Part 1 : Chapter 5

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes focused on a velvet box. Inside is a necklace with a octagon shape and the letters CSH for my son's initials. It was a gift from Sandara, his childhood friend. Sandara owns a necklace that is similar but it says SP on hers. I grabbed the box and took the stairs and went downstairs to find my son wearing a black coat over the school uniform, fixing his shoulder strap bag, he styled his hair into a fringe and holding his briefcase.

"Son?" I say out loud for him to hear.

"Neh, Father?"

"I want to give you something." I take out the box and give it to him. "Thank you."

"Are you done with breakfast?"

"Yes. I have to go now. Bye." He hugged me with one hand and grabbed his things and ran out through the double doors of our house and into the car. I stood by the door and watched the car move away from our property and into the outside world, surrounded by police officers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in the car and opened the velvet box. Inside was a necklace, which was awfully familiar. I took it out and then put it around my neck. It felt right to have it around my neck but I can't put my finger on it.

I was excited.

But when I arrived I saw several bodyguards placed around the premises. 

I wanted to be a normal student for once. I sighed in disappointment until I gathered my things and stepped out. Two bodyguards grabbed me by my side and whispered.

"Don't worry sir. We're just secretly bringing you in." Well it was a fail. Considering the amont of students staring at the two guards grabbing a person and dragging him somewhere. 

Once we were out of view, I escaped the grasp of them. "You were too obvious!" I whisper-shouted to them.

"Mianhe, Young master."

"Don't call me young-Aish! Nevermind. Where's the principal's office?" I said to them.

"We'll bring you." I stopped them when I held up my hand. "I can survive. Don't worry."

"But the president insisted."

"Fine. But you two wait out here during class hours. Arasso?" They nodded and brought me to the principals's office.

"Annyonghaseyo." I bowed and sat down. "It's wonderful how the leader of our nation entrusts his son's education to us." She tells me. "Just treat me like a normal person please."

"Well, we have a grand ceremony prepared for you."

"You didn't have to."

"We wanted to. Here's your envelope. It contains your schedule, locker number, code and other necessities. I hope you enjoy your education here." I bowed and and was dragged to the auditorium.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Please proceed to the auditorium now." Someone said through the PA system. Everyone was curious and went to the auditorium with a few murmurs time to time. "Unnie!" Minzy said. I smiled to her as she sat beside me.

"What's going on now?" She asked. I shrugged and stared at the stage.

"Everyone. We have a new student today. I want all of you to behave because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter