Secret Love

For Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong hyunggg <3 What are you doing? Sleeping already? - Seungri

Ani… Just doing stuff. The bed seems lonely without you L - Jiyong

Aigoo uri hyung. Missing Riri too much eh? Just a bit more Jiyong-ie. I’ll come home soon ^^ - Seungri

Is that a question? Of course I miss you! It has been more than a week. Can’t I fly there to see you? – Jiyong

Eyyy, that’s not necessary, Ji. You know it will be a big news if you suddenly meet me here. – Seungri

Though the idea sounds very tempting, maybe next time hyung J - Seungri

Fine. But the moment you touch down in Korea, you’re all mine okay? Don’t ever think of going for trips with your squad! – Jiyong

Alright, my overly clingy and possessive lover. Anything for you ^^ - Seungri

Anyway, I gotta go now. Need to wake up early morning tomorrow. Take care of yourself and don’t do anything stupid. Love you, hyung XOXO – Seungri

Okay baby. Good luck on your filming. Don’t be too cute with the crews, they will fell head over heels for you if you do so. Love you too <3 – Jiyong

A sigh broke the silence of the apartment. Jiyong re-read his text messages with Seungri for the nth time that night. He missed the younger so much, it’s making his head dizzy with anger and frustration. He knew he should be professional about it, Seungri was filming for his film, not having fun with his friends or something. But something tugged on a little string in his heart, he felt uneasy and restless. The uneasiness started about two days ago, and it made him very anxious of what is going to happen. He took extra precaution for that, avoiding clubs and hiding from the fans from time to time. He stayed low-profile for the past days as if to prevent a scandal or news about him from breaking out. But Jiyong still can’t get rid of the bad feeling. So he just works and works, until his mind was occupied with nothing else but music and of course, his muse, Seungri.

Jiyong ended up writing up lyrics on his notebook until the dawn. Rays of lights started to light up the dark sky, showing a new day will begin soon. It’s another day without Seungri, I guess, Jiyong muttered to himself before putting his phone on the night stand and curling himself under the mattress, finally getting the much needed sleep that day. His peaceful sleep was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing non-stop. Jiyong tried to ignore the blazing sound echoing throughout the bedroom, hoping whoever was calling him gave up but it seemed that the person was very persistent. After about 10 minutes of the phone rang, Jiyong finally rolled himself up and reached for the source of the morning noise.

His eyes opened wide seeing Yang sajangnim name on the phone screen along with countless missed calls and text messages. He cleared his dry throat before swiping his screen nervously, something must had happened for the CEO to call him so early in the morning. Is it about me? Or Seungri? Or BIGBANG? A lot of chaotic thoughts flooded his still hazy mind and he nearly dropped his phone when Yang sajangnim literally screamed his lungs out, “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN JIYONG? Did you see your Instagram already?” Puzzled by the sudden shout, Jiyong stuttered, “My Instagram? I did uploaded a photo a few hours before. What about it?” “Not that account, the other one. Apparently someone hacked into your private account and made it public. The photos are currently going around the internet. I suggest you make the account private back, Jiyong. And don’t do anything yet. The team will try to do something about it.” Yang sajangnim’s firm voice ordered him before cutting off the line. Jiyong immediately opened his Instagram and as expected, his account was flooded with comments. He ignored all the comments and instead, searched his name on the net. Blood drained from Jiyong’s face, he felt numb and speechless seeing various articles already written out about him. And most of it was actually about his scandal with Komatsu Nana, along with screenshots of Nana’s photos which he himself uploaded on the peaceminusone account. Oh, not again. No this dating rumour again. Jiyong screamed in his head in panics, all he could think of was Seungri. Seungri’s reaction, Seungri’s words, Seungri’s insecurities on their relationship, Seungri’s heartbroken face. He could picture it clearly.

Frantically dialling Seungri’s number which he had memorized by heart, he let out a relieved sigh that it didn’t reached the voice mailbox or not in signal. After about 5 seconds, the call connected with a familiar voice, “Hyung? Why are you calling me so early? Don’t tell me you call just to say good morning to me” along with a childish chuckle. “Seungri-yah, good morning. Have you checked the internet?” Jiyong asked hurriedly out of anxiousness. Sensing something was definitely not right, Seungri spoke hesitantly, “Um, not yet. I was busy practising since 4 am. What’s wrong, hyung? Is everything okay?” Jiyong’s heartbeat slowed down a little in relief upon hearing his lover’s words and he explained, “My peaceminusone account has been hacked and the media already speculated about my relationship with Nana. Because of the pictures of her that I uploaded. I just want to confirm this to you. I have no sort of intimate relationship with her. Just an acquaintance. And the pictures, it was just to promote her career, as a friend. Nothing more. So don’t—“ Jiyong’s words was cut off when Seungri responded, “Jiyong, stop. Why are explaining yourself to me? Of course I already know about her pictures and all. I, myself, followed your private account, remember? You don’t have to panic or anything, I’m all too used for this kind of rumours. I know you’re always mine like I’m yours right?”

With that, Jiyong broke down in tears on the phone. The maknae was all ears for Jiyong’s rants and words. He felt so dejected and hurt for the irresponsible that hacked his account. There was a reason why he made two accounts under his name. A public one with the username xxxibgdrgn for him to promote their career as well as share his stories with his beloved fans. And a private one, peaceminusone to share his deepest private life and secrets, where he wouldn’t be judged by the people. That’s why he just allowed his closest friends and family to follow him on that account. He knew millions of people want to know the life of G-Dragon, inside and out. But he also needs privacy, he wants the few people he truly trusted only know him as Kwon Jiyong, not the mighty G-Dragon. In the end, Seungri also spilled the tears he desperately tried to control. He felt for his lover’s sadness and hurt. The fans that he trusted and loved so much, backstabbed him by exposing his little secrets. Jiyong and Seungri both knew, it was just a matter of seconds before their relationship could also be questioned,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter