Love is the moment? Love is just torment!

My boyfriend is a girl?!

Love is the moment? Love is just torment!

 

Broken hearts and puzzled minds can confuse everyone

 
 

Krystal was strongly expecting Amber to kiss her again. But she didn’t. Instead she left the girl waiting in front of her with closed eyes, Krystal even bringing her lips forward, being all ready to continue where they had stopped back then at Jongin’s party. When she finally realized that the kiss she was waiting for wouldn’t follow, she opened one of her eyes to face the backside of Amber’s phone instead of Amber’s face. “What…?!“, the Jung sister yelped and winced back, hitting the back of her head at the wall behind her. ! This was really a joke of a day! 

 

“You’re so funny, Krys. Claiming that you like guys and then giving me this overly needy face!“ Amber was laughing loudly when she was holding her display in front of Krystal to show her that more than stupid ‚I wait for a kiss‘ - face of herself. The young girl instantly blushed, becoming all wrought up. “HEY! Delete that!“, she commanded but Amber wasn’t doing anything but covering because her laughters got worse and worse. Angered and embarrassed to death, Krystal attempted to snitch the phone out of Amber’s hands but the older female was quick enough to sidestep every time. 

 

“In all honesty. Just confess that the reason you are pestering me is not that Kim heir but your own luring affection for me!“, Amber demanded and put her phone back into her pockets where it was completely unreachable to Krystal. “But it’s not like that!“, the young girl complained and bit her lower lip before she crossed her arms in the most huffy manner she could bring up. “Why would I like you? I am not even into girls!“, she hissed.

 

Amber didn’t seem to be amused at all about Krystal’s words. And she didn’t even seem to believe in anything the younger one was claiming. With a harsh movement the blonde tomboy approached the her and pressed the female against the wall. “It didn’t seem like you’re not into girls back at the party, though. Do I need to remind you of something? Do I need to show you again?“ She was so close and so lasciviously up against Krystal that the young girl’s heart seriously skipped one or two beats. 

 

“Too bad that all of it was just acted because Jongin showed up that moment…!“ Whatever made her act up that cheekily against the older woman, Krystal felt as if she couldn’t lose to Amber otherwise she would end up as her plaything. And that wasn’t what she had intended after all. It was more of the other way round. Amber should act as Krystal had wanted. Which reminded Krystal of her most sincere wish… Amber should be a guy! But she wasn’t. And all of this was staged and just happening because Krystal had threatened Amber. Additionally to that she couldn’t explain to herself why Amber was acting like she did right now, seemingly chatting up Krystal.

 

“Oh right, acted.“, Amber repeated and rolled her eyes. “If that’s so, I refuse to help you any further. I don’t feel like playing anymore. I don’t want to. Go down on your cute, little boat, little Miss Jung.“ Was she mocking her? Krystal couldn’t believe how Amber was changing her mind in seconds. She never took her serious, could it be? To Amber this was all a game she could make fun of. And this was what was making the younger one really, really upset. So if this was a game to her… Krystal would make a game out of it which was fun to her and not to Amber as well.

 

Krystal took a deep breath and gulped down all of her hesitation and fear to face Amber at an equal level. “We could go on like this forever…“, she started, “You can reject all of my pleas and warnings, you can believe I do this because I am into girls - which is NOT true - and you can then face the rage of your father because he will know about your dirty, little secret.“ Oh . Krystal immediately felt bad once she had spoken out these words that felt like toxic on her tongue. It was wrong to threaten Amber again with it. But on the other hand it was the only way. It wasn’t her fault that Amber didn’t want to help Krystal on her own. It wasn’t her fault that Jongin was acting like a to her. This was Krystal, having no other way than this to safe herself - and everyone else. And who was not happy about it? Guess…

 

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!“ Amber yelling at Krystal reminded the young girl more of an angry lion roaring at her than an human being in rage mode. “I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE QUIET THEN!“ 

 

Oh gosh, she looked damn angry. The way her eyes were focusing Krystal as if she was about to jump on her and strangle her… No matter if it was because Krystal was attempting to threaten her again or because of bringing up the issue at all… this was scary.

 

“Maybe I changed my mind. Maybe you didn’t do a very good job back then.“, Krystal argued, knowing she was bringing herself to that very dangerous spot where she might lose everything. Whatever. All in. There was no way back now anyway.

 

Amber snorted and started grinning angrily. She didn’t want to give up that easily. Of course not. Why should she lose to a 16 - year old girl who thought she could give orders to a grown woman. “This is not how we’re doing, darling. If you want war, I will give you war.“, she warned her and again pulled out her phone to show Krystal the shot she took before when Krystal was being fooled to receive a kiss when she didn’t. “If you’re going to my father, telling him I am a lesbian, I will drag you with me down. I will let everyone know about this as well. And you won’t be able to pretend you’re not in this either, I have proof and eye- witnesses.“

 

Yupp. Good thing Krystal was expecting exactly this reaction. And Krystal wouldn’t have been Krystal if she wasn’t able to save her own out of this situation. “Sure.“, she replied. “Do it.“ The grin on Amber’s face vanished and made place for irritation - as for Krystal’s face showing a victorious smile. “The sad thing only is that I don’t care. My parents won’t judge me as harsh as your father will judge you. They will say that I am confused. That it is puberty. That I will grow out of it. But you? What about you?“ 

 

That all of this was making perfect sense made Amber just more angry. The irritation on her face was soon replaced by bitterness and fury. 

 

“Plus“, yes Krystal was not even done, “If you show that picture… who will my parents blame for the confusion? Who seduced me? Who owns that picture? Who is an adult woman, playing with underaged girls. This is not only a question of morals or preference… it’s a crime.“

 

“SHUT UP!“

 

With the loud roar Amber was hitting the wall behind Krystal, only missing her head by a few centimeters. Her reaction shocked Krystal so much that she was immediately silenced.

 

“I….I had enough of this!“, the blonde woman said and looked at the ground so Krystal couldn’t see the expression on her face. “You won… I will go on with your stupid, little game…I can’t believe it… I am being pushed around by a child.“

 

A child. There she got it. Amber confirmed what Krystal had been thinking the whole time. A child. Amber thought of her as a child. No matter how much Amber was put into a tight spot which was annoying her, it was nothing compared to the pain that was filling Krystal’s chest right now because all her hopes shattered in an instant.

 

“I thought you were different. I wasn’t even sure what I should think about you. But now I do. I really, really don’t like you.“, Amber put the cherry on top of it. If she had ripped Krystal’s heart out of her chest to smash it on the ground before, she was now trampling on it, if not even spiting on it. 

 

Good thing some of the other restaurant guests outside got pretty impatient because the doors were locked and started knocking at the door to interrupt the women’s dispute. It gave Krystal a short moment to catch herself before she would have started to break out into tears.

 

“Sorry! We’re opening the door!“, Amber shouted to the door and quickly rushed towards it to open it for the woman behind it, who was looking a bit disgruntled as her little daughter who closely stood behind her must have been in urgent need of a toilet. 

To Krystal’s surprise Amber just left without looking back to her just once. It was as if she wasn’t existing to her anymore. Just slowly and very insecurely the High Schooler was following her. Well… if this was how it would be starting today, Krystal’s plan was working… but in another direction than she had hoped and expected.

 

 

The rest of the dinner had been a pure disaster. Amber was ignoring Krystal for the rest of the night and the others kept on fighting over Donghae’s soon absence because of his job offer. No matter how much his father was arguing with him and how uneasy their fight was making anyone feel, neither him nor Donghae were thinking of giving up. It kind of reminded Krystal of her fight with Amber. The question only was who would win and who would lose.

 

It was a big relief when the Jung family arrived back home. Jessica was crying the whole time once they got back home and her mother had to appease and comfort her. Usually Krystal would have helped. She would have cared for her older sister. Especially now that her beloved fiancé would leave the country without her. But Krystal had her very own problems. Her heart was hurting as well and no one would come to comfort her.

 

Once the door of her room was locked and the girl took place on her bed, she looked up onto the ceiling. Should she cry as well? Should she swear?

 

“What should I do…?“, Krystal spoke to herself. 

 

What was she supposed to do? She was so confused about what to think and what to feel. Amber was causing her a bad heartbreak. But why…? As Krystal had claimed the whole time: She was into boys not girls. But why was she feeling like this then? She really liked Amber, she had to admit. More than a friend. More than a rolemodel. More than anything else Krystal desired to be with Amber. To be just like that other girl had been allowed to be with Amber before.

 

It was so sad, it was making Krystal feel like crying. Even now that said girl was not even a confirmed girlfriend, Amber was out of reach. And it was not even that Krystal could have blamed herself for acting stupid today. She was even thankful she had acted all spoiled and bratty. Because otherwise she would be lying on the bed, thinking that Amber might seriously like her and fall asleep with this stupid belief. Truth was that to Amber Krystal was a child. Nothing more. A child to play with. A child to fool. She was a child. And this was making Krystal so frustrated and angry.

 

“Good…“, she hissed and scowled at the ceiling. “If you think I am a bratty, little child I will give you that bratty, little child! And you know what? That bratty, little child is your girlfriend starting today!“

 

Determined to go all the way, Krystal grabbed her phone and started typing. The game had just begun and if there was something she wanted to do now it was to win it. If she couldn’t be with Amber for real, she could at least live her dream now. It was not about enjoyment anymore. It was about giving the other one a really hard time. It wasn’t like it was fun - Krystal could definitely not understand how Jongin was finding so much pleasure in torturing her - but it was at least satisfying to see that Amber was punished for how wrong she was seeing Krystal.

 

‚Hey boyfriend. Since we are dating now, you should send me some decent pictures. Change your lock screen as well! And send me a proof shot of it!‘  

 

Amber would kill her. But it was worth it. Krystal really believed that. So she was bombarding Amber with selfies she took of herself, even downloaded a couple app which was counting the days they were dating and invited Amber to use it as well.

 

The moment Krystal received the notification that Amber had accepted the app invitation, her heart and breath stopped for a second and endorphins were flooding her body. She felt like opening a Christmas present. Amber was seriously playing along! And she didn’t ignore her!

Krystal was about to jump up and dance of happiness when she noticed that her crush had actually sent her pictures as she had demanded. The girl’s euphoria didn’t find an end, the day full of catastrophes brought something good at the very end at least. Full of expectations Krystal opened the files Amber had sent her.

 

But…

 

“…“ 

 

This… was not what she had expected.

 

Amber had sent Krystal a bunch of pictures of herself showing her the bad finger and making some very nasty faces. For a second the Jung sister was motionless looking at her display, sorting out her thoughts again. Amber… that woman had some guts to make fun of Krystal again.

 

The girl was about to send a raging message back when she received one first.

 

‚Calm your , I’m just kidding.‘, it said and had actual pictures added to it.

 

Even though she had wanted to keep being angry and nonetheless sending Amber angry messages back, the blast of feelings was erasing any hint of bad emotions and left Krystal in pure delight. Amber’s forbidden beauty was killing Krystal. How could she look so gorgeous, so stunning… it was making Krystal want to cry and kneel down in adoration. She wanted to worship every single inch of Amber…

 

Before Krystal could succumb to her desire to build a shrine for Amber, said female was quicker and texted one more time, causing Krystal to squeal like a maniac.

 

‚So… we’re dating starting today officially? I guess this is day 1 then.‘

 

How could something fake feel so real? It really felt as if they had started dating! Well… Krystal couldn’t tell if it was or not since she never had been in a relationship before, keeping herself for Amber until the day they would marry and be all happy and lovey - dovey until the rest of their days, but to her this kind of relationship seemed legit.

 

‚Then be a good boyfriend.‘, Krystal sent back, a huge smile occupying her lips.

 

‚But even good boyfriends are demanding.‘, Amber texted almost immediately. Krystal had her difficulties staying out of the chat room, not making it too obvious that she was waiting for Amber’s responses like a left alone puppy at home was waiting for their owners to return. 

 

Good boyfriends are demanding… was she… no, she wasn’t. How could she, she was definitely making fun of Krystal again. But whatever it was, it couldn’t hurt to play along. Krystal had nothing to lose and all that could happen was that she would tell Amber that she misunderstood her. Or not.

 

‚For every favor you do me, I will have you get one in return. I think I can handle a demanding boyfriend. Sounds good?‘

 

Ahhh… damn it, why were her hands shaking like crazy while texting? Her cheeks were literally burning of the heat that occurred because of the masses of blood pumping into her head. 

 

‚You will regret saying that.‘ There was nothing more than that coming as a reply after Krystal’s daring and provocative words. If she would regret it or not was questionable. Until now Krystal knew three things for sure, though:

 

First, even though she was denying it in the beginning… she had started liking Amber for real. Even though she was a girl. Krystal didn’t know to which extent, though.

 

Second, this game was going to start for real now and she wasn’t willing to lose to anyone.

 

Third, Amber was her boyfriend now. And no matter if fake or not, Krystal would not allow anything to get between them.

 

‚You will regret underestimating me, honey.

 

Oh yeah. The time had come. The game could begin.

 
Author's Notes

Oh man… it’s been a WHIIIIIIIILE since I updated. I’m so sorry for the long wait! But I promise it will be better starting now! I am back home with my beautiful PC and where I stored all of my ideas. So thanks to everyone who was patient until now and stuck to my Kryber story T_T

Plus, thanks for the over 100 new subs and 8 votes!

0Y0Lz4y.gif