Part 1 : Chapter 7

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did I do that?" He scoffed. He started laughing in an evil way. "The question is supposed to be: Why did YOU do that?" He added putting emphasis on the word 'you'.

"What do you mean?" The tears were welling up in my eyes and were threatening to fall out.

"You became an attention wh-wh-!" GD screamed. The tears now went on my cheeks and made my make-up horrible. "Attention ?"

"It seems like you are turning evil just to get my attention. I'll tell you. It's not working."

"I am not doing this."

"You're the one sending me letters about my girlfriend being a horrible person. I am in love with her and not with you." He pushed me to the ground and started punching my face until it got bruises. He stood up and then kicked me. "There. You got my attention." He kicked my side one more time until he drove off leaving me on the ground with my lip bleeding and my knuckles scratched from the sharp rocks.

I slowly stood up and looked around. "There must be house somewhere" I walked for at least two hours trying to get help. I was about to give up until a huge house came into view. I gathered up my remaining strength and rang the doorbell. I leaned against the gate and waited. I was so weak. I was still wondering how I could still walk.

The gate of the door slowly opened and a familiar face came into view. "How did you find this place? This is a private lot." He told me.

"Seung Hyun. I need your help. I'll explain it later." He nodded and helped me inside. "I am so weak right now." I said to myself after realizing the pace I was walking at. 

"If you want, I can carry you."

He said which scared me.

"Aniya! I'm too heavy."

"I think I should carry you. The guest bedroom is on the third floor." I was about to stop him until he started carrying me bridal style. I could tell he was uncomfortable with a bit of skinship by how tense his body was but I know he is trying to help me. We stopped at a white door and inside was the guest bedroom.

It was a light shade of turquoise painted on the walls. I was put down on the light blue bed and Seung Hyun tried to make me comfortable. He looked at my face before sighing. "Who did this to you?" He said in a silent voice. He took my hands and examined the knuckles.

"G-GD."

"Kwon Ji Yong?"

"Neh."

"I'll be back. Try to relax a bit." He left the room and I took in my surroundings. A green couch and timberwolf chairs were surrounding a circular mahogany table. Seung Hyun came b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter