In My Heart

For Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up when he felt like being burned by the sunlight peeking through the curtains. Feeling irritated, he rolled his body to the other side of the bed, to cuddle with his cute lover and continue his sleep. He was really drained from last night’s fanmeeting and he wanted to replenish his energy before going back to Korea later that day. But when he reached the right side of the bed, he was perplexed to find it empty. No Seungri on the bed. Jiyong opened his eyes wide at the realization and sat up straight, his head spinning a little from the fast movement. The hotel room was silent, and Jiyong couldn’t hear any sound indicating Seungri was there. Did he go out? Jiyong guessed mindlessly as he made his way out of the bedroom and scanned the living room and kitchen for his maknae. Seeing the hotel room was indeed empty, he reached for his phone, hoping to find any message from Seungri but he was left disappointed as there was none. Only messages from his manager and some of his friends but Jiyong didn’t bother to check any of it at that time. He needed to find his lover first, he is Jiyong’s priority.

But first, Jiyong decided to take a shower to refresh himself first. Maybe a little bit thinking under the hot shower could give a clue to where Seungri could have been. As he felt the hot water pouring his body, Jiyong started to recall what happened yesterday. To be honest, his mind was a bit fuzzy from the alcohol last night yet he tried to remember as much as he can.

Flashback

Jiyong staggered to his hotel room, with Seungri holding his arm across the maknae’s shoulder. He wasn’t that drunk, but somehow the younger insisted to pick him up from the club where he was at. Upon reaching the door of their hotel room, Seungri carefully let go of Jiyong and opened it, Jiyong closely followed him inside. Jiyong felt a bit nervous for Seungri’s quietness. Something must have been bothering Seungri for him to not utter a single word from the club. He wanted to ask the maknae but seeing the state he was, maybe it wasn’t the best time to talk about it. I’ll talk to him when I’m sober, Jiyong decided before he grabbed the younger’s wrist and pulled him into the bed. Seungri just let himself wrapped into a tight hug but he stayed motionless without saying anything. They lied wordlessly for a few minutes before Seungri buried his face in the crook of Jiyong’s neck and Jiyong was surprised when heard a faint sob coming from his lover. He tried as best as he can to stay awake to comfort Seungri but the alcohol effect came out in full force all of sudden and he found himself drifting to sleep. The last few words he heard were Seungri mumbling, “Why are you always treating me bad? Can’t you just show me some love in public? Am I really not worth for you to show to the fans?” Just like that, Seungri was left alone in his sorrow throughout the night.

End of flashback

Yes, that was it. The realization hit Jiyong hard and he felt his stomach churned uncomfortably. Maybe it really was my own fault, Jiyong sighed in regret. He went overboard teasing the maknae with the members during the last few fanmeetings. And he even said some words that he didn’t meant to but he figured out late that Seungri was severely affected by. Jiyong really meant no harm, he just wanted to tease the maknae as the maknae’s annoyed and pouty face is something adorable for him. But he forgot that Seungri wasn’t the same person he appeared to be. He might just accept or laughed off the jokes in front of the fans but deep inside, he was easily hurt from the mere words of others. How could I be so stupid? I’m really a bad leader and lover for Seungri. After he finished his shower and changed into some clothes, he tried calling Seungri but it was no success. At his 10th attempt, the call connected and Jiyong felt like jumping in relief. Seungri didn’t talked much; he just told Jiyong to meet him at his friend’s studio. Jiyong couldn’t be happier to hear those words and immediately called his manager to take him there.

Before coming out of the car, Jiyong informed his manager to cancel his flight that afternoon; he needed to make things straight with Seungri and nothing could ever stop him from doing that. The manager just nodded weakly at the instruction; no one could ever win against G-Dragon when he had made up his mind. This is it, I need to persuade Seungri at all cost before it’s too late, Jiyong decided and started knocking on the studio’s door. And so, Jiyong spent almost one hour trying to explain himself and confessing his love over and over again until Seungri came up to hug him in a tight embrace. Jiyong sighed contently before circling his long arms around the maknae’s waist and patting his back soothingly. “Hyung, please don’t make fun of me anymore. I know you want to make the fans laugh, but isn’t saying that I smell bad and pushing me to the floor are too much?” Seungri whined a bit too cutely in Jiyong’s eyes. Jiyong pulled back a little and looked straight into his lover’s eyes before stating, “Neh, Ri. Sorry for making you upset. Maybe I’m too eager to see every emotion you showed for me. It shows how much you’re affected by me and I love it very much, Ri. I want you to only look at me like I always do.” “Yah, you’re so obsessed with me, Ji. Also, don’t be too cheesy so early in the morning.” Seungri laughed lightly while blushing a bit. Truthfully, he still gets embarrassed when Jiyong acted all sweet and lovey-dovey with him; maybe he did fell hard for the leader to behave like a young girl in love.

“So hyung, what time again is your flight?” Seungri asked casua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter