CH 07

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop"

 

 

It felt like time stopped the moment she heard those words from a distinct voice. There was something different about it that Yuri couldn't point out.. she wasn't sure if it was real or if it's just her petty mind tricking her as she felt hands pulling her away from the rails talking to her in gentle whispers.

With throbbing head and blurry eyes, she stared at the girl's side profile trying to discern who could be stopping her at this moment but failed as she felt warm liquid run down between her eyes and the pain grew stronger causing her to lose her grip from reality.

The only word she grasped before her mind swam through the darkness of the unknown is the same gentle plead to end, to cease... to stop. She wasn't sure why, but her body submitted so easily with just this voice calling her name... and everything went black.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

She wasn't in her room, that she knew. This place is very much far from what her room looks like. Surely her room doesn't have a cabinet infront of her bed with medical things stored in it and a white curtain hanging on the right side of the bed.

She knew where she was, she's been here for more frequent than any of her friends had after all. Tiffany hasn't even been here for long, just because of pure visit. Yup, she's in the clinic again.

She lifted her torso and sat, making sure if this place really is the clinic in her school when she realized she is not alone.
She turned to her right and there, was a girl sitted a liitle bit far from her, looking at her like how she looked at the skies yesterday.

 

 

"You're awake"

 

"Uhm, yea.. I am"

 

 

The girl just looked at her with a small smile on her face. She wasn't suppose to be embarassed or anything but here she was getting flustered by the way those doe eyes stare at her, the smile was a bonus.

 

 

"Uhm.. What are you doing here? I thought you already went home"

 

"I saw you on the rooftop"

 

 

Yuri was embarassed earlier just because of the doe eyes, but now she's more than embarassed since this girl saw her in that state. She lowered her face to try and hide herself from the sight of the girl, she was sure her face is as red as the D mark in her calculus exam by now.

Staring at her folded hands on her thighs, she saw and felt hands holding her cheeks and she followed the force, now looking back at the girl holding her in place. The small smile was still there, but there's something in those doe eyes reflecting with the sunset, she couldn't resist staring.

Yuri felt the thumb of the hand on her right cheek move in place, as if massaging the soft muscle in her face and the hand on her left cheek move upwards just above her eyes, then she realized that her forehead was covered in bandage.

Still staring at her bruised forehead, the girl continued to massage her face slowly and softly. It was quiet, but comforting. It wasn't akward nor it was weird. She couldn't understand why in the world is she so comfotable with this girl touching her when she's so conscious in others touching her except for a girl named Tiffany, and she just met this girl not so long ago. In fact, she's feeling the same comfort when Tiffany is the one with her.

 

 

"Stop doing that"

 

 

Yuri was surprised at the sudden sound, nonetheless, she was happy to hear her voice.

 

 

"Stop doing what?"

 

"That ...  What you did on the rooftop"

 

 

Surely, Yuri is not too dense to catch that tone of voice the girl used. It was screaming of concern, not only from her voice but also just from the way those eyes stare at her.

 

 

"Doesn't it hurt when you do that?"

 

" . . . It.. it hurts"

 

"Then why do it?"

 

" . . . It's the only thing I know to do in situations"

 

 

She was sorry. She shouldn't be saying things like this to a girl she just met.

 

 

"Can't you do something else?"

 

"I ... don't know what else"

 

" . . . Okay"

 

 

Hands left her face and the girl stood, staring at her before leaving her line of sight. She thought she pissed her off and left till she heard noises not far from where she is.

 

 

"Yoong?", Yuri called, albeit softly. She wasn't sure if the girl heard her.. or if it really was Yoona making all that noise.

 

 

Yoona came back with a new set of bandage and medical kit. She asked Yuri to sit and busily started to tend on the wound on her forehead.

 

 

"The bandage started to tint red so I assumed the wound re-opened. Sorry, I think I touched it too much"

 

 

This wasn't a first that someone took care of her wounds beside h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter