Bleeding Realization & Bandaging Acceptance.

They All Have A Date?!

*KyuHyun's flashback*

KyuHyun: Come on, RyeoWook Hyung! We have to talk while the other members are all out at their schedules!

RyeoWook: Wait, I have something to say first.

KyuHyun: Urgh..... (Sighs) Alright, but make it quick, we don't have much time.

RyeoWook: The things we're doing right now..... Why are you, no, why are we doing them?

KyuHyun: It's to get SeoHyun. I thought you already knew that, geez!

RyeoWook: In the end, only one of us will get her though.

KyuHyun: That will be up to her to choose which one of us she wants. Now, my turn to talk!

RyeoWook: Hey, I'm not done yet. I don't want to do this anymore, KyuHyun. It's not getting us anywhere. SeoHyun obviously doesn't like what we're doing and.....

KyuHyun: Just don't let her know it's us doing them then!

RyeoWook: Remember that day when Sunny Unni interrogated us at the hospital? Do you think she kept it all to herself? Do you think she wouldn't have told her fellow members of SNSD?

KyuHyun: That..... Look, we'll figure it out as we go, but for now we have to.....

RyeoWook: We could easily apologize to SeoHyun for our wrong-doings and maybe she'll accept us as something more than just evil bullies.

KyuHyun: How much will the 'something more than just evil bullies' be? I want to be her boyfriend. Her protector. Not just a friend that watches her form afar while she mingles with other people.

RyeoWook: She's not gong to accept you as anything if we keep doing this. Come on, I know you're better than this, KyuHyun.

KyuHyun: So what do you want me to do?! Give up on trying to get the girl of my dreams and let her float away from me forever?!

RyeoWook: No, we can try to make her understand how we feel. Apologize and explain.

KyuHyun: Sure, like that will get us any further than where we are right now.

RyeoWook: Let's just give it a try and.....

KyuHyun: (Hits RyeoWook in his arm) I don't want to waste my time trying something that's unlikely to work. (Walks out of the room)

RyeoWook: Yah! KyuHyun!!!!!

*End of KyuHyun's Flashback*

 

RyeoWook's POV

I was sitting at the dining table with the fist aid kit out.

KyuHyun had punched me in the right arm, lower than the shoulder, but above the elbow.

I must have really annoyed him, because my arm was swollen, red and there was a big bruise where I had been hit.

I picked up the ice pack and put in on the source of pain and wrapped it with some bandage.

My right arm felt numb and sore as I packed up the kit and made my way to my room to get changed into a long sleeve, loose sweater.

I obviously didn't want to be burdened with questions on why my arm was wrapped in bandage.

I pulled out the sweater from my closet and whipped in on.

I looked in the mirror and luckily, the bulge of the ice pack under the bandage didn't seem very obvious under the thick fabric.

Though I was going to be questioned about why I was wearing that particular garment in the middle of Spring, I thought it would be better than getting questioned about the abuse.

I flopped onto the couch in the lounge and searched through the channels, looking for something to take my mind off the pain which was growing stronger and stronger by the second.

When I couldn't find a good tv programme, I just left it on a random music channel and my thoughts started filling up with KyuHyun.

Would he be hurting as much as me?

Or maybe he was hurting more than me?

I wonder why he's so against listening to me.....

 

KyuHyun's POV

I felt so bad just thinking about what I had just done.

I had disrespected my Hyung and abused him, physically and probably mentally too.

My fingers were sore from hitting RyeoWook Hyung.

I was slightly red and hot.

I imagined how much damage I must've doen to RyeoWook Hyung's arm if my hand was this sore.

Me: Argh..... Why.....? Why am I doing this.....?

I could faintly hear the tv in the lounge turn on and flick from one channel to another before settling on a music channel.

Maybe I should apologize for hurting him.

No, I really should apologize.

He was my Hyung and I had just disrespected him by abusing him and losing my temper.

I walked back and forth my room, thinking of an appropriate way of apologizing without seeming so pathetic when my left hand, the hand I used to hit RyeoWook Hyung, whacked against the wall as I turned around.

Me: Argh!

I grunted as I fell to the floor in pain with my hand in my lap.

I heard footsteps running to my room and hesitating in front of the door.

Me: You can come in, Hyung.....

I stood up and brushed down my clothing, trying to make it look like nothing had happened.

RyeoWook Hyung opened the door very slightly and peeked through.

RyeoWook: Are you okay? I heard something bang and then you sounded like you were in pain.....

Me: Oh no, nothing happened.....

His gaze fell towards my hand and he suddenly threw open the door with wide eyes.

RyeoWook: Your hand..... It's.....

I looked down at my hand and gasped at the sight I saw.

My hand was covered with a red liquid.

RyeoWook: You call that nothing? You're bleeding quite badly.....

 

RyeoWook's POV

Me: Hey..... About before I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh and bossy.

I was sitting at the lounge table with KyuHyun and the first aid kit.

I had the bandage in my hand, cautiously wrapping it around KyuHyun's swollen and bleeding hand.

KyuHyun: It should be me apologizing. I disrespected my Hyung and made him hurt..... Oh yes, where did you get hurt? How bad is it? I'm really sorry, Hyung.....

I looked up at him and flashed him a smile.

Me: I'm fine. It's just a bit bruised, but I'll be fine. I didn't bleed like you did.....

I put his hand gently on the table and went back into the kitchen to put the kit away, but KyuHyun followed me and insisting that he sees how much damage he had done to my arm.

Me: KyuHyun, I'm really okay! You don't need to see it. Come on, let's go do.....

He suddenly grabbed my arm where I had gotten hurt and I writhed my body in pain.

KyuHyun: Oh no..... Is it really that bad? I didn't even grab you that hard.....

I quickly straightened myself out as he let go of me and looked down at his feet.

I patted his shoulder in attempt to be reassuring that he wasn't a bad person.

KyuHyun: I'm really sorry..... I..... I don't know why I'm like this and.....

We sat down at the dining table and I started to talk.

Me: It's not your fault. I'm sure you had your reasons for doing all that, but now you can set it all right only if you'd just listen to me once.

He nodded his head, assuring me that I could continue on without him exploding again.

Me: If you're willing to sincerely apologize to the people that you think you have hurt, I'm sure they'll understand and give you another chance by forgiving you. I know that SeoHyun might not come to you, but at least she won't think you're all completely evil and maybe you'll become closer to her, even if it's just a simple friendship.

KyuHyun looked up and I could see his eyes were glistening with tears.

Me: Oh no, I didn't mean for you to cry.....

A crystal teardrop ran down his cheek and I swiftly wipe it away with my thumb.

KyuHyun: Ok, I'll apologize. It's just that I've never felt like this before about someone and now I do with SeoHyun. I just don't want to lose her to someone else.

So there was a reason behind this after all.....

He was being honest with me again which made me glad.

I hoped that he'd return to his normal, happy self, even if it was a slow process.....

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

For those silent readers.....

Could you please leave a comment on how you're liking the story?

Or if you have any requests?

Of course, you don't have to, but I just want to have everyone's opinion on how my story is liked ^^

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's based on RyeoWook and KyuHyun.....

Thanxx to everyone who have read, subscribed and/or commented!