I'm not a liar, I can really predict the future

My boyfriend is a girl?!

I’m not a liar, I can really predict the future

 

There are just some small things nobody would ever see coming…!

 
 

It was like her worst nightmare had become true. All the years Krystal had believed that Donghae had a twin brother. Not a twin SISTER. Everything was still wildly twirling through the girl's head when she was sitting in school, her head resting on her desk.

 

Amber. Her name was Amber. The handsome knight in the shining armor was a girl and nothing could turn back time to make Krystal live in the belief that Amber's name was Henry and that she was a guy again. If Amber just could really be a guy called Henry... The whole rest of Jessica’s birthday had been utterly embarrassing after Krystal had gotten to know that her crush was a girl. Shortly after naming Amber, it was also revealed that Henry had been the youngest of the Lee siblings. And Krystal had felt extremely dumbfounded. 

 

"It's not that bad...", Sulli tried to appease her. Krystal had informed her about everything immediately when they met in the classroom before the first lesson had started. "At least you know now that you don't need to run after him... I mean her! ...anymore."

 

" 'It's not that bad?' IT'S NOT THAT BAD?! Didn't you witness what happened just two days ago when we were at the COEX Mall?!", Krystal asked her enraged and ruffled through her own hair. It wasn’t only her broken heart which needed time to heal. Moreover it was that stupid  assertion which Krystal had voiced out in front of Jongin. It was a freaking lie and there was no way to implement it. “This is THE WORST!"

 

Talk of the devil, the cherry on top just entered the room when Krystal thought it couldn't get any worse. Kim Jongin entered the room, taking place right in front of Krystal, giving her a short glance before he sat down. His sudden appearance left the two girls speechless for a moment.

 

"...what the heck are you doing here?!", Krystal asked bewilderedly at the sight of the school's biggest douchebag. He didn't belong in here. He wasn't even in her class. They were in the same grade, yes... but he was in one of the other classes. 

 

"What I'm doing here? Studying, I guess.", he answered indifferently and turned halfway around with his body, so he could easily face Krystal. Jongin crossed his legs, making him look even more cocky. Bah. The way he was sitting enthroned on his chair was looking obnoxious to the girl.

 

"Are you kidding me? This is not your class!", Krystal huffed, Sulli looking from on of the two to the other one. She was observing the spectacle just as shocked as Krystal, just being the silent viewer. "Go back to your class! This isn't your table, either!" 

 

"Oh, it is.", Jongin contradicted with a cheeky smirk on his lips. "I changed classes and this is my desk from now on." His words left the girls speechless again. Jongin was seriously reckless enough to buy himself into another class. But for what reason? Did he want to tease Krystal so much that he decided to even follow her into her class?

 

"I can't believe it.... this rascal....!", Krystal hissed disgruntled and leaned back, her eyes moving to the door when their teacher finally stepped in. Krystal was hoping that the teacher would throw Jongin out the moment he'd see him but nothing happened. 

 

Jongin wasn't lying. The teacher introduced him as a new student who changed from on class to another. Krystal got the weird feeling that Jongin had bribed the teacher. And it didn't want to dissolve. It even got stronger when the teacher announced a partner project and the first team chosen was Jongin and Krystal. The young girl was glaring at her classmate when he turned around to face her. This was all set up by this annoying rascal.

 

"What's wrong? Didn't you sleep well? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" His taunting words were enough provocation to tempt her throwing her pencil case after him. But one thing was especially driving her mad. Of all the things he had to mention, he chose the topic boyfriend... Krystal was instantly reminded of her puppy love. She was also reminded of her foolish words, claiming that the her crush already was her boyfriend. If Jongin ever came to know that Krystal had lied and that the boyfriend in fact was a girl... The embarrassment would kill her.

 

"What are you talking about? We're all lovey-dovey, right Sulli?!" Sulli looked shocked at her best friend when Krystal suddenly mentioned her. Sulli and her project partner were sitting next to the two fighting students, her partner looking at her with big, rounded eyes. "Sulli saw us together, we're matching perfectly to each other!", Krystal claimed. She looked over at her friend who quickly turned her head around and pretended to settle some things with her partner. Trying her best to keep herself out of their argument, she left her friend pretty upset about her reluctance.

 

“Ah, really?“, Jongin asked, sounding more than suspiciously. He raised one of his eyebrows and brushed with his hand through his hair. “If you say so you won’t mind taking him with you when you’ll attend my party this weekend?“ Was he daring her right now? Seriously?

 

“Hmpf! As if my boyfriend had time to attend stupid High School parties! He’s a successful music producer after all! He has to meet important people!“, Krystal huffed and crossed her arms, shaking her head wildly as a response. Of course she tried to save her own with it and prayed that Jongin would give up soon, but as expected he didn’t.

 

“You said you two are all lovey-dovey, so he wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on you on one little party, would he? It’s just this one time.“ 

 

Krystal nervously tipped her fingertips against her arms and bit her lower lip while thinking intensely of a way to prevent getting caught in the middle of her infamous lie. She wouldn’t let Jongin have the satisfaction of a win over her. Never ever! But how on earth would she get Amber with her to the party… and how would she be able to let everyone think that she was a guy? This was too risky and too complicated…jeez!

 

“Or you just admit that everything was a little, stupid lie.“ The big grin on his lips was making Krystal’s blood boil. He was so sure about it. What on earth was giving him the right to doubt Krystal dating a successful and handsome guy?! Was she that average that there was no top class man to fall for her or what did Jongin think about her?! “Bet you don’t even have a photo with your boyfriend. Because he’s not existing.“

 

What?! His words were hitting Krystal like an electric shock and she clenched her fists while gritting her teeth.

 

“Fine…!“, she eventually gave in, immediately gaining a shocked and warning glance of her best friend who suddenly was all aware of what her friend and her rival were actually discussing at the moment. “I’ll ask him to go with me! But you better prepare a great party! If it isn’t worth to call my man out, I’ll let him kick your for that!“ Calling Amber her man was weird but at the same time extremely satisfying. The illusion of her lovely dream guy reappeared in her imagination and again Krystal felt strong and ready to face Jongin in this competition. He would be completely embarrassed the moment he’d see Krystal entering with Amber! This was THE plan! Krystal felt like a genius.

 

Her classmate grabbed his phone and typed something into it. Just a little later the phones of everyone in the classroom started vibrating. Krystal’s and Sulli’s phones were also vibrating and they officially received Jongin’s invitation to his party. “I can’t wait to meet your boyfriend.“, he said and chuckled silently, his voice drenched with irony and devaluation.

 

Yes, he was still laughing. But Krystal wouldn’t give up that easily. Jongin would get the shock of his life!

 

 

"Are you crazy?! Why on earth did you say yes?!", Sulli scolded Krystal shortly after they left the school ground and made their way back home. She still couldn't believe what Krystal had done.  Every time her friend was digging her own grave, Sulli felt helpless and guilty for not stopping her whenever she saw a situation like this coming. “You should tell him that you lied as long as it isn't too embarrassing. How will you get Amber to join you? It’s almost impossible! And stupid on top of that!“

 

"No way, I will never loose to Jongin! There is always a way! And I'm good in finding them!", Krystal insisted, being very convinced of herself. Whatever would happen, it didn't include admitting the lie about Amber. There was absolutely no way to do so! Krystal would rather jump off a bridge instead of loosing to Kim Jongin who thought he could do whatever he wanted.

 

Like a sign of heaven Krystal's phone suddenly started ringing. Her sister was calling her and the very moment the younger one of the Jung sisters saw the elder one's name appearing on the display Krystal felt like being struck by lightning. The idea emerging in her mind wasn't the most ideal or the best to keep the most pride. But it could work. The chances were higher than doing anything else at least. 

 

Sulli immediately noticed Krystal’s expression. The typical ‚I’ve got a great idea‘ expression on her face was forewarning that she would get into even more trouble. “Don’t!“, Sulli warned her but Krystal shook her head with a big smile on her lips. She was way too optimistic…

 

“Trust me, I know what I have to do!“ Sure… she knew what she had to do. And this was exactly how she got into trouble in the first place. If Krystal would think about what she was doing just once, she could live more peacefully. Sulli sighed. Krystal was like an unstoppable bulldozer. Sulli could only watch and pray for her friend. 

 

“Hey Jessica.", Krystal answered her phone and without waiting for her sister to tell her why she had called, she asked right away what would lead her to her solution of her problem with Jongin. "Can you give me Donghae's address? I'll tell you later why I need it, just do me the favor and let me know it."

 

Meanwhile Sulli was watching her friend skeptically. Like always she doubted that Krystal's ideas included anything good. She was too quick - tempered and driven by emotions, most of her actions and decisions weren't even rational. How could she escape a problem like her current argument with Jongin? Sulli didn’t think that there was any good way to solve the problem except for admitting to the lie Krystal had made up in the heat of the moment. But Krystal wouldn't be Krystal if she had gone for something easy like that.

 

 

The moment Krystal was standing in front of the door of the Lees' she wasn’t so sure anymore if her decision was right or not. But the moment she rang the bell it was too late anyway. Good thing Krystal always acted before she thought about what she was doing. While she was waiting for the door to be opened a thousand things were running through her head. What if Amber would open the door? What would Krystal say then? How would she say it? What would Amber say to it? Would she help her? Would it hurt Krystal if Amber would reject her? Hopefully Donghae would open the door. It would give Krystal a bit of time to overthink everything a last time.

 

"Oh jeez...why did I...why am I doing this..?", Krystal mumbled nervously and sighed. The door was finally opened and the person Krystal would have expected the least opened it for her. Henry was looking straight into her face, the confusion showing up in his own clearly.

 

"Oh...hey. Krystal, right? How can I help you?", he asked and blinked shortly at her. He was still wearing his school uniform, revealing that he must have gotten home from school just like herself. Krystal had wondered why she didn’t get to know the youngest of the Lee siblings since he was the same age as her. His uniform finally gave the answer to it. Krystal was visiting an exclusive High School only for children of rich and influential families while Henry was attending an international  private school. 

 

"I... need to talk to your sister." Hopefully there was only one sister among the siblings. With the Lee family Krystal excepted everything possible. After the shock of Amber's revelation the young girl was especially cautious.

 

"Amber? Uhm...okay, come in." Henry stepped aside and waited until Krystal walked through the door. He must have been a bit skeptical about his brother's fiancée 's little sister wishing to talk to the eldest of the siblings but he respected Krystal’s privacy enough to not ask for the reason of her visit. Or he was simply not interested in it. The youngest walked in front of the girl through the giant and expensive looking house, leading her to the room in which Amber must have been inside. The closer the meeting with her former crush came, the more Krystal got nervous. She even started to curse herself for her big mouth in front of Jongin. Why the hell wasn't she able to just keep shut once? As much as she had wished to talk to Amber while thinking that she was a guy, as much Krystal was feeling like running away right now.

 

Knock Knock.

 

Those two little sounds caused Krystal's heart to skip a beat. And it even froze the moment the door opened and the blonde dream prince....ss looked at the two youngsters. Amber's hair was disheveled, the shirt she was wearing was buttoned up in the weirdest way ever. She was looking gorgeous. She was looking y. Only the woman crawling up her back from behind and wrapping her arms around Amber's body was disturbing. And even though Krystal was not into girls, she felt utterly jealous. It didn't shock Krystal at all that Amber was obviously homoual, it shocked her more that the fact was relieving her somehow. 

 

"Oh, the girl!", Amber exclaimed when she recognized Krystal and immediately Krystal's heart started beating again, pumping up masses of blood into her head and let it glow in a very bright red. Henry must have made the same shocked face, Amber had to laugh when she looked at the two of them.

 

"D-Don't call me like that!", Krystal barked in embarrassment. "And you - could you leave us alone for a second?!" Henry who was suddenly shouted at by the angry girl, frowned and slowly distanced himself from the females, giving them a short disgruntled glance. Women...

 

"So...you want to talk to me?", Amber asked and looked at Krystal who could only glare at the woman still back hugging the person she lo... she lik...NO, she wanted to talk to! Amber of course noticed the hostility coming from Krystal and looked over at the beautiful girl she must have made out with a few minutes before. "Hey Luna... I'll need a second, can you wait for me?" 

 

A short sigh ran over the woman's lips and she let go of Amber again, walking back to the bed while the blonde dream prince(ss) moved forwards and closed the door behind her. She nodded Krystal over to follow her and of course the younger of the two followed her like a lovesick puppy.

 

Amber led Krystal into the living room, sitting down on the couch and waiting until Krystal also sat down. "Okay... as you just saw, a beautiful woman is waiting for me to return to her as quickly as possible. So... please keep it short."

 

“That girl… was your girlfriend?“, Krystal asked even though it wasn’t what she had wanted to talk about. Yet, she was reminded of that there was someone else being with the person she liked…somehow… and lowering her chances to achieve a ‚Yes‘ of Amber.

 

“Kinda.“, Amber replied and got a bit restless, “I hope, that’s not what you wanted to talk about.“ 

 

Or what? The way she was rushing Krystal displeased her but she had to suppress her anger and just swallow it if she liked it or not. To be honest, she didn’t even know why she got so upset about it. Amber was a girl. She was a goddamn girl! And Krystal liked guys! 

 

“No…it’s definitely not what I wanted to talk about.“, she informed Amber and inhaled slowly. “I need to ask you a favor… I know that it will be a lot I’m demanding, but if you’re not helping me I don’t know what to do…“ It was more than hard to say it. It was like confessing that Krystal had been stupid enough to start a fight with someone like Kim Jongin. Plus, she revealed halfway to Amber that she must have talked about her. “I got into an argument…with a classmate who pushes around others just because he’s the heir of Kim Industries…“

 

“Go on.“, Amber urged her. It didn’t even seem to interest her that Krystal was talking about the pretty well known Kim Jongin.

 

Krystal sheepishly looked up at the elder one, pressing her pointing finger tips against each other and pouting cutely just to face that her attempt to be cute left Amber unimpressed. “During the argument…I might have…probably…claimed that I’m dating you…so… would you pretend to be my boyfriend for just one evening in front of him?“ Her eyes were focused on her fingers while she was talking and slowly moved up to see how her opponent was reacting.

 

Amber was laughing.

 

She was laughing so hard that she had to grab her stomach and tears were slowly filling up the corner of her eyes. It was a beautiful laugh and Krystal had wished she could have laughed along but Amber’s answer was awaiting her too quickly and didn’t even give her the chance to say or do any further.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…no.“

 

 
Author's Notes

Next chap is up and I’m happy I made it before christmas and can wish you all a merry christmas! :) Hope you all are celebrating with your families and that each of you get some nice christmas presents (one or two idols in between them haha).  Also a big thank you to those of you who already checked out the main plot story ‚Meet the Family‘ to this and perhaps voted for my story to win the contest. 

Hello and thank you to all the new subs and votes, too!

0Y0Lz4y.gif