Hnngg.. *rubs eyes* Hm? ... Tippany?"

 

"Yea. Who else pabo *giggle*"

 

"Hmg.. What are you.. Why are you here?"

 

"It's already lunch time. Class ended and you never went back in and you're not outside when I went to see you so I thought you would be here so.. Here I am"

 

"Aah ... Well, if it's lunch already then, shouldn't you be eating with Sooyoung and the others?"

 

"Mwoya? You don't want me here? *pouts*"

 

"Eh? Aniya! Of course I want you here, it's just.. well you know? I'm just not used to this anymore?"

 

"Eeey~ I know. I just want to do something new you know. And I missed eating with my best friend so.. yea *eye smile*"

 

"Aaww~ Thanks Fany-ah. But I don't have any food so I guess you'll be eating alone while I stare at you"

 

"Nope. You won't be 'just' staring at me. I brought you food"

 

"Wait, you said "brought"? You didn't buy this?"

 

"Hm? What makes you think about that? It's just the same thing"

 

 

"No no. I know you, if you say 'bought' then you really just bought something in a store or god knows where, but if you say 'brought' then it's either it's something someone made or you made it yourself. You use those words differently ever since I knew you so you can't fool me princess", I smirked afterwards, confident enough that I gave an acceptable explanation or theory or whatever some genius calls it.

 

 

She looks funny with open like that, I wish I had a camera with me keke. "... Wha-.. How did.. You've been stalking me ever since then?! O.O"

 

" ... WHAT?!! No!! I didn't stalk you pabo. It's just what I observed about you"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I know. I'm happy you knew me that much *eye smile*"

 

"Yea.. so uhm. Did you made this yourself?"

 

"Hmmm.. Yea"

 

"But how? We ate everything you cooked this morning"

 

"Pabo. I made it yesterday before I called you last night... And that's a different dish for your information"

 

"Woah. And I didn't notice it?"

 

"Yea. Thank God"

 

"... Waah. I'm ... speechless.. Thanks Tiffany. This is just.. wow. You made me breakfast and even lunch? You really want me to get fat do you?"

 

"Yaa~! It's not that *pouts* It's because you never ate... And just think about that as thanks for last night"

 

"Arasso. Thanks princess"

 

"You're welcome Yulbaby *eye smile*"

 

 

Lunch time has never been this carefree for me.Well, my ordinary lunch time was "care less", there's a big difference between "care less" and "carefree" so deal with it for me.
This is the only day I get to be with Tiffany at lunch and it made me happy. I appreciate Fany for being there always for me and her efforts. I was happy, but of course.. there's just something that's bothering me. I'm happy, but I something else.. like something's missing.
Knowing I had company minutes ago, curiosity filled my mind again as to I need answers from this questions in my head.. Where is Yoong? Did she leave to eat lunch? Did Tiffany see her? Why didn't she wake me up? Why didn't she stay here? 
.
.
.
Why did she leave me?

 

 

"Yuwree"

 

" ... Eh? Fany wae?"

 

"Nothing.. You're spacing out again. Is.. something wrong with my cooking? ... Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter