Plans.

They All Have A Date?!

Woot I got a puppy today! ^_^

A hybrid with a cross of Cavelier King Charles Spaniel and I think it was Poodle..... (AKA Cavapoo

)

So enoy!

Oh yea, its not that good because I'm really tired right now and I couldnt think straight.

But I already had half the chapter written out so I felt like updating it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time passed and Feburary 2010 came.....

 

JongHyun: I'm still recovering from the fact we're pretty famous in Korea..... And it's been like..... A month? Since we debuted!

YongHwa: All thanks to MinHyuk and his crazy ideas!

JungShin: MinHyuk, I guess some of your ideas do turn out well! So you're brain and overrated imagination isn't useless after all~!

MinHyuk: Why, thank you for those neat compliments~! I do have very creative and orginal ideas~!

JongHyun: Right..... Anyway, have you talked to SeoHyun? Asked her out yet?

YongHwa: Yah! I can't just ask her out at first meeting! We've just said hello when we pass at music programmes.

MinHyuk: Hyung, you know we came here for you and SeoHyun, right? Then you should probably hurry up and give us some reward for doing this for you!

YongHwa: Well, what kind of a reward do you want?

JungShin: I think he wants you to ask SeoHyun out and get some story to tell us. I do too and we want it soon.

JongHyun: Count me in!

YongHwa: Uh, what?! But..... (Sigh) All right. Maybe I'll start a conversation with her tomorrow if we meet after the music programme rehearsal.

JongHyun: Maybe?

JungShin: You mean, of course I'll start a conversation, not maybe.

MinHyuk: Yup. They're right.

YongHwa: But.....

JungShin: Three against one, YongHwa Hyung! You know you can't win this battle.

YongHwa: No matter how much I want to disagree, gonig up against you three isn't an ideal way to prepare my sleep. All right, I promise I'll get some kind of reaction from her, but I don't know what kind that'll be, okay?

MinHyuk: That's good enough for me!

 

SS501's dorm.....

 

HyungJoon: Psst! JungMin!

JungMin: ..... What?

HyungJoon: You really really like Tiffany still, right?

JungMin: She's with someone else. You know that!

HyungJoon: You still like her though!

JungMin: No I don't and I won't. End of conversation, I don't like where this might end up.

HyungJoon: Aww, come on! I'm just trying to help you get together with Tiffany!

JungMin: Uh, no thanks. I don't want to force her to love me!

YoungSaeng: You realize that the rest of SS501 is in the same van as you and can hear you as clear as crystal, right?

HyungJoon: Yup. Well, no. Oh, I don't know.

KyuJong: Okay..... If you want to continue your Tiffany conversation, you can continue it on the may into our schedule since we're here now.

JungMin: Nope, we won't be continuing this conversation! (Gets out of the van with YoungSaeng and KyuJong)

 

HyungJoon's POV

I was heading off the van after JungMin when a hand grabbed my arm.

I still hopped out of the van causing HyunJoong Hyung who was holding me fall out and stumble into me.

Me: Ow! What was that for?!

HyunJoong: Can I take the offer JungMin turned down?

He looked up and he had a weird sparkle in his eyes - excitement, evilness, hope, love and worry all mixed together.

Me: Why? Oh yea, you like Tiffany as well, right?

Manager Hyung: You guys should get going in if you don't want to be late! I'll just park the van and come to watch you, okay?

HyunJoong Hyung and I nodded our heads and after thanking our Manager Hyung who drove the van, HyunJoong Hyung pulled me slowly towards the entrance of the building.

Me: You realise we're going to be as late as ever at this rate.....

HyunJoong: We won't be late if you agree to help me in winning Tiffany over.

Me: You know I like her too, right? I only wanted to help JungMin Hyung as he was the first one to fall for her. I was planning on using the plan for myself if he declined.

HyunJoong: Aw, come on! That's not fair! You don't know if you fell for her first or not!

Me: In my world, I did. Now, hurry up!

I tugged at HyunJoong Hyung's arm, trying to loosen the grip, but he was stronger than me.

HyunJoong: Please! If it doesn't work for me, I'll try to help you back. Please~!

Me: Wow..... You're too desperate, Hyung! Fine. I'll help, but hurry up now. We're already late!!!!!

He finally loosened his grip on me and I sprinted off into the building ahead.

The receptionist greeted me with a warm smile as she pointed me in the right direction.

Receptionist: Your Hyungs are already there. The photographer should be here in about 10 minutes.

What?

10 minutes?

I thought we were late.....

Just like I had been informed, I saw my three Hyungs sitting on the seats on the sides of the corridor by a door.

Me: I thought I was late! HyunJoong Hyung dragged me back!

KyuJong: We're not late..... We're actually quite early!

I looked at my watch.

It clearly stated that I was 10 minutes late, not early.

HyunJoong: Sorry I was late! HyungJoon ditched by halfway through the carpark and I kinda got lost between all the cars and vans..... Oh yea, HyungJoon, you know how I borrowed your watch yesterday? Well, I accidentally turned the knob thingy on the side and it changed the time.....

My gaze snapped to his direction and I glared.

He just simply smirked and the photographer followed behind him.

Grr.....

I'll get my revenge on him.

I will.