Part 1 : Chapter 11

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here miss. All done. You only have a few cuts and minor wounds. Call me if you need anything." The nurse said and walked away. Dara stood up and walked through the corridors. She stopped at the beginning of the surgery room and stared at the doors, knowing Seung Hyun was there again.

The gash on his arm had pieces of glass stuck in them and the cut on his collarbone cut a blood vessel and tore the muscle near it. She looked towards her right and saw Uncle Choi there crying. He sent his bodyguards away and was there alone. She went to him and sat down on the chair next to him and hugged him.

"Mianhe. It's my fault." Dara said. He hugged her back and shook his head. "Don't blame yourself. You were there with him. You got hurt also." He said and cried on her shoulder. "Did you find out the reason why the car broke down?" She said. He pulled away and nodded while wiping his tears.

"Someone shot the tires. The culprit must be a skilled shooter because it was very accurate." He told her while looking down. "I think I know who did it." Dara said and took in a big breath. "After you left, me and Seung Hyun went to the park. We were about to leave but then Sohee, I told you about her, she tripped me and I got tired of what she and GD, I told you about him also, are doing to me so I stood up to them and Seung Hyun helped me."

"My theory is that Sohee followed us, overheard our conversation, followed us during the trip, shot the tires, and went away." Dara finally finished. He was deep in thought until he stood up and grabbed his coat. "Where's the spoiled brat? I need to give her a piece of my mind. Seung Hyun is the only real family I have left. If she hurts him, she's going to get hurt herself."

"Uncle! No matter how much I want to help you with that plan, the nurses told us not to leave because the surgery might be done soon." After she said that, the surgeon walked out and took off his mask.

"Is my son okay?" He said. They both waited for his answer and the surgeon told them after taking off his bloody gloves. "During the surgery, he had two heart attacks but luckily, he is stable now. He's in the ICU and you may go and visit him in a while. We are not sure when he is going to wake up but, as I said before, he is stable. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter