The lazy Dog

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lazy Dog

 

 

It was already the second day of the Sone High’s Club Festival but Taeyeon hasn’t caught the culprit yet. There was also another item that was stolen. It was a stack of paper from the English Club. The incident happened around 2 o’clock in the afternoon. The festival ended on 2.30 PM.

 

8.00 AM

Yuri gave a radio broadcast to the whole school.

Yuri: “Morning everyone, I’m sure you all heard of the incident that there’s currently a thief on the loose. The culprit has already attacked four clubs since yesterday. And so I’ve a special request for everyone. Since this is quite a big incident, I’ll give 50,000 won as reward to those who can catch the culprit.”

After the radio broadcast, the whole school was hyped up. People were talking about how they would use the money if they catch the culprit.

But one person was starting to piss off.

Taeyeon: ‘That bit*h! Just because her father is the CEO of the Kwon Enterprise doesn’t mean she can simply give out money to people in order to catch the culprit!’ she thought to herself.

 Taeyeon took out her phone from her pocket and texted Yuri,

 

To: Yul

Why did you do the stupid broadcast!

From: Yul

Why not! This can spice up the festival and we might catch the culprit sooner.

To: Yul

True, but… do we really get the money if we catch the culprit?

From: Yul

Yup!

After Taeyeon read the text message she took out the armband which had “School Detective” on it from her pocket and wore it. She met up with Tiffany outside the clubroom of Music club. Yoona couldn’t go with them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter