Meet me

I love you because...

Class finally closed. Everyone go out from class but I stay. Me and Xiumin. And profesor too. Xiumin go to profesor and talk to him.
„Can I change my partner?“ Xiumin ask.
„Xiumin, you don't change your partner. You must be with Qri. Do you have problem with her?“ profesor ask him. Yes, he has problem with me. But I don't know what I doing.
„No...“ he say fast and go out from class. I'm in class all the time. I feel tears in my eyes. I want cry.
______

„Qri!“ I hear someone scream my name. I look who is it. I don't believe it. It's Xiumin. What he want? Why he want see me? Now?
„Umm... Hi Xiumin!“ I said fast. He come to me.
„Do you have time? I want ask you for report“ he smiled. Oh... report. I know it why he want to talk with me. Why he smile at me? He don't remember me now.
„Oh... report. I thing we do it Friday, do you have time?“ I ask him. He's thinking.
„Yes, Friday is good“ he smiled. „Do you know where I live?“
„Ah...yes“ I said slowly. Yes, I know where do you live. I was in your home every day when I was young. Ah Xiumin...I want to say who I am. I want to say you, I'm Qri, your best friend.
„Qri? What are you thinking?“ he ask me. I look at him.
„Oh...Nothing Xiumin. I'm thinking about Math. I must learn it. I'm fine“ I smiled.
„Ok, bye“ he said and go away.
____
„Boram, tell me. Is this normal? I don't believe it!“ I said happily.
„Please, breathe! I know. It's miracle but you don't believe it. He want a good sign from report“ she said slowly.
„I know, but I'm happy. We will be together again. Maybe we will be friends“ I said with smile.
„Maybe...“ she said. We are at my home. Boram sit on my bed and I wall around the room. I wish to be friend with him. Again!
____

Friday!! Finally!! I'm going to Xiumin's house. It's been years.

-Flashback-
We were six. I had birthday. I was at Xiumin's house with my parents. I had beatiful cake. It was purple with pink and white flowers.
„Make a wish“ my mum say. I think. I want be friend with Xiumin forever. And I want more and more friends. I blow the candles. Everyone sing me happy birthday. I was happy. Xiumin has nice voice.
„Please tell me your wish“ Xiumin said me, when we were alone. I smiled at him.
„I can't say it, because it isn't come true“ I said.
„Okay...but you tell me when yhe wish come true“ he smile.
„Okay, Xiumin!“
-Flashback end-

I ring on bell. I wait moment. When the door come open, I see Xiumin's mum. She stayed the same. She look like still young.
„Qri?“ she ask me slowly. I smiled at her. She is cute.
„Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim. Is Xiumin at home?“ I ask her.
„Yes, he is“ she smiled „you changed. You are beatiful woman.“
„Thank you.“
„Are you friend with Xiumin again?“ she ask me with big smile.
„Oh...No...He don't remember me. He don't know who I am. We must make report together“ I said sadly. We walked inside and we go to livingroom. I sit down on sofa with Xiumin's mum.
„He know who are you, but he changed a lot“ she said sadly.
„I know...he isn't my old friend Xiumin. Xiumin changed when he was first girlfriend. In this momet, he don't want meet me. He don't contact me, text me or say me What's wrong. I don't why he changed so much“ I cried. I feel tears in my eyes.
„Maybe, you change him back“ she smiled.
„But I don't know how“ I wope my tears. She smiled at me. I think, she know I love Xiumin.
„Mum! Do you know where is Qri?“ he scream „She was here at 15 minutes.“
„She is here“ his mum said.
„Okay I go to him. We must work“ I bowed and I run to his room. His room never changed. His room is blue. He have big bed, desk, notebook, two armchairs and chair to desk.
„Do you know where I have room?“ she ask me suspiciously.
„N-no, your mum tell me where you have room“ I lied. I was sleep in his bed thousand times, when I was young.
„Really?“ he ask me again.
„Yes, please don't ask me anyone. We must work“ I said quickly.
„Okay“ he said annoyed and we start. We were quietly. I'm writting and Xiumin reading from notebook. Three hour later, we finally end.
„I'm tired“ I said sadly.
„Do you want drink?“ he ask me fast. I look at him. Without smile. Without emotions.
„No...I must go home. My mum call me every moment“ I said fast.
„Oh...“ he said „Okay, go.“
„Bye“ I said and I go home.
______

I go to shop, because my mom want make my favourite food. I'm happy. I buy all what she want and I go slowly at home. I saw Chanyeol and Xiumin. They are walking next to me.
„Hi Qri“ Chanyeol said. Xiumin is quiet. What's happening?
„Hey gyus, what's happening?“ I said fast.
„We want to ask you“ Chanyeol said „Do you want go to Xiumin's B-day party?“
„Oh...“ I can't breathe. Xiumin smiled at me. He want it? He want to I come to his B-day party?
„Tell me Qri“ Xiumin say.
„I....