CH 06

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girl under the thick blanket stirred from her place as she felt presence near where she is.

She remembers partly of her memory but she surely couldn't remember her lying on a bed and a girl beside her watching so intently like if she takes her glance away, she would dissapear.

She was so surprised from the things happening it took her almost 5 minutes to finally ease the silence surrounding them.

 

 

"Uhm... Where am I? And uhm... Why are you here?"

 

 

Silence was the one that answered her. She really couldn't believe what she's looking at. She doesn't know if what's in front of her is real or just a figment of her imagination or halluciantion or some sort of dream.

Nobody uttered words, instead, the girl across her stood from her seat and fetched a bowl and towel. She stared at the girl as she dipped the towel in the bowl which contains water and brought the towel to her face and neck to gently wipe it, seeming to make her feel a bit comfortable for she realized that she was feeling hot and in pain.

 

 

"Where am I? And, what happened?"

 

She was hesitating if the girl wouldn't answer her but for the time being, after the girl gently placed the wet towel on her forehead she faced her and finally let her voice fill the laid up girl's ears.

 

"You passed out a while ago. Don't you remember? I was really worried"

 

She couldn't remember the part where she passed out all of a sudden but one thing caught her attention.

 

"Uhm, are we in my room?"

 

"Ah yea, since we were together and you suddenly fainted like that I figured to just bring you home. I thought you would feel more comfortable so yea"

 

 

The bedfast girl was pretty much amazed that she knows where her house is. As far as she can remember she never had the opportunity to tell the girl where she lives. 
Many questions were swirling inside her head and when she was about to ask, the girl abruptly stood and speedwalked to the door. She was sure that the girl left until she heard the door creek a little and soon a head popped from the small portion the door was opened and then she heard the girl speak once again.

 

 

"Uhm, I'm just gonna go downstairs cause I forgot I was making porridge. I shouldn't get your house burned so uhm, I'll be right back *emarassed laugh* Uhm, just rest for the mean time. Sleep, I'll just wake you up when the porridge is done *smile* bye for now~ "

 

 

She was awe struck and somewhat amazed of the way the girl acted. She found it a bit cute cause she never saw the girl so nervous and stressed at the same time. 
As much as she wanted to go to the kitchen and check the little chef in it, she chose to just follow what her little nurse said and just rested.

 

 

~~~

 

 

She woke up a bit later and found the girl already setting the porridge nicely on the breakfast tray. She couldn't help but feel rather amazed and embarassed about what she was seeing in front of her, she's just not used that someone was taking care of her and most especially this girl of all people.

 

 

"Hi *smile* uhm I was suppose to wake you up after I prepare this but I see you've woken already *laughs* Here, the porridge is done. It's a bit funny, I know this is suppose to be a 'breakfast tray' and seeing it's the end of the day already it's a bit ironic but here, eat so you'll feel better"

 

 

~~~

 

 

Laughter was heard all throughout the halls of her house, the source was from her room comfortably sitting beside her on the edge of her bed. 

The laughing girl was busy looking over the things of the laid up girl, she was just happy that she gets to spend time with her friend. It was sad that suddenly fainting and getting her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter