'Tell Me You Didn't See Them. Tell Me You Didn't.'

They All Have A Date?!

Jessica's POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were lights which scared all life or whatever left of me out of me.

TaeYeon: Oh my gosh, Jessica, you're awake!

SeoHyun: Jessica Unni! Are you okay?

Me: What happened.....?

SooYoung: Uh oh. Can't you remember?

HyoYeon: We were out of city for our day out when you went to get the drinks, then you must've fainted or something.....

I racked my brain for some flashback to trigger my memory, but nothing came.

I could remember up to when I offered to get the drinks, but after that.....

Sunny: You okay, Jessica?

Me: Yea, I think so.....

By now, I had figured out that I was in a hospital room which explained the white lights on the ceiling.

I hated those.

Blinding and scary.

I tried to push myself up into a sitting position when YuRi gently pushed my shoulders back, restraining me from doing so.

YuRi: The doctor said you should just stay lying down if you woke up since you could get a bad headache if you moved even the slightest inch.

YoonA: Just tell us if you feel any pain, okay? Don't keep it from us, just because you think you'll be worrying us even more.

I nodded my head.

Me: Hey, if I fainted..... How did you guys find me?

TaeYeon: We didn't..... You really don't remember anything?

Me: I remember up to when I said I'd go get the drinks, but after that, I remember nothing.

Sunny: Well, someone called us and said that you had fainted. He had also called the ambulance already, so by the time we found you, the ambulance had too.

I looked down at the foot of the bed and sighed.

The 7 other members looked at me worriedly, but didn't speak a word.

Wait, 7 other members?

Me: Where's Tiffany?

YoonA: We were afraid you'd ask that.

TaeYeon: She just had another schedule to go to and it was really important.

Sunny nudged TaeYeon in the side and whispered to her.

Somehow, I managed to overhear what Sunny said to TaeYeon in her whisper.

Sunny: (Whisper) That makes Tiffany sound bad.....

I acted like I didn't notice and just kept my eyes focussed at nothing in particular, just the wall on the other side of me.

HyoYeon: Just tell her, she has the right to know.

TaeYeon: (Sighs) Alright..... Jessica, don't blame Tiffany for this, okay? But the other day when you walked into the lounge and you commented on how the mood resembled a funeral..... It was because of you.

Me: I know. Tiffany told you guys about my nightmare.

YuRi: It was a little more than that.....

More?

Oh no.

Not the break-up.

SeoHyun: Jessica Unni, we were going to figure it out in the end. So don't blame anyone. Please.

I only nodded my head in response.

I didn't blame anyone - I couldn't blame anyone.

I was the one at fault, I had kept that a secret from all of them when I could've just got it off my chest.

They would have listened and helped me get through and over this more easily and quickly.

There's no point regretting though.

Me: So where's Tiffany?

After some silence, SooYoung walked over to my bed.

She put one hand over mine and hid the other behind her back, trying her best to make it look as natural as possible.

Me: Where's Tiffany?

Sunny: You were..... Whispering someone's name on the way here..... So Tiffany went to see that person.....

Me: Who's name?

The moment I finished the sentence, Tiffany bursted into the room and walked straight over to me.

Tiffany: Tell me you didn't see them. Tell me you didn't.

 

---------------

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger thingy with who Jessica's saviour(?) is.....

I just cant find the proper time to put him in.

I know how I want to reveal the person, but I had to stop here partly cuz I hav to go to sleep @_@ & partly cuz I just wanted to end on that line ^_^

I'll probably reveal the person in the next chappie :)

Oh, there's some bad news.....

Well, it's not good, but I dunno if its exactly bad.

I was meant to go on the one-day trip today w/ my Dad and bro, but my Dad had to go away for work and came back late this afternoon, which meant that the trip got delayed.....

To tomoro.

So it may be a short update tomoro, but I'll promise an update ^^

Comment!