Third Case

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Case

 

10 July 2015

 

The third and final day of Sone High’s Club Festival.

 Taeyeon still wasn’t able to catch the culprit. During the second day three items were taken from the culprit. The first item was a pistol grip from the Fencing Club.

The second item was a book from the History Club while the last item was a can of soft drink from the Interact Club.

All the incidents happened at different times. The first occurred around 8 o’clock, the second occurred around 10 o’clock while the last one occurred around 12 o’clock.

Notes were left behind on all the incidents. But the note left on the last incident had the most promising clue. It said,

 

‘Tomorrow shall be the last, the target shall be the manuscript of the books from the Japanese Club. I will strike at 10 o’clock’

 

The news got out to everyone. At around 9.30 AM, the Japanese Club was filled with many money cravers. The manuscript of the Japanese Club’s book was on display while being guarded closely.

Because of this, the Japanese Club had made a lot more profit than the first and second day. The selling rate of the books were rising.

Taeyeon was also one of the crowds that were in the Japanese Club’s club room. Minho was also with them.

Minho: “Where’s Yoona?” he asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: “She’s helping Yuri.”

After ten minutes of waiting, some were starting to grow impatient so they quit the hunting for the culprit.

Unknown Student 1: “You think he’ll come?” he asked his friend.

Unknown Student 2: “I don’t know, that’s why we’re here isn’t it?”

A few minutes before Ten, Taeyeon took out her phone and was about to call Yuri but her slip and called Tiffany instead.

*Phone Ringing*

Everyone look to Tifffany’s direction and thought that it was the culprit but was just Tiffany’s phone ringing.

Tiffany: “Sorry, my bad.”

After a few seconds, there was an explosion on the table that the manuscript was on. The manuscript was on fire, Minho quickly grab a glass of water and threw it to the manuscript. Finally the fire was put out.

Minho: “He got us.”

Tiffany saw a book on the floor with a note. She picked up the book.

Tiffany: “This is…”

Taeyeon took the book and opened it. She said,

Taeyeon: “A note from the culprit”

The note said,

‘The Japanese Club’s completed manuscript has been lost, I win’

Everyone was upset. They all thought that with a lot more people. They could catch the culprit.

 

*Time Skip*

 

12.00 pm

Taeyeon and Tiffany were having lunch at the school’s cafeteria.

Taeyeon: “Too bad we can’t catch the culprit.”

Tiffany: “Stop lying Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon: “What do you mean lying?”

Tiffany: “I’ve heard it yesterday. You were talking to Minho.”

 

 

Flashback

 

 

9 July 2015, 11.30 AM

Taeyeon: “I need to go to the toilet Tiff”

Tiffany: “Okay. I’ll follow you then.”

Taeyeon: “No need, why don’t you go around and enjoy the fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter