My shining knight

My boyfriend is a girl?!

My shining knight

 

Frustration can lead you the way

 
 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…no.“

 

Ambers sudden laughter and her even more sudden No were smashing Krystal like a bug on the floor. She felt like a hot potato being mushed in a hot pot together with burning butter. Her insides were heating up in embarrassment but as much in anger and indignation.

 

“No?“, she asked bewilderedly and blinked at the boyish looking female in front of her,   had even dropped open. “What do you mean ‚no‘?!“ Krystal couldn’t believe she was rejected so thoughtlessly. Nobody ever dared to say no to her, especially not in this speed. Amber really was in a hurry.

 

“Princess…“, Amber tried to explain it in a nice manner, “Just because you ask me to do it doesn’t mean I have to do it. And sorry, but I’ve got more important things to do than pretending to be your boyfriend - who I’m not, just to mention it by the way.“ The blonde woman got up from the couch again, seemingly wanting to head back to her actual girlfriend and leaving Krystal behind in blank terror and panic.

 

“B-But-?!“ The young girl tried to find a good reason to force Amber to stay but nothing helpful was crossing her mind and instead she was muttering weird letters which should have been strong words to keep her girl crush around. Yet, luck was on her side as suddenly a very familiar male voice was coming towards the living room after the main door was opened and quickly thrown closed again.

 

“AMBER! Get your girl and hide if you don’t want to get caught by father, he’s coming home early tod-!“ 

 

Donghae, Krystal’s sister’s overly handsome fiancé was entering the room and immediately stopped as he figured that the woman Amber was currently arguing with was not her girlfriend but Jessica’s little sister. He froze in front of the living room’s door, blinking at Krystal in silence, his mouth dropped as open as Krystal’s had been before over Amber’s rough rejection. The youngest in the room also blinked back at guy, her brain already working on a plan how to use the just shortly gained information.

 

Amber, who soon realized the gravity of the situation, rapidly chimed in and tried to redeem the situation and save her own with it, though it had been already too late. “Ahahahaha, you’re funny, Donghae! Our father already knows about me being-“

 

“Knows about what?“

 

Lee Sooman himself was suddenly showing up behind Donghae and entered the living room, armed with his briefcase, his face showing the rremains of a day full of stressful work. He had quickly passed Donghae and walked towards the couch were Krystal and Amber were still standing in front of.  

 

“Oh Krystal, my dear, what is taking you to us?“, he asked and smiled gently at the young girl who insecurely smiled back at him and noticed how Donghae was jumping around like a monkey behind his father’s back to signalize her to not mention anything about Amber and her girlfriend. Lee Sooman should not get to know about his daughter being lesbian… oh. A slight grin was showing up on Krystal’s lips.

 

“I wanted to say that you already know that Krystal and I are friends!“, Amber finished her sentence and approached the girl, laying an arm around her shoulders to pull her closer to herself. The scent of Amber’s male perfume was tickling in Krystal’s nose, Amber’s touch and warmth making her feel dizzy for a whole moment and left her languishing for her. Gosh, if she could just hold her like this forever.

 

“So, that’s the reason you came here? To visit our Amber?“, Lee Sooman asked and if it hadn’t been for Amber pinching into Krystal’s shoulder and getting her back to her senses, the girl would have totally forgotten that she was still in the Lee’s house.

 

“I-I, uhm…“ Krystal needed a second to rearrange everything in her head again and forget about Amber’s alluring touch. In moments like this she needed to be a Jung family member as a whole. The Jungs were professionals in getting what they needed and wanted. That was how their family had brought their company to success. All Krystal needed was to stay focused and do what she could do best. Talk.

 

“…yes, Amber and I are reeeeeeally close friends, we help each other out whenever the other one needs help, right Amber?!“, Krystal played along, but brought in her very own rules. She looked at the blonde tomboy and gave her a bright fake smile, gaining the same back from Amber who additionally to that had the most suspicious face on ever. She already knew that Krystal was going for something and she sensed it to be something which wouldn’t please her a lot. “And that’s also why I need to tell you something about Amber because she can’t tell it to you on her own. She’s into g-!“

 

“INTO GREAT CARS!“ Amber’s hand immediately hastily shot out and covered Krystal’s mouth, the girl gasping in shock into the other female’s hand. “I wish I could have a new, giant car but I felt bad asking you for something big like that after all you did for us! That’s why I feel uuuuuuuuutterly remorseful!“ The woman pressed Krystal closer to herself and gritted her teeth. “Thank you so much for making me tell my father! You’re such a kind friend, my lovely Krystal!“, she hissed  ironically through them and smirked exhaustedly, her cheek muscles even hurting by the pressure she needed to contain the fake smile. “Let’s go and get a coffee for you, my lovely?!“

 

Before Krystal could say anything, she was dragged away into the kitchen and the door was quickly closed by Amber.

 

“DID YOU GO NUTS?!“, Amber barked, still trying to keep her voice at a low level to not accidentally be heard by her father. Yet, she needed to scold Krystal for her reckless behavior.

 

“Hey, you claimed we’re friends and yet you’re leaving me hanging with my problem! One good turn deserves another! If you help me, I’ll help you!“, Krystal gave back and furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“That’s how you call it? Help?! I call this blackmailing!“, Amber huffed.

 

“Call it whatever you want…To me it’s help I need. And what you need is me who keeps her lips shut, huh? So this is a win/win situation. You’ll help me and I’ll never mention your secret ever again. Deal?“ Krystal held out her hand to Amber, the elder only looking at it with a sigh and roll of her eyes. She didn’t say yes, but she didn’t say no either. To Krystal that was enough. She pursed her lips and moved the hand she had reached out in another manner, a demanding one. “Give me your phone, you’ll need my number so I can let you know when you’ll need to get me to accompany me to the party.“

 

Again Amber sighed but did as the 16-year old girl was demanding. What on earth was happening? This child was really playing up in front of her…jeez, who on earth did this kid think she was?

 

While Amber was fretting about the brat in front of her, Krystal was smirking triumphantly. This wasn’t exactly how she had imagined things to happen, but they turned out the way she needed them to.

 

 

Against any expectations Amber wasn’t showing up Friday night to get Krystal to the party. Krystal and Sulli were sitting in the Jungs' mansion’s living room, all styled up. The girls were wearing expensive, short dresses, their hair styled carefully into glamorous waves, even their make-up was on point. But one thing wasn’t. Krystal’s alleged boyfriend.

 

“Are you sure she didn’t fool you?“, Sulli worried and looked at her friend, her face showing concerns for her friend. Krystal couldn’t stand being pitied by others, especially not by Sulli. She didn’t want to make anyone worry about her.

 

“Yeeees, I bet she got into a traffic jam… maybe she got into a car accident…or died…or something.“, she mumbled and inhaled angrily. “If you don’t show up at all, I hope you died for your own sake!“, Krystal hissed silent enough to make her words too incomprehensible to understand. If Amber wouldn’t show up tonight, she would die by Krystal’s hands.

 

The moment Krystal’s phone finally started ringing, the girls were jumping up like frightened chickens, Krystal immediately grabbing her phone and answering it. “Where are you?!“, she barked into her phone.

 

“Yeah, nice to hear your voice, too.“, Amber answered in annoyance. “Listen, Krys, I’ll need at least half an hour more. Just text me the address of the party location and we’ll meet there. Alright?“

 

“What?! Why do you-?!“ - Toooooooot - Tooooooot - Toooooooot

 

WHAT THE HECK?! Amber had hung up! She seriously dared to let Krystal wait and then hang up without giving a good excuse to her?! Krystal was freaking out internally, cursing at the woman and regretting immediately again that she had been such a giant bigmouth in front of Jongin.

 

“Let’s go Sulli…Amber will be a bit late. She told me to go without her and then meet up at the party…“

 

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows but remained silent. Angering Krystal even more was the worst idea ever in moments like this.

 

 

Jongin was staging his party at an exclusive club, his parents of course paying for everything. When the girls entered, the bouncers immediately waved them through without checking them another time. Everyone knew who they were, parties like this were like that. The important people knew each other… basically everyone knew everyone.

 

“Tell me when you see Jongin, so I can hide immediately…!“, Krystal told her friend and scanned through the club’s entrance, checking if Jongin was around. Since the girls were already too late for around 15 minutes, there were already a lot of people partying and Krystal dearly hoped that she and Sulli would get lost in the shuffle.

 

“Hiding why?“

 

“…“ Of course… The person standing behind them and talking to them could be no other than Kim Jongin himself. Krystal couldn’t even be too shocked about it, it was like conjuring this devil the moment you mentioned his name. “Oh…hi.“

 

“Where’s your mighty boyfriend? Didn’t you manage to bring him along? Maybe because he’s not existing?“, Jongin was already coming at her, laughing spitefully. “Just admit that you made up this stupid story about dating one of Lee Sooman’s sons. You should finally accept the fact that not even one of the Jung sisters can compete with me.“

 

“Bah! You don’t even know what you’re talking about! You’ll regret every word as soon as my boyfriend sets step into this club!“ Krystal felt solid as a rock. As long as Amber would show up, she would win against Jongin and at least she would be able to stand up against him when everyone else was knuckling under. But still…the question was if Amber would really show up as promised or not. Indeed, Krystal would never go to Amber’s father to blow the whistle on her…maybe the tomboy had seen through the young girl and uncovered her cheap attempt to get what she wanted.

 

“Hmm… you’re still too confident in your childish lie. Then how about this: Since you claim that this boyfriend is really existing, you won’t mind a little bet with me, right?“, Jongin suggested. Of course he was going to get his own advantage out of the situation and Krystal was already detecting something dubious when she heard him offer a deal. “If your boyfriend shows up tonight, you’ve got one wish for free. You can demand everything you want, I’ll do whatever pleases you. But if he doesn’t show up at this party, you’ll confess in front of everyone that you made up the story about dating Lee Sooman’s son and be my personal slave for one whole day.“ 

He would do anything Krystal demanded if she won? The offer sounded tempting but on the other hand being humiliated in front of everyone and on top of that acting like a maid for Jongin a whole day would be a living nightmare. Insecure what to do Krystal started to tap her right foot at the floor, her mind making up every pro and con of the deal. “Or are you too scared to take the offer?“

 

Too scared? Of him? Duh! “I’m in!“, Krystal promptly blurted out the moment Jongin dared her, Sulli almost jumping at her for the wrong decision. She was grabbing Krystal’s arm, shaking it.

 

“What are you doing?! Who knows if Amber will show up or not?!“, she whispered scandalized at her friend but Krystal could only look at Jongin with a confident smile on her lips and dedication in her eyes. Jongin was so sure about his victory over Krystal that he didn’t notice the expression on her face changing from determination to pure excitement out of the blue. 

 

“…“

 

The sound of someone clearing his or was suddenly to be heard behind Jongin and he was pushed away be the certain someone. It was a blonde person, just slightly taller than Krystal but it looked pretty much like some overly confident guy in extremely expensive clothes.

 

“Well… I don’t think we’ll have to wait for too long for the outcome of our bet …that’s my mighty boyfriend who doesn’t exist!“, Krystal informed Jongin and grabbed Amber’s arm to lean her whole weight against the tomboy. “Seems like you owe me one wish now. I’ll let you know about it whenever something comes to my mind. And now if you don’t mind, we’d like to enjoy the party!“ She threw a last glance over her shoulder to witness Kim Jongin completely losing it the moment he realized that he lost against Krystal Jung, the girl more than enjoying her victory. She giggled happily and dragged Amber and Sulli along, inside of the club.

 

“So that was that weird kiddo Kim Jongin? I heard the old ladies talk about him when they visited my mother but I thought he was a bit more mature…“, Amber mentioned and frowned. “And what about that bet you just made with him?“

 

“Krystal almost dug her own grave… If you hadn’t shown up, Jongin would have made her his slave for a day.“, Sulli explained the situation to Amber and glared at Krystal. It didn’t matter that Amber actually showed up, the girl couldn’t believe how stupid her friend must have been to agree to such an immoral offer. This was beyond common sense. “Thanks goodness, you really came and rescued her! Who knows what he would have done to her! He’s a monstrous tyrant!“

 

The tomboy raised her eyebrows seeing how angry Krystal’s friend became. To her Jongin looked more like some spoiled kid who just needed to grow up. Unfortunately a lot of rich people never grew out of their cockiness and hubris. But what would life be without company heirs who urgently needed to take out their rage on others? Ah right, a better place. 

 

“I trusted in Amber, that’s why I agreed to the bet. I knew Amber would show up! I knew she wouldn’t leave me hanging!“, Krystal praised her savior and clinged even more to Amber’s arm. “I just hope Jongin will keep his word and fulfill my wish…because then I’ll ask him to stop bullying other.“

 

“Wow… this is really some High School drama I ended up in.“, Amber finally commented and let out a short sigh. She obviously didn’t want to be at the party at all, but since she didn’t know Krystal well enough, she couldn’t tell if that brat really dared to squeal on Amber or not. “So, princess. Tell me… what is your plan for tonight? I mean… I showed up in front of the douchebag you wanted to show off to, right? Isn’t that enough for now?“

 

Krystal laughed at Amber’s words and quickly shook her head. “But wouldn’t it look strange if you left now?“, she asked rhetorically and went on informing Amber about her plans for the night. “You just have to stay for a while and enjoy yourself as much as you want to. Sulli, how about getting something to drink for all of us?“, she even asked her friend who looked back at her a bit reluctantly but eventually moved and left to get a few drinks.

 

“And what am I supposed to do here then? I’m a bit too old to hang out with you kids.“ Amber didn’t even assume how her words were hurting Krystal. With you kids. Krystal finally realized that she was nothing more to Amber than that. A kid. Yes, there was a big between the two of them. Amber was already 21 and Krystal was still just 16. Yet, her hopes that Amber could see her as more than just Jessica’s little sister were destroyed the moment she called Krystal a kid.

 

“Can’t you just stay here and endure?“, the girl asked in resignation and a hint of frustration. “I mean for the price of me keeping my mouth shut the rest of my life, just a single evening isn’t too much I’m asking for…is it?“ For some reason her words were provoking her opponent a lot. Amber felt as if Krystal was putting some extra emotional pressure onto her even though Amber had been the one being blackmailed first. She couldn’t believe how brazen Krystal was acting in front of her. This spoiled, little brat…

 

“Hey! Don’t gimme that! Don’t you think it’s a bit much to blackmail me because of my uality?! Are you somehow homophobic? What did I even do to you that you need to urgently blackmail me? Why didn’t you ask my brother to play your boyfriend in the first place? I guess he would have been a bit more motivated to do it since you’re his fiancée’s little sister but nooooo, your highness needs to ask the poor girl who likes other girls.“ Amber was unstoppable in her scolding, she was so angry that she was speaking without full stops or commas. Krystal was listening to her with widened eyes, being taken aback by the sudden outburst of anger which was awaiting her. Nevertheless her attention was shortly after attracted by something else when she noticed Jongin approaching with quick steps from afar. The young girl’s eyes were switching from Jongin to Amber and back again. If Amber was talking like this the whole time and Jongin caught just a bit of her voice, he would know that she was a woman and not a man. Panic spread in Krystal’s body as she urgently needed a plan to shut Amber’s mouth somehow before Jongin would reach them. Pressing her hands onto Amber’s mouth wouldn’t look that great, right? Plus, Krystal even doubted that it would work. Amber would still go on talking. 

 

Time was running and with every second passing, Jongin got a bit closer and Amber still didn’t find an end in expressing her fury through words. Before it was too late and Jongin finally got into the dangerous radius to hear Amber’s voice, Krystal jumped forwards and pressed her very own lips onto Amber’s. It would at least shock the other female enough to have her keep her silence. Just for a few seconds. That could be enough to save the situation.

 

Kissing Amber was not like Krystal had imagined it to be. It was better.

At the beginning Amber was struck by the shock, her whole body frozen on point. She didn’t move and left Krystal in irritation and insecurity about how she must have found it. But against Krystal’s expectations Amber went along pretty well. It didn’t take her long to react to Krystal’s action. She was shortly after pressing Krystal closer to herself, her right hand grabbing the hair of the back of Krystal’s head, while her left hand was wrapped around Krystal’s waist and pulling her into Amber’s arms even more to erase every distance between the two bodies. The younger one was dearly surprised when the elder one’s tongue was suddenly moving through her lips and intertwined with hers. Like a piece of butter in a hot pan Krystal was melting in Amber’s arms, her legs slowly giving in. A weird sound of delight was coming from the girl’s throat, she had been waiting for this for so, so long.

 

“…hey! What the heck are you doing here?!“, Jongin exclaimed when he found Krystal and her alleged boyfriend making out in front of him. Amber immediately let go of Krystal who was seriously pissed that this moment had found its end because of Kim Jongin.

 

“What?!“, she hissed at him, “Do you have a problem with us?“

 

Jongin couldn’t even reply to that. He was shocked and angered by the sight the two guests were offering to him. He was obviously gritting his teeth like an aggressive dog but instead of barking or biting, he quickly turned around and walked towards the entrance of the club. Seemed like the party ended early for him. Amber also distanced herself from Krystal and cleared . 

 

“He’s gone… no need to stay longer for me then, either.“ She avoided to look directly at Krystal and almost ran out of the club. Was she fleeing from Krystal? Whatever made her take her leave that quickly, the girl was unable to move an inch.

 

Sulli was coming around the corner, three glasses in her hands when she found Krystal standing all alone in the hallway. “W-What…? Where is Amber?“, she asked in wonder and searched the surroundings for the blonde tomboy. Krystal wasn’t able to answer. All she could do was touching her lips, her body still numbed by the kiss while her insides were dancing and jumping around like a bunch of butterflies was hitting the walls of her stomach.

 
Author's Notes

Chap 3 is up! And I hope all of you had a nice Christmas! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for the 121 subs and 6 votes.

Wish you all a healthy start into 2016, the next update will follow next week!

0Y0Lz4y.gif