Always With You

For Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BIGBANG’s Seungri Files Lawsuit Against Female Singer For Fraud”

Seungri smiled bitterly as he was reading the news titles on his I-phone. The news was spreading around since this morning after his lawyer confirmed the lawsuit he filed a week ago. Comments and opinions raged around the internet like a fire, and most of it was actually negative comments from the anti-fans. Seungri avoided scrolling down the news articles but it only lasted for 2 hours, and then he gave in to the temptation and read the nasty comments the so-called netizens left about him. Which explained why he started to not feel good, he felt nauseous and his stomach was doing somersault. He instantly put down his phone on the table beside his bed and half-ran to the bathroom.

After throwing up a good amount of his stomach content and cleaned his mouth, he limped his way to his bed and fell down on it, stomach first. He buried his face on the pillow and let his tears fell. He started to feel really sick; he has been always weak in handling stress and the fact that he hasn’t ate anything since yesterday’s evening worsened his condition. He couldn’t care less about his body; he was more concerned about his tarnished image. He knew his decision to file the lawsuit was really shocking and how it will give impact on his recovering image, but he hadn’t got any other choice. After discussing with his lawyer and the company, the best way to get back his money was to show to that woman that he is really serious about that matter and warn the woman to not mess with him.

Seungri heard his phone buzzed on the table, indicating an incoming call, he guessed that it was Jiyong. But he chose to ignore it, he really doesn’t have the energy to pick up the phone and talk to anyone. He just wanted to get away from the cruel world for a moment, with a false hope that when he wakes up later, his problem is all settled and he doesn’t need to worry about it anymore. With that lie he created for himself, he let his eyes closed and drifted to sleep, tears never stopped flowing out from his dark eyes.

******

The sound of the familiar female voice indicating he reached Seungri’s voicemail made Jiyong sighed for the nth time. He has been calling Seungri for more than 5 times but all were in vain. He didn’t manage to hear his maknae’s voice and it made him worried as hell. Jiyong dared to bet on all of his wealth that the younger must had read the negative comments again, that’s why he didn’t answer Jiyong’s call. He had known his maknae for too long to predict his actions and thoughts. To be honest, Jiyong felt bad for not being with Seungri when the news broke out; he really wanted to but he had an arranged meeting to discuss about their Japan album. He is stuck in YG building for the day and he felt guilty for that. What kind of lover am I, not being able to be there for Seungri when he needs me the most? Jiyong thought as he entered the meeting with Youngbae and the rest of YG staffs.

“Jiyong, Youngbae, please discuss further about this matter. I’ll leave this to the two of you. The others, you all can leave now. Thank you for your cooperation.” YG said as he stood up and everyone else left the room one by one, until Jiyong and Youngbae were the only ones left. Youngbae turned to Jiyong and began talking about some plans for their album. Jiyong half-listened to Youngbae’s words; his mind was preoccupied with Seungri and he felt anxious for his maknae’s condition. How is he coping up right now? Is he crying on bed, or is he sleeping? He couldn’t have thought of anything bad right? Jiyong slightly shook his head at the thought and frowned a little. Upon seeing Jiyong’s expression, Youngbae stopped on his talk and put a hand on Jiyong’s left shoulder. “Ji. I really think this shouldn’t be talked right now. I know your mind is not really here right now. We will have this talk later. Go to him now, Ji.” Jiyong’s eyes lighted up upon hearing Youngbae’s words and he couldn’t hide his gratitude. “Really, Bae? You’re letting me get off from this?” Jiyong asked warily, as if not believing his bestfriend’s words. “Yes, Ji. I know you’re really worried for Seungri right? He needs you right now, go back to him. Please take care of him, Ji. I’m afraid that he will fall sick again like last time. You know how fragile maknae is.” Youngbae comforted Jiyong and urged him out of the room faster. Jiyong just nodded and let a grateful smile to Youngbae before sprinting out the room and down the hallway, towards the parking lot. He couldn’t wait to reach their home and hold his maknae in his arms, comforting and showering his love until the younger couldn’t think about his problem anymore.

******

Jiyong entered their dark bedroom quietly and made his way toward the bed. Seungri was curled in a ball, sleeping on their bed. The younger looked so vulnerable it made Jiyong felt like his heart was torn in pieces; he really hates seeing the ever-so confident strong baby to appear so fragile like that. His victory could never be weak; he won’t allow it to happen. Jiyong lied carefully on the bed, immediately getting Seungri in his arms as soon as he did so. He Seungri’s head softly and stared at his maknae’s face for a while. He could see traces of dried tears on the younger’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter