CH 03

Unseen Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

Yuwree skipped her lunch again. I knew I should've just packed her lunch on my own and force her to eat. That's more acceptable than just eat after classes or maybe even dinner time. She would lose so much energy and weight with what she's doing. *sighs* Well, I guess I'll really cook for her tomorrow to prepare for a worse case scenario.

But this days she seems improving and slowly turning back the way she was before. I don't know what gotten into her, what she saw, or who spoke to her but I am really glad that she's becoming a little more jolly or a dork again. *sighs* I wish this would last.. I miss you yuri..

 

 

"Ppany-ah"

 

"... "

 

"Ppany"

 

"Ah.. Eh? Aah.. Sooyoungie wae-yo?"

 

"Well I was asking you seconds, or minutes ago, if you would like us to accompany you to the market and fetch some ingredients for Yuri's lunch. If that's okay with you"

 

" ... Huuuh??! How did you know about my plan??"

 

"Duh. Tiffany, you were speaking your thoughts out loud. Enough for us to hear you know. Besides, Taengoo here can help you cook and Hyoyeonni prepare while I'll be the taste checker. Fair deal isn't it?"

 

"Yah Sooyoung! Stop being a shikshin for once pabo"

 

"You know that would never happen Hyoyeonnie. Being a shikshin is in my blood. I cant just magically not be a shikshin anymore one day. That would just mean there's something wrong and it's the end of the world.. MY world. Pabo-yah"

 

"Aiiiish jinja. Aish. Fine. Do whatever you wanna do for all I care"

 

"Fine!"  ...  

 

"Fine!" ...

 

"Fine!! ...

 

"FINE" ...

 

"FINE!!! UGGHHH Kim Hyoyeon you're so annoying!"

 

"Guys! Let's just calm down and get back to talking nicely about this okay? Let's help Ppany, not cause her migraine from all your noises. Arraso?"

 

"Dae... Mianhe"

 

" Aah, guys. Really, thankyou for the offer but I can just do it myself. And besides, I wouldn't want to trouble all of you"

 

" ... Are you sure? ... Then, just let us accompany you to the store to buy things then. So we could help somehow"

 

"Hmmm.. Okay. Thanks Taetae. Thanks guys *eye smile*"

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Hi"

 

" ... "

 

" ... *giggle*"

 

" ... "

 

" *giggle* Are you seriously just gonna stand there with your mouth open?"

 

"Eh? Aah, uhm. Ah..  A-he. Sorry. I was just uhm.. Aa... "

 

"Surprised?"

 

"Ah, yea! Surprised.. Yea. Cause uhm, I.. I thought students don't give a damn about this place anymore so uuh ha, yea. Surprised. Perfect word"

 

"Hhm. True tho. Only a few students go here once in a while. Probably can count on one hand. But I think it's such a waste."

 

"Uhm.. W-why.. why so?"

 

"They're missing such beautiful view"

 

 

Her voice is so familiar but I think I would concentrate on what's happening now. The way she talks and laughs is just so damn hypnotizing and paralyzing. It's like drawing your attention to it, attracting everything you own even the soul in your body that just makes you stand in place like a stupid log and listen. That woud be enough for my poor self to take but when I get to see her standing this close only inches apart looking at the horizon from our view.. Oh my god. Mesmerizing and magical are understatements I swear. No word can be a perfect description to what I'm looking at right now.

 

 

" ... I think they prefer other view. And besides, I don't think they'd waste their time going to and fro here and get their energy drained. They'd prefer near and easy access than long and tiring so.. Impossible"

 

" *giggle* I suppose you're right. It is tiring going here and back. But uhm, why are you here?"

 

"Huh? Ah, uhm yea. Ah, I uhm. I'm here cause this is the only place in this damned school that I feel relaxed. This place gives me peace. Too much peace if you ask me"

 

"I see. That is also true"

 

"Yea. Uhm, mind me asking but you?"

 

"Hhm? What about me?"

 

"Uh, sorry. Let me uhm, let me rephrase my question. Uhm, what about you? Why did you come here? .. I've been hanging here for quite some time now but I've never seen anybody go here"

 

" ... I was here. I guess it just so happen that you can't see me be here"

 

"... Hhm.. *nods* Or maybe you were here before or after me. Yea, that could be possible"

 

"I suppose"

 

 

~~~~~

 

After classes, I asked Yuri to go home with us but she said she got somewhere to go to so she'd join us next time. I wanted to convince her but I thought about it and this would be an opportunity to buy the ingredients I'd need confidently and not try to hide and make an excuse to Yuri if she asked me what are those for so I just let her be.

 

 

"Fany-ah what are you gonna buy? We'll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter