Part 1 : Chapter 6

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you millions of times to not go to a private school but no! You wanted to be free." My father kept ranting. I was just discharged from the hospital a few days after my surgery. Nothing serious but a sharp portion of a locker cut my hand and the blood vessel had to be reconnected.

"This is not helping Abeoji." I said. A bodyguard opened the door of the hospital and cameras were flashing everywhere. "Get in the car son." My father whispered. I entered the car silently trying to not injure my arm further. Once safely inside, we drove off. "Can we go to Bom-sshi?"

"Bwoh?"

"Can we go to Bom-sshi?"

"The one who injured you? Wae?"

"I just want to visit her. Where is she?"

"Jail."

"Please."

"Fine. Woo Hyun. Please go to the police station. My son here wants to visit his attacker." Woo Hyun nodded and he made a U-turn and drove to the station. I got out of the car and dragged my father with me with my okay hand. We were led to a cell with one woman there who I assume is Bom.

"Park Bom?" She turned around and started crying. "Please don't let my situation get worse. I am the one at fault. Punish me but just stay away from my family."

"I believe you deserve another chance. Right Dad?" I nudged my dad and he sighed. "I'm letting you go. But!!! You will need to control your anger from now on."

"Jinjja?"

"Neh. I hope you will change for the greater good." Abeoji got the cell keys and then unlocked her cell. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

We called her parents and then she was able to go back home. "Son. I really don't know what to do with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Too nice. You're actions scream 'Too Nice!!!'."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Aniya."

"So, why are you scolding me on this?"

"Nevermind. I have a meeting with some politicians. Take care. Oh! And watch that hand of yours." Woo Hyun drove him to the Blue House for the meeting. Dad sometimes stays in our private house or I stay at the Blue House. This time, Woo Young drove me to our private house. A house painted with white paint. It has six floors in total. Eleven bedrooms, fourteen bathrooms, two private theaters, a modern kitchen, living room, garden, and a golf course in the lot n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter