3 Girls = Stress?

They All Have A Date?!

TaeMin's POV

I was sitting on the dining table with my laptop in front of me and phone in my hand.

I could see through the open door from here to the lounge and Key Hyung was also on his laptop on the couch and JongHyun Hyung was looking at the screen with him.

Key Hyung was probably looking at fashion trends and JongHyun Hyung was probably wanting to learn some stuff off him.

Onew Hyung was still asleep the last time I checked on him and I wasn't sure where MinHo Hyung was.

I dazed off into a daydream, but a beep from my phone broke it off and I excitedly looked at the screen.

My face expression immediately changed from happy to frown.

I could see and hear JongHyun Hyung and Key Hyung laughing in the lounge through the open door and I turned to pout at them.

Key Hyung came into the dining room and calmed his laughing fit.

Key: You should've seen your face! (Laughs) You were so excited, then when you saw the name of the person texting you..... By the way, that was not my idea to text you, it was JongHyun Hyung's.

Me: I know. You wouldn't be that mean to me.

I purposely put extra emphasis on the word 'mean', so JongHyun Hyung could hear it.

JongHyun: Hey, come on~! It was just some fun~!

I didn't reply which made him come into the kitchen and pinch my cheeks.

Me: Wah! Stop doing that, Hyung!

JongHyun: But your cheeks are very pinchable~!

I cracked a smile at that line and he seems to relax a bit more.

My phone beeped again and I looked at the two older Hyungs suspiciously.

JongHyun: It wasn't me!

Key Hyung just shook his head.

Key: I have to get the other two members if we want to get to our schedule in time.

He left the kitchen and JongHyun winked before walking back into the lounge.

I looked at my phone and a big smile spread over my face.

A message from Sulli!

I hurriedly opened the text and read it.

'Hi TaeMin Oppa :) Wanna come over to F(x)'s dorm for lunch later? From Sulli ^^'

Manager Hyung: Come on, SHINee! Hurry up and get in the van!

I heard people out by the front door, so I placed my phone in my pocket, so I could reply in the van.

 

In the van.....

 

Onew: I hope we won't be late..... (Sighs)

JongHyun: Nah, we probably won't be late..... TaeMin, who are you texting?

Key: It's obviously Sulli!

MinHo: Are you going on another date? This would be like your 15th date.....

TaeMin:What?! 15th?! No it wouldn't!!!!!

Key: It would if you counted those times you call 'hanging out'.

TaeMin: But it doesn't, because they're not dates!

JongHyun: Anyway, are you?

TaeMin: Am I what?

JongHyun: Going on a date?

TaeMin: I don't know.

Onew: How can you not know? Did you ask and she didn't reply? That counts as a no most of the time.

TaeMin: I didn't ask her out.

Key: She asked you out?

TaeMin: (Nods)

Key: Isn't the man of the relationship meant to ask the woman out?

TaeMin: Well, this isn't a date, it's a.....

MinHo: We know what you're going to say. Don't say it.

TaeMin: (Giggles) Okay, sure..... Manager Hyung, am I allowed to go F(x)'s dorm for lunch?

Manager Hyung: Aren't you scared that SM will find out about you and Sulli?

Onew: It's only the people in this van and F(x) that know about it. As long as Manager Hyung keeps the secret safe and well, we'll all be safe and well.

Manager: Hey, you make it sound like I'm going to tell someone! Of course, I won't tell anyone. TaeMin, sure you can go over, but preferrably don't wonder around outside of their dorm, okay? We can't risk it.

TaeMin: Okay, Manager Hyung! Thank you!

 

JongHyun's POV

It was hard acting like I was normal and happy when truthfully, I was nowhere near that emotion.

In fact, I was feeling the complete opposite.

TaeMin was so excited and happy about being with Sulli and I was very happy for him too, but sometimes, I just find it annoying with everyone talking about them in the van and their full attention on them.

I had to deal with three girls right now - Jessica, SeKyung and Luna.

I didn't even have a clue how I was meant to talk to them, explain to them and who I was meant to talk to first.

It was all too confusing and stressing.

Jessica was really angry and upset with me, because of that letter.

How did that letter even get there?

I never sent it and there was no-one else who could have possibly sent it.....

SeKyung wasn't really the biggest person to deal with, but SM is trying to get me and her to go out.

The reason behind it, I would never know.

I kept declining their 'offer', but in the end, I would have to give up.

Luna - she's probably the one I'd have to do the most talking and explaining to.

I had only started being with her a day before Jessica and I went on that double date.

I was planning on telling Jessica about Luna that night, but I never managed to say it.

Maybe it was Luna who sent the letter.....

No, she wouldn't do anything like that.

SeKyung?

She didn't have a reason to, plus, she probably doesn't know about me and Jessica.

Onew: Kim JongHyun! What are you thinking so hard about? You look more like a dinosaur when you think hard.

Me: Huh? Oh, I was just..... Thinking.....

Onew Hyung quickly lost interest in trying to get me to tell him my thoughts and went back to talking about TaeLli.

I decided that the way I'd get the best result to this love trouble was to plan something out.

I would meet up with Jessica NooNa and tell her the truth.

Then I could talk to Luna and also ask her if she had anything to do with that letter.

With SeKyung, I could decline a few more times until SM thinks up something that will make me say yes and then I'll tell her that this is only for the company and SHINee.

She'd understand, right?

I took out my phone and texted Tiffany NooNa.

'Could I meet up with Jessica NooNa around lunch time? From SHINee's JongHyun.'

Me: Manager Hyung, can I go somewhere at lunch as well?

Manager Hyung: To F(x)'s dorm?

Wait, if I went with TaeMin, I could talk to Luna.....

Nah, I better stick to my plan.

Me: Uh, no, somewhere else.

Manager Hyung: Where?

Me: Somewhere. I'm not completely sure yet, I'll tell you closer to the time.

Manager Hyung: Well, I guess so. Remember that you have rehearsals at 2.15PM though.

TaeMin: Oh yea, I nearly forgot about that.....

Key: Same here..... Thanks for reminding us, Manager Hyung~!

Manager Hyung: (Sighs) I can't blame you guys for forgetting..... You're welcome.

My phone beeped and I looked around to see if anyone heard it.

Luckily, no-one seemed to have.

'I'll hav 2 say its 2 meet someone and not mention ur name. K, I'll try 2 persuade her. SNSD Fany.'

I replied a quick appreciation text and closed my head and leant back into the seat.

We had another 15 minutes to drive on, so why waste the time?

I might as well take a good nap to forget about the stressing things.

 

--------------------------------

gah this chapter didn't turn out as well as I thought.

(sigh)

sorry I'm really busy w/ competition preparations so :'(

forgave meh ok?

<3 ya all ^^