Part 1 : Chapter 3

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah! What a weird dream!" I told myself as I woke up. "Why was the extra guy in my dream have the same name as Top?" I asked myself. Top is my childhood bestfriend. He disappeared in fifth grade and I haven't heard from him since. 

"Sandara! Get ready! You still have to go to school!" My mom said. I bolted from my bed and started getting ready. I fixed my uniform blazer and rushed downstairs. I quickly ate breakfast and then rode my bike to school. International Seoul Unversity is a private school for the rich and priveleged. I went insided and saw my friends crowding around a girl.

"Dara! Meet Sohee!" Bom said to me. I walked to her and greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Ahn Sohee. GD's girlfriend." She tells me. My heart broke. I always had a crush on GD and then she comes along and takes it form me. Calm down Dara! GD's not an item.

"Girlfriend?" I say while holding back my feelings. "Yes. Girlfriend. I can't wait to get to know you. GD has talked a lot about you." There was a tone in her voice that I didn't like. "Come on! Let's go to class." Seungri said and then he and the group walked to their respective classes.

I was about to follow until someone grabbed my hand. "Sohee! Is there anything you need?" I ask with a genuine smile on my face.

"Look! I just want you to know that I am here to make your life miserable. You don't deserve to live. If you tell your friends about what I said, they'll never believe you. They'll just kick you out of the group. So move because I have your friends wrapped around my perfectly manicured hand. Oops! Got to go to class! Bye!" She said and walked away acting like nothing happened.

"Are you okay Dara? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Bom said as she walked back to me. I was speechless. How could she use my friends to destroy my life? "What! No! Let's go to class now!" I said as I walked to the classroom for my Chemistry class.

________________________________

"Okay class, I can't handle this class right now. I have a meeting with the other teachers. CL, you're in charge. Someone will be observing our class to see if it is a good environment for his son. Please behave." Our teacher said and left the room.

"Okay! We're just going to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter