Case 2

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Case Two

 

1 July 2015, Tuesday

 

 

It has been a few days since Taeyeon solved Tiffany’s case. She thought that she didn’t had to see her again but since that case, Tiffany has literally been bugging Taeyeon for days asking her to solve different types of mysteries and puzzles.

Taeyeon knew that today is yet another day that Tiffany will bug her so she ditch her duty of school detective and tried to quietly when home. But, unfortunately she was stop by Yoona.

 

Yoona: “Taeng! You come back with me!” as she pulled Taeyeon’s wrist.

Taeyeon: “What the hell?! I wanna go home!”

Yonna: “Apparently, Yuri told me to keep you in this school until your duty is over.”

Taeyeon: “That little bit*h” she mumbled to herself

“Where is she anyways?”

Yoona: “She told me that the school’s Club Festival is around the corner and as the president of the school’s student council, she has the responsibility to take charge of this event.”

Taeyeon: “Wow, she’s finally acting like a president.” She said in a sarcastic tone.

Yoona: “Yup, unlike you.”

 

Taeyeon just stayed quiet until they finally arrived at her office. They open the door and took a seat around the coffe table.

Yoona : “ Why don’t we have a game of chess?”

Taeyeon: “Fine, be quick”

Yoona took out the set from the cabinet in Taeyeon’s office and set up everything.  Yoona chose to use the white pieces which left Taeyeon with the black pieces.

They started with Yoona moving the white pawn from position F2 to F4. Taeyeon then move her pawn from E7 to E6. Eventually, Yoona move another pawn from G2 to G4. Then, Taeyeon moved her Queen piece from D8 to H4 which resolves a checkmate.

Taeyeon: “Fool’s mate! Bit*h!”

Yoona: “How did you checkmate me in two moves?”

Taeyeon: “Simple, because your stupid.”

Yoona: “Yah! Kim Taeyeon! I’m not stupid! It’s just that you have a better brain than me!”

A few seconds later, Tiffany came into the office to annoy Taeyeon yet again.

Tiffany: “Tae Tae!”

Taeyeon: “I only know you for only a few days and you already call me using nicknames?”

Tiffany: “Yup, cause I have a feeling that we’ll be really closed together.”

Taeyeon: ‘This girl must be crazy.’ She thought to herself.

Tiffany: “By the way, can you help me solve this Rubik’s Cube?”

Taeyeon: “Fine.”

After 20 second, she finish solving the cube using Fredrich Method.

Tiffany: “How did you even solve this?”

Taeyeon: “I used to be a speedcuber.”

Right after what she said, a teacher opened the door without knocking and said:

Mr. Lim: “Ms Kim there’s a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter