Second Game

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

 

Taeyeon was walking around the school corridor. She was walking while observing the replica of her phone until she suddenly bumped into someone.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you.”

 

“Nevermind, I’m sorry too since I was walking looking what’s in front of me.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“I guess we’re both sorry hehe, by the way, my name is Kim Taehyung. I just transferred here today.”

 

“Oh okay, my name is Kim Taeyeon. Welcome to our school.”

 

“I gotta go to meet with the dean now, so bye?”

“(chuckles) okay, see you around.”

 

After that, she just walked around aimlessly and finally stopped in front of the door of her classroom.

 

“Who was that just now?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon the moment she took her seat.

 

“Who?”

 

“The guy you were talking with just now. You were practically smiling while talking to him. You’ve never talked like that to me.”

 

‘It wasn’t that I didn’t want to but, I was just nervous with you around me and sometimes couldn’t even think straight!’ Taeyeon thought to herself. “He was just someone I bumped into while I was walking around the school corridor, he’s a new transfer student.”

 

“Oh really? I bet his someone you like since you were smiling like a dork to him.”

“It’s true! Why do you think I even like him anyways?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

 

*beep*

 

 

The ‘replica’ phone beeped which meant a message was sent. Taeyeon took out the phone from her back pocket and looked at the message sent.

 

Good morning! Having a nice morning? I certainly have a good one, Ms Kim. Btw, ready for game two? Even if you’re not, you need to be ready since there’s no start or pause or stop button in this game!

 

Here’s the game! (I left a hint for you! Btw, you have 12 hours to solve this before something bad happens! Good luck!)

 

The sender also sent a picture of a pocket calendar that has been marked and some numbers were written on it.

 

“Looks like game two had started.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Be careful, I don’t want to see my taetae getting hurt.” Tiffany replied.

 

After the first game, both Yuri and Taeyeon decided to tell Tiffany and Yoona the incident.

 

After a few minutes of chit-chat, most fully about Tiffany telling Taeyeon to be careful of her surrounding, the teacher finally stepped into the class with a person who seems to be familiar to Taeyeon behind her. Knowing that the teacher was about to start the class, Tiffany went back to her seat just behind of Taeyeon.

 

“Morning, class.”

 

“Morning!” everyone in the class replied the teacher while looking at the person who seems to be familiar to Taeyeon, well except for a certain someone who was too lazy to even say ‘good morning’ to the teacher.

 

“Isn’t that the new transfer student?” a female student whispered to her friends loud enough for Taeyeon’s sensitive ear to hear. Soon enough whispers were felling the whole room.

 

“Quiet down class, why don’t you introduce yourself Mr Kim.”

 

“Okay then, hi! My name’s Kim Taehyung, I will be in this school for the rest of the year until my father moves again for his business so while in the mean time, please take ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter