White Scarf

For Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sneezed for the nth time since they arrived in Fukuoka. He buried himself under the white, thick blanket the moment they stepped into the hotel room. He felt awfully unwell and sick. He couldn’t even stand longer and just sank into the bed, curling his thin body into a fetal position. He wanted to sleep but he felt too restless. He needed something -- or more like someone -- to soothe himself. He needed his maknae, Seungri. He wanted to cuddle to the latter’s warm body.

“Ji, I brought this cold medicine. Eat this and sleep a little, you’ll feel better after this” Youngbae spoke as he sat on the bed, facing the back of Jiyong’s body. Jiyong flinched a bit but made no effort to take the medicine from Youngbae’s hand. Youngbae, sensing the leader’s resistance, tried again “Jiyong… Please take this; you have to be healthy to perform on tonight’s concert”. “No, I want maknae” Jiyong said weakly, “please call maknae for me”. He was close to tears, he felt really awful but his maknae was nowhere to be seen. Didn’t Seungri care at all about me?, Jiyong thought to himself, feeling more upset than before.

Jiyong heard whispering sounds from his other three members; he figured that they were talking about Seungri. “I have called him, Ji. He will be here in 2 hours; he has an appointment right now. Eat the medicine and sleep, and he’ll be by your side when you wake up”, TOP spoke carefully, on behalf of his other two dongsaengs. Jiyong shook his head weakly, trying to move further into the bed. Seeing the stubbornness of their leader, the other 3 members proceeded to force him to gulp down the medicine. TOP and Daesung thrown themselves on the bed, holding Jiyong’s body so that he cannot move, while Youngbae forced open Jiyong’s mouth and quickly poured down the medicine down his throat. Jiyong couldn’t resist but to gulp down the bitter liquid, tears formed in his eyes, threatening to fall down his cheeks. Daesung handed Jiyong a glass of water, the latter’s took a sip of it and quickly sank back into the bed, pulling the blanket around himself. “I hate you guys, I’m going to tell on you guys to Seungri” Jiyong sobbed and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself to sleep. “I’m sorry hyung, we had to do this for your own sake. Yang sajangnim won’t be pleased to hear that you can’t make it to concert. Now, sleep hyung” Daesung explained, patting Jiyong’s hair a bit before they left the room as not to disturb the sleeping leader.

The message tone snapped Seungri from his thought. He shifted his head from outside of the car’s window to his phone on his right hand. Youngbae had texted him again, for the fifth time for the last 2 hours, asking him to get back to the hotel soon. Jiyong has been crying his name in his sleep, and the others really had no idea how to soothe the leader. Seungri sighed, feeling slightly helpless for not being there with his lover. He really couldn’t cancel his appointment, his mind constantly thinking about his sick leader throughout the meeting. I’ll make it up for you, Ji. I’m coming to you right now; I’ll take care of you today. Please wait for me.

Seungri half-ran as soon as the elevator’s door opened. He gave a few small knocks on the door, afraid Jiyong would be awake from the noise. Youngbae opened the door a moment later, letting Seungri into room. “He’s still sleeping. Take care of him well, he needs you. Don’t forget to feed him the medicine before going to the concert venue” Youngbae patted Seungri’s shoulder lightly before disappearing through the door. The latter just nodded before locking the door and walked swiftly to the bed. He could see a bundled figure lying inside the blanket.

Seungri proceeded to slip under the blanket, carefully as not to wake the sleeping figure. However, upon feeling the mattress dipped, Jiyong opened his eyes and lifted his head a little. He recognized the familiar figure of his lover, reaching out his hands instantly around the body. “Ri, you’re finally here. I missed you so much”, Jiyong mumbled. Seungri chuckled at Jiyong’s words, amused by the latter’s clingy behaviour. He really behaves like a baby when he’s sick, my adorable dragon. “Yes Ji, I’m here already. How are you, feeling better?” he spoke as he snuggled closer to the lean body, his head on top of Jiyong’s head. “I still feel sick. I hate that my Ri left me”, Jiyong whined and pouted his lips cutely. “Sorry, Jiyong. I had to attend the meeting. I’m all yours now. I’ll do whatever you want. Sleep a little more, neh?” Seungri breathed, giving a kiss on Jiyong’s forehead. He caressed Jiyong’s black smooth hair with his left hand, his right hand drew circles on the latter’s back. Jiyong hummed a little and relaxed against his lover’s touch. Soon, he fell asleep again in the warm embrace of his Seungri.

Jiyong stirred in his sleep, reaching his hands to the other side of the bed. Upon feeling it empty, he sat up quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter