(Sincere Apology)

They All Have A Date?!

Omgosh Omgosh Omgosh

I'm so sorry but I can't write a chapter today.

Instead I'm writing a little description about the time.

So sorry, but you know that I update everyday, so maybe later today, I'll update or tomorrow I'll make like a REALLY good chapter.

I'm so sincerely sorry ,but plz don't unsubscribe or not comment or stop reading cuz I really want u too!

+ I hav a friend leaving to a different city soon & I dont feel so well today - as in 'I'm ill and sick' unwell :(

Sorry once again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany made the call to the number that TaeYeon and SeoHyun gave her and arranged a meeting time in the following month.

SeoHyun had also made a call to a member of SS501 and KyuJong confirmed that the phone was his and that he was the one there at the park. In order to show their appreciation, TaeYeon and SeoHyun decided to make a little present for each member of the group.

YoonA who had tried to call TaecYeon several times and failed assumed that TaecYeon didn't want to see her anymore and stopped trying to contact him, only to get a broken heart once again.

Jessica told the 2PM members - that were there to tell her about Jay's secret date with someone else - not to tell Jay about her knowing. They willingly promised and kept the promise.

HyoYeon and EunHyuk met up before their schedules filled up again and SooYoung arranged a date for herself and HongKi the following month as well, when their schedules would free up a bit more.

YuRi and MinHo called each other regularly dispite their busy schedules and once or twice met up by asking their fellow members to fill in for them.

SeoHyun also made it clear to KyuHyun that she was Onew's and KyuHyun promised that he'd back off from now on and give her some space, but if something happened to her, he'd be there by her side in a blink of an eye.

SNSD's love life stayed reasonably calm for the rest of February, but became wilder and more secretive as March approached and begun.....