Not So Mysterious Book

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not So Mysterious Book

 

Taeyeon: “Let me take a look at the book” as they all sat down around a table.

“ It doesn’t seem weird to me that someone might borrow this book to cause it pretty much look like some history book.”

Sunny: “ I bet you’ve never borrowed book from the library right?”

Taeyeon: “Yup, cause it takes too much energy just to borrow and return it.”

Sunny: “ Well as you can see our school’s loan period is one week so there’s basically no reason for them to borrow and return on the same day.”

Tiffany: “ Did you know anyone who borrowed it?” she asked Sunny.

Sunny:  “ There’s a list of people who borrowed the book at the back of the book. I’ll be going back to duty, if you have anything to ask? Come find me. ”

Tiffany said “thanks” to her friend before she left. She then took the list and said “look! All five of the people are from same year but different classroom and their all female names”

Yuri: “Well duh! You already said that it was five female students who borrowed the book.”

Taeyeon: “I think it’s just another coincidence”

Tiffany: “Come on! Just help me!” as she lean forward to Taeyeon who was just sitting beside her.

Taeyeon: ‘ How can she just lean so close to me? I only met her for about half an hour ago. But at the same time I can’t seem to reject her.’ she thought to herself. “ Okay I get it, let’s see, if the book is borrowed from the morning break and returned after school there will be no time for them to read.”

Yoona: “And what does that mean”

Taeyeon: “ Which means this book is not use for reading. You guys have any idea how you can use a book besides reading it?”

Yuri: “ Using it as a pillow for sleeping?”

Taeyeon: “ That’s actually not a bad idea Yul, I might do that someday but I don’t think that’s the answer.”

Yoona: “I know! I know! You can use it to cover your face in class so that you can have some snacks without the teacher knowing.”

Yuri: “Yah! Im Yoona! Can you just stop thinking about food for just one minute!”

Taeyeon: “Guys, I’m trying to be serious here.”

Tiffany: “She’s right, if must be for some use for this book to fulfill.”

Yuri: “ Then Tiffany, you have any ideas?”

Tiffany: “ I don’t have any ideas.”

Yuri: “ Wow! Says the one who told us to think seriously”

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter