Part 2 : Chapter 3

Love is Mental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara." A voice said. Dara looked around in the darkness and saw a beautiful young woman dressed in pure white. Her brown hair was down and there was a white hair clip on the right side of her hair. "Who are you?" Dara asked. The woman smoothed Dara's hair and smiled. "Just call me Hye Young." She said. Dara nodded and relaxed a bit. "I want to tell you two things." Hye Young said. She looked at her with shock on her face but got ready to hear it.

 

"Your relationship with Ji Yong in the future...he won't hurt you ever again." Hye Young said. A faint smile started tugging on Dara's lips. "But...you will hurt him." She said. She looked at her with confusion and shook her head and chuckled. "I will never hurt him." She said. Hye Young nodded as if she was just going to agree so there won't be any arguments.

 

"What's the second thing?" Dara said with full confusion filling her voice. "2:00 P.M." She told Dara. Dara raised an eyebrow but Hye Young stood up and smiled. "I'll see you soon." She said and walked away. "Wait!" Dara said running after her. She tripped and fell onto her knees. "Why time? Why?" Dara screamed.

 

^^^=^^^

 

Dara's eyes opened and she slowly sat up. She grabbed a paper napkin from her bedside table and a pen and wrote the time Hye Young said. She put the pen back and folded the piece of paper. She checked the clock and saw it was 7:00. She got out and freshened up and changed. She placed it inside her pocket and went downstairs.

 

"Omma!" Dara said once she saw her mom seated at the dining table. "Hello." She said and smiled at her. "Where's Sang Hyun?" She asked her mom. "He didn't tell you? Today is his first day as a trainee." She said. Dara smiled widely and clapped. "He's been auditioning for countless times. I'm happy he got in." She said. 

 

She and her mother ate together and she was about to go to school but her mother said there was no class for today. "What? Why?" She asked. "I'm not too sure. Something about an electrical problem. It's being fixed right now." She said. Dara nodded and decided to go out for the day.

 

She closed the door and when she turned around, she saw GD. "Don't you have-" She started. "-Class? Termite infestation." He said. Dara smiled and laughed. They entered the car but Dara saw a safe on the back seat. "Whose safe is that?" She said. "My Uncle gave it to me. It's mine." He said. He lied to her. Earlier, he found a box and when he opened it, there was a safe inside and a note.

 

They had brunch together and then they went for a drive. "Let's go to Seung Hyun's. Let's tell him that we're dating now." GD said. Dara thought about it for a while and nodded. "Sure." It was a long drive and they arrived at ten o'clock. 

 

Dara punched in the code and the gates opened. They both went inside and unlocked the house with the spare key. Silence filled the house. "Unusual." Dara said. GD checked the kitchen while Dara went to his room and knocked. "Seung Hyun. Tabi." She said. She entered the room and it was empty except for the bed and cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter