Love hurts

My boyfriend is a girl?!

Love Hurts

But sometimes it's a good hurt

 
 

The sun was shining brightly, Krystal still enjoying the comfortability of the soft cushions surrounding her in the giant canopy bed. It was the perfect Saturday morning as she was slumbering deeply… until Amber happened.

“WAAAAAAKE UP!“

The booming voice of the female wasn’t the worst attacking Krystal’s peaceful sleep. It was rather how her blanket was suddenly torn away from her and slapped back upon her as if Amber was trying to shake it out on the student. Hair disheveled, the pajamas not where they belonged anymore, Krystal was standing upright on the mattress within seconds.

“WHAT ON EARTH-?!“, she brought out, heavily breathing and just once more dodging another beat with the blanket. Heck, was this how Amber treated other women?! Her newly declared fake girlfriend even?! There was a lot that Krystal didn’t expect or had imagined differently but somehow Amber still managed to put a cherry and then another cherry on top. The blonde female stopped the torture for a minute, holding the pink blanket in her hands, a satisfied smile on her lips. Gosh, she was gorgeous, even when she was pissing Krystal off like that on a Saturday morning. Maybe in moments like this all the more. “What do you want, Amber?! It’s Saturday morning, it’s…“ Krystal’s eyes wandered to the digital alarm next to her bed. The heck! It was not even 7 AM yet! “…OH MY GOD, DID YOU TAKE JUST ONE SINGLE LOOK AT THE CLOCK?“

Amber laughed. She just freaking laughed! The Jung daughter felt like throwing the alarm straight into Amber’s face, maybe even plant her fist in it after that. Okay. Imagination only. Never would she dare to touch the holy grace of Amber’s face. Ugh, why was she even thinking silly stuff like this. It must have been the tranquility that was heavily laying upon her still after she had been dragged out of dreamland violently.

“You asked me to be your boyfriend. Now I will be your boyfriend, so hurry up, I want to hang out with the bae.“, the demand followed soon and after just shortly checking out the room, Amber sat down on Krystal’s little make-up stool, backwards leaning against the big table where Krystal let her magic happen each and every morning. Except for weekend mornings because those were reserved for her dear friend, sleep, of course. That certain friend got replaced way too quickly however by no other than Amber. And that woman was some impatient substitute. “I am waaaaaiting.“

For some reason - Krystal liked to claim it was because of the lack of sleep - the young girl moved instantly, almost running into her bathroom, just to spend the next ten minutes cussing quietly at Amber in the discreetness of her shower and towels. Said discreetness popped like a bubble nevertheless when Amber started hammering against the door and yelled again at Krystal. “Hurry up! I am still waiting!“

Her hair still wet, the towel messily wrapped around her body, Krystal opened the door and looked straight into grinning Amber’s face. “I am not ready yet!“, she hissed, her eyes forming small slots. If glares could have shot death lasers, there would have been a giant hole gaping in the middle of Amber’s head (how often had Krystal killed Amber already in her mind? Way too often it seemed). But ah well, that was something that was far from reality. So Krystal couldn’t do more than hiss at the female intruder and pray that she would play a little easier on her. But who were they talking about, it was Amber and Amber was more annoying than… yes, even Jongin at some point! Just that Amber was a lot more handsome, pardon, beautiful.

“Just get dressed, then we can leave!“, Amber urged and suddenly a bunch of clothes was flying towards Krystal. The girl had her difficulties catching all of her clothes, especially when a pair of and a bra were thrown at her. Wait! Amber did… did she really?!

“Y-You touched my bras?!“, Krystal exclaimed all scandalized, met with nothing less than entertained laughters melodically filling the room. If the shock and the embarrassment about Amber touching her underwear hadn’t been that big, Krystal would have swooned. Alas, the heat of shame was bigger.

Amber let herself fall into Krystal’s bed, crossing her arms against her head while looking up at the ceiling. “No big deal, you know… I wear one, too?“ UUUUUGH. NO! Too much information!!! For whatever reason, but hearing this sounded wrong! Just wrong! In Krystal’s head Amber still had the body of a male. Call it imbecile, call it naive, even call it completely nonsense (because, yes, it was) but the denial was still present. Obviously, Krystal had started a real liking for Amber but that didn’t change the fact that she still was into guys and Amber being a woman collided with everything in Krystal’s mind.

Krystal quickly shook off all the thoughts and got dressed into the clothes Amber had thrown at her, only to notice that nothing was matching to each other and the combination of blue blouse and yellow pants was painful to look at. Was Amber serious about this? She wanted Krystal to go out like this? Hmpf. Alright, should she suffer the eyesore that Krystal was wearing right now. Krystal would manage. And she’d wear those clothes with pride. Maybe she was even able to save some of the fashion value of the combination by dolling up and at least rocking her hairstyle and make-up. Unfortunately, as soon as Krystal the hair-dryer Amber was back to attack and the door swung open way to soon with Amber grabbing Krystal and dragging her out of the bathroom.

“W-Wait, I’m not done yet!“, Krystal whined but Amber didn’t stop. Instead, the female was dragging her through the hallway, the younger girl stumbling barefooted, hair all wet and no make-up on at all.

“No need for make-up and hair, we don’t have time for that.“ Who on earth would say that? What kind of woman would say that? See? This was one of the reasons why Krystal could not believe that Amber was a girl. It just made no sense.

On their way out, Amber grabbed a random pair of shoes to throw at Krystal, not knowing that she had actually grabbed Jessica’s sandals but ah well, the older one of the Jung sister would survive one day without her sandals. Inside of Amber’s car, Krystal was leaning back, enjoying the drive, indulging in the moment of sitting in her boyfriend’s, excuse me, girlfriend’s car. “What are we going to do?“, she asked and looked over to Amber.

“I have to pick something up first, then you’ll see what we’ll do.“, she answered and smirked slightly, the sunglasses she had put on before starting the engine, looking all smug on her. Amber had class. She was extraordinary. Just like Krystal liked her Prince(ss) Charming to be. Krystal looked from the attractive driver to the window next to her, the area they were crossing looking all familiar to her. This was the district the Lee family was living at. So Amber was going all the way back home? Krystal’s assumption was confirmed the moment Amber turned into the underground car park that was connected to the Lee’s house.

“Can I leave you alone for a bit?“, Amber asked and of course, Krystal nodded obeying. The blonde woman smiled and then rushed away, leaving the younger one behind who instantly took the opportunity to get all her make-up out of her handbag. God bless, Krystal always had some make-up in her handbags. She had all she needed to turn her face from the mediocrity that it was right now to the wonders of beauty and while she started applying her make-up base, she dialed her best friend’s phone number.

Sulli took a little to answer the phone, but she did and when she did, she sounded very sleepy. “Krystal? What’s wrong… it’s not even 8 yet…and it’s Saturday. Some people do sleep at that time! People like you usually, too!“ The whiny undertone in her voice caused Krystal to laugh. How right she was. If Amber hadn’t shown up and mercilessly thrown her out of her bed, Krystal would still be slumbering deeply.

“Girl, you’ll never guess who I am with right now!“, Krystal exclaimed very upbeat and put her base aside, the next step being pulling her hair up in a tight bun. From outside someone was passing by the car and Krystal recognized that it must have been Amber’s younger brother Henry who was frowning as he was passing by the car. Krystal raised her own eyebrows, signalizing the boy that what happened in the car was none of his business.

“Amber?“ Ugh. Why was Sulli so much… not fun when she was tired? Also, Krystal had expected a lot more excitement. Yet, she couldn’t count on her friend a lot today as it seemed. “Krystal, just tell me what happened… I am tired…!“

“Amber picked me up today in the morning! We’re at her house right now!“, Krystal told her friend triumphantly and started to apply her foundation. “She’s currently inside and doing whatever and I am waiting in the car.“

“Wait, wait, wait… you’re in her car? Alone?!“

Why did she sound so shocked? It wasn’t something bad to sit in a car. Right? “So what? Ugh, Sulli, you’re annoying!“, Krystal huffed into the phone and hung up to concentrate on her make-up again. Why was her friend so negative? Krystal did not need negative vibes, everything should be positive. She was sitting in Amber’s car, they would have a great time together and in about fifteen minutes Krystal would look absolutely stunning.

One hour later Krystal really looked stunning. But Amber still wasn’t back. “What are you doing…?“, the left alone girl mumbled and leaned against the door, sighing. She was looking so fine now. Make-up on fleek, her hair already dried and now lying in soft locks on her shoulders. She looked pretty. But there was no Amber around to show how pretty. Tsk. Two hours later, Amber was still missing. And after three, Krystal’s impatience hit its threshold of pain. Angrily the girl was trying to push the door open just to realize it was locked. Amber freaking locked her car! WHAT. THE. HECK?! “Don’t panic, Krystal… she’ll be back soon…“, she encouraged herself and grabbed her phone to call Amber.

And how long she tried.

It took Amber fifteen minutes to pick up and when she did, she sounded as if heavy sleep was covering her voice. “A-Are you done soon?“, Krystal asked.

“Am I wh- OH! YES! Of course! Give me a second!“, Amber quickly answered and Krystal could hear Amber stumbling over something. What on earth…

Five more minutes and Amber was back in the car. She looked pretty messy, hair disheveled, eyes a little crusty. Did she just take a nap? Krystal frowned. She probably just imagined things. Very probably. Hopefully. No, certainly.

“You want some coffee? I need some coffee. Let’s grab some coffee.“, Amber suggested, without waiting for her company’s approval. “Good? Good.“ For some reason she seemed rushed or was it just morning confusion? The more Krystal thought about it, the more it looked to her like Amber really just woke up again.

Since it was still early in the morning on a Saturday, Krystal didn’t expect the coffee shop to be that full but Amber assured her, it’d be better if she just waited in the car while she’d get her what she wanted and then they’d be able to enjoy their coffee around the Han River area or elsewhere pretty. First in the mood to protest, Krystal surrendered as the idea of spending the morning with coffee, looking at a pretty Seoul meets water scenery, sounded very romantic to her and Krystal had to face the fact that she was a hopeless romantic who couldn’t ask for more than that with her dream prince right by her side.

So she was once again left alone in the car, waiting for Amber to return with the coffee. And once again it took Amber forever. Krystal kept seated, looking out of the car’s window, following the pedestrians with her eyes. Happy couples, groups of girls who were up to go for some shopping and mothers with their children. The girl started imagining how it would be to walk hand in hand with Amber, wearing cheesy couple shirts, maybe a pair of couple sneakers and of course couple bracelets. People would watch them, envy them. Just like Krystal envied those couples now.

15 minutes passed. Then 30, until a full hour passed without anything new happening. Again. Maybe the coffee shop was really that full that people were running over it like crazy but Krystal started to be extra cautious and when she noticed one couple that she watched before, walking back up the road with coffee cups in their hands, Krystal grew seriously angry. What was taking Amber so long again?!

Angrily she swung the car’s door open, relieved that this time it wasn’t locked and flipped her hair before she walked down the road where everyone else also went. It was hard to keep her head up, wearing the mess that Amber had chosen for her earlier. But Krystal kept telling herself that she still looked better than all of the people around her, put together.

The coffee shop wasn’t even all that far away and yes, Krystal sighted Amber straight. She was sitting at one of the tables, together with another pretty woman that looked more than delighted about Amber’s company.  “You gotta be kidding me…“, Krystal hissed and walked in, over and over again slapping Amber in her face in her imagination. But slapping her wouldn’t do it. She didn’t just feel dumbfounded. She felt humiliated and cheated on. Almost automatically Krystal walked over to the side desk where fresh lemon water was free of use for everyone. She grabbed the whole glas pitcher and walked back to where Amber was sitting with the other girl. The older female didn’t even notice Krystal sneaking up on her and when she did, it was because water was suddenly running down her head. It was running until the whole pitcher was empty and Amber turned around to face an extremely angry Krystal.

“So that’s what you’re taking so long on, huh?!“, Krystal scoffed and pushed the empty pitcher into Amber’s hands, who could only stare back at her, completely baffled. “Just in case it’s of your interest - but hey, I guess it’s not, after all you’re treating me like this the entire day - I was looking forward to our date today and all you did was making a fool of me. Who do you think I am?! Ugh, nevermind!“

The high-schooler stomped out of the coffee shop, walking down the road, past Amber’s car and a few more intersections further until she was sure Amber would be out of reach and unable to find her easily. She had been tough the way until here. She had managed to not cry. She had just been fuming so enormously that everyone facing her, quickly made space to not become a victim of her rage. And when she finally was out of Amber’s possible range of vision, she was allowed to let go.

Krystal started crying in the middle of the street, by-passers eyeing her either in awkwardness or in discomfort. Nobody dared to ask her about why she was crying, even though she was sniffing and gasping loudly, eyes all puffy and snot running down the just a moment ago perfect looking make-up. It was ruined. No, everything was ruined. Krystal didn’t know what to do. She didn’t even understand why she was so disappointed and angry. After all… Amber was a girl. And wasn’t Krystal into boys? Talking about boys… and also considering Krystal’s current situation: How on earth was she supposed to find back home? All her life she had been the sheltered one, never having to take the sub or enter a cheap cab. Would today be the day she’d make the experience of going back home by being… just like all those non-rich people? No. There was one person that could help her. One person that was definitely a guy. Krystal didn’t even care about her loss against him. After all she had been humiliated like never before. How bad could calling Jongin be then?

Jongin picked up immediately. He sounded complacent at first, even arrogant. But as soon as he heard Krystal gasping and sniffing like crazy, he put his ry on pause for the time being and only ten minutes later a black BMW was stopping in front of Krystal, the toned windows moving down, revealing Jongin’s face.

“Get on.“

And Krystal entered Jongin’s car.

 
Author's Notes

... I am the worst author EVUR! I didn't update in like a year!!!

So yes, special thanks goes to each and everyone of you who honored me with the 360 subs and 23 upvotes. I am so sorry it takes me so long to update...

I am well aware that a lot of you won't even want to continue this as I am one of those annoying authors who never update... but I'll try to get better! 

I know, it's no excuse but maybe it's partly a halfway satisfying explanation that with the Kaistal real life relationship, I was put on a creative halt as my ship just sunk the moment they confirmed the rumours. Anyway, I am back and I will give you all the Kryber!

0Y0Lz4y.gif