Get Rid Of The Misunderstanding,

They All Have A Date?!

You know that inner clock thingy I was talking about?

I figured out what is called!

It's something like Circadian Rhythm~! :)

Yay, I learnt something today lol ^^

And this chappie is long~~~~~!

Anyways, we're back to JongHyun's problems.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Manager Hyung's POV

Honestly, can I never get some rest?!

Just when I'm about to fall into a sweet nap, JongHyun has to call me and wake me up.

Me: This better be good, you just interrupted my sweet rest!

JongHyun: Hyung, I need you to take me to SM right now!

Me: Take a bus or something..... You have disguises, don't you?

JongHyun: Hyung! It's urgent! I need to get there!

Me: Did you get called in?

By now, I had stood up and was putting on my shoes.

JongHyun's voice sure did sound urgent and it was sort of making me panic a little.

JongHyun: No, I didn't get called in, but I need to talk to someone there. Now!

Me: Okay, I'm coming ,where are you?

JongHyun fell silent for a second.

Me: Hello? I can't pick you up if I don't know where you are!

JongHyun: Come to the park with the big clock tower thingy, okay?

And he hung up.

He better have a good explanation for this.....

I hopped into my car, I wouldn't need to take the van over since it seemed to be JongHyun by himself.

 

At the SM building.....

 

JongHyun: Thanks, Manager Hyung! You can go now, I'll explain everything later at the dorm! (Runs into the building)

Reception: Hello?

JongHyun: Hi, is Shin SeKyung here?

Reception: Miss SeKyung? Uh..... Nope, but you can wait for her if you're willing to stay another 15 minutes.

JongHyun: 15 minutes.....

Reception: Yes, she's coming to see the CEO for..... Well, you know what they're going to talk about.

JongHyun: And they didn't tell me..... (Sighs) Should I just wait over there? (Points to some seats)

Reception: Yup. I'll let you know when she gets here.

 

15 minutes later.....

 

SeKyung's POV

I entered the building swiftly and walked over to the reception desk.

I had been in here alot of times that I knew the routine so well - come in through the automatic glass doors and walk straight ahead to the desk, ask for the CEO and wait for him to come and take me to a room to talk.

Talk about JongHyun.

I always wondered why he was never there.

He was there the first few times we talked, but then he just never came after those times.

He always said the same things, so I guess he had no reason to be there.

There were two ladies behind the desk and they both noticed me at the same time.

One walked up to me and greeted me formally before calling for the CEO.

The other lady walked out from behind the desk and made her way over to the seats that were on the other side of the foyer.

My eyes followed her and spotted a guy sitting on a seat.

She said something to him which I couldn't hear and looked over at me.

The guy also stood up and turned around.

Kim JongHyun?!

So he decided to come this time.....

I bowed slightly and he did the same.

I could see him thanking the lady and then he waved at me to come over.

I walked over and sat down on the seat opposite of him.

JongHyun: I have to talk to you before the CEO gets here, so I'm going to get to the point. Why did you text and call Jessica NooNa?

I froze to the spot.

JongHyun wasn't meant to find out.

He's probably got the wrong idea now.

Me: It's a long explanation..... Come!

I got out of the building and JongHyun followed behind me.

JongHyun: The CEO will be still looking for you when he comes out, you know.

I merely nodded and stood against the wall of the building.

Me: The only reason I said what I said to her was because I wanted to help you. And..... Luna.....

JongHyun: What did you say to Jessica NooNa? And how do you know about me and Luna?!

Me: Oh, you don't know what I said? (Sighs) This is gonna be hard to say then.....

JongHyun: Just say it, please. I need to know why you did it.

Me: I told Jessica NooNa that I was her girlfriend.

JongHyun: What?!

Me: Let me finish. And the letter? I sent it too. I saw you scribbling away after you, the CEO and I had that talk the first time and when you scrunched them all up and threw it to the bin, one missed and rolled under a seat. I didn't mean to be nosy, but I picked it up and read it. When I saw what you wrote, I knew that you wouldn't be able to send her a letter or break up with her face to face. So I kept it and decided to tell her for you, but the more I thought, I realised that she wasn't going to believe me if I suddenly met up with her and said that you were going to break up with her. The only option I had left was to send her this letter. And about Luna..... It was some days after you stopped coming to the meetings me and the CEO had.....

JongHyun: Wait. You had more meeting than this and the ones the I went to?

Me: Yup. We had alot more.

JongHyun: (Sighs) Continue.

Me: I just want to ask you this first..... Why didn't you come?

JongHyun: I didn't get told. I never knew that you guys had little 'meetings'.

Me: Really? Oh..... Anyway..... Luna and I met in the foyer when I was leaving after a meeting. She greeted me and I greeted her back, then she asked me why I was here. Of course, I didnt' know about you two back then, so I said that I had something to talk to the CEO about JongHyun. Luna asked me what it was and she seemed really worried. She also called you 'Jjong Oppa' and when I smiled at her reaction, she blushed. I assumed she and you were together then, but she and I met more frequently here and everytime I mentioned your name she'd blush or giggle. Like you're doing right now.

I laughed at how JongHyun's cheeks were pink and he had a shy smile over his lips.

JongHyun: And?

When JongHyun finally got himself to stop blushing, he looked at me as if waiting for me to continue.

JongHyun: You still didn't tell me why you texted and called her.

Me: Oh. I wasn't sure if she had gotten the letter since I never saw Jessica at SM. Then one day, I heard Krystal talking about Jessica and a letter..... I felt so bad and guilty at that time..... Then she said that you had sent it. I asked Krystal for Jessica's number and texted her to say it wasn't you who sent it. I really didn't mean for it to scare her. And I also wanted to apologize to her when I called, but.....

I felt something roll down my cheeks and I lifted up my hand to wipe it away.

I had never noticed myself tearing up.

JongHyun seemed to have noticed and he seemed confused as to what he should do.

I smiled to say I was okay and I ended my long explanation.

Me: And then I got called to come here where I met you again and here I am, explaining everything to you.

I didn't expect JongHyun to believe a word I had just said, even though it was all true, it must've sounded so much like a lie.

I shifted my gaze to my shoes and waited for some kind of response.

When I did get a response, it came to me as a huge surprise.

He hugged me and thanked me.

JongHyun: I didn't expect you to tell me so much..... But you did and I appreciate it. Thank you.

He let go of me and my cheeks felt hot.

I silently prayed it wouldn't show.

Just then, the CEO's voice called my name from inside, making me and JongHyun both jump in shock.

JongHyun: Argh, I have to go. Don't tell him that you were with me, please.....

I nodded and waved.

He waved back with a smile and ran off to behind some vans.

I walked back inside to see the CEO looking a little annoyed, but it was all washed away when he saw me.

Me: Sorry sir! I was just..... Making a call to someone.

He just nodded and I followed him down the same corridor to the same door od the same room I always came to.

'JongHyun..... Good luck!'

I whispered almost inaudibly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to watch TRON LEGACY today!

I wasn't planning on watching it but my bro wants to so I hav to follow them -_-

Ooh, have you seen this video?

It's so funny! ^^

There's also a Harry Potter vers. which is funny and many more~! *^^*

Hope you liked that chapter~! :)