Danger Zone.

They All Have A Date?!

sorry until my throat gets better.....

my chapters aren't gonna be the best or that good.

Please, I'll try my best to make them reach your standards, read on and bear with me! :(

Urgh when will I get better?

Thank you all & <3 you all - please stay with me!

--------------------------------------------------

 

A week later at the hospital.....

 

TaeMin: Finally, Onew Hyung can come home tomorrow!

MinHo: Shh, TaeMin, Onew Hyung is sleeping..... We'll have to be quiet until he wakes up.

JongHyun: I wonder what happened to him..... Hey, Key, what happened to Onew Hyung?

Key: He banged his head on bricks and bled.

JongHyun: We already know that, but do you know why?

Key: ..... No.

TaeMin: It might be because he broke up with SeoHyun NooNa~!

JongHyun: But it was him who broke up with her and it was him who yelled his head off at her!

MinHo: (Sighs) This is really complicated..... We should maybe just ask him what happened when he wakes up.

Key: Uhm..... I'm just going to..... Go..... Somewhere..... (Leaves)

 

At SNSD's house.....

 

Jessica: I feel so sorry for you Sunny..... You seem to be the one that always gets blamed.....

TaeYeon: Sunny, can you at least tell us what happened? I've never seen Nicole like that before!

Sunny: Why do you guys want to know? So you can all blame me again like that time JongHyun kissed me? Uh, no thanks. (Leaves the lounge and the house)

YoonA: No offence, TaeYeon Unni, but you really shouldn't have asked her so directly.

YuRi: Hey, YoonA..... Where did you dissapear off to that day Onew got hurt? You and TaecYeon Oppa never came to the hospital.....

YoonA: You know how I am with hospitals..... I don't like them!

SooYoung: I feel depressed..... Wah!

HyoYeon: Missing your boyfriend~?

SooYoung: Wah!!!!!

Jessica: Uhm, is anyone going to go after Sunny Unni or not?

Tiffany: ..... You can.

Jessica: Do you guys really not care?!

TaeYeon: Of course we care! It's just because we know Sunny too well, she'll be back before it gets dark out there. She always nags at us for coming home alone, so she'll either nag herself or come back early.

Jessica: Urgh..... I'm gonna go look for her. Because I actually care! (Leaves the house)

SooYoung: Wah, wah, wah!

 

Outside, Sunny was walking down the sidewalk.....

 

Sunny: (Phone rings and answers it) Hi Key..... Is everything okay?

Key: Yea, no, uhm..... It's kinda complicated..... But do you know anyone form Super Junior?

Sunny: Yea! I know SungMin and HyoYeon knows EunHyuk..... Why?

Key: Do you know KyuHyun, by any chance?

Sunny: Oh, him? He's the guy that nearly hurt SeoHyun the other day.....

Key: NooNa. Where is she?

Sunny: She's at a schedule..... Why?

Key: Is she by herself?

Sunny: She's the only one form SNSD that's going there, but I'm pretty sure there's going to be other people there. Now tell me why!

Key: I think she might be in danger being there without another SNSD NooNa.....

Sunny: Huh? Key! Can you explain what's going on?

Key: Wait..... When is SeoHyun getting back?

Sunny: She should be finishing up now and back at SNSD's house in about 30 minutes. Now, tell me please!!!!!

Key: ..... Ok, but since I can't leave the hospital right now, so you'll have to come over here.

Sunny: All right, I'll be there in about 15 minutes. I'm going to a

Key: Okay, see you soon.

 

Back at SNSD's dorm.....

 

TaeYeon: Geez, SooYoung, stop whining!!!!!

SooYoung: Wah, wah, wah!!!!!

HyoYeon: She misses HongKi.....

Tiffany: SooYoung! Just go ask him to meet you then! Not that hard!

YoonA: SooYoung Unni! HyoYeon Unni hasn't seen EunHyuk Oppa for ages, but she doesn't whine like you! So please stop!

SooYoung: HyoYeon saw EunHyuk Oppa a week or so ago! That's way she's not whining! Now let me whine as much as I want to!

 

SooYoung's POV

Urgh!

I hate whining like this.....

Takes up so much energy.....

But they think I'm going out with HongKi and if I want to get rid of that misunderstanding, I have to keep doing this!

Here I go again!

Me: Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!