Don't Ignore me

I love you because...

Qri go to school with friend Boram. We are go to schol together every day. I'm happy, because Boram is my good friend. I really like her.
„So do you know it?“ as me Boram. I look at her.
„What do you mean?“ I say.
„Xiumin has Birthday next month. He has big B-day party. Chanyeol want to ask you to go with him“ she smile.
„Boram, I don't go“ I say sadly.
„Why? You must forget to Xiumin and be happy. I don't see smile on your face long time“ she say sadly.
„I know, but I don't want it. I don't want forget to my memories.“
When we go to school, I see Xiumin. My heart beat so fast. I want go home and cry. Xiumin be with his friends. I see Chanyeol too. He smile at me. Chanyeol look back to Xiumin and tell him something. Boram go to profesor Kim. She want to ask him some things about Math and Biology. Our profesor on Math and Biology is Kim Junmyeon. Most girls from school loves him. He is...I don't know...Handsome? I don't thing about this. I run fast to the my classroom. I want be alone. I'm alone. I want to remember time with Xiumin. It was beatiful memory.

-Flashback-
We had fourteen. We were very good friend. We were sitting in Xiumin's house. Xiumin was playing games on playstation and I watch to game. Xiumin was screamimg when he win. We made more hugs too.
„Do you want to play game with me?“ he ask me. I look to him. I don't now play this game. Xiumin is good in this.
„I don't know how“ I say it sadly. He smile at me and he views my head.
„I'll teach you to play this, okay?“ he want laugh at me but he was dear. In this moment, my heart beat so fast. In this moment I fall in love with Xiumin. It's be like a miracle. But It's very bad. I don't fall in love Xiumin. Xiumin was my best friend. We know each other 14 years. We are like Brother and sister.

Next week, I go to shop alone. I want be alone. Xiumin ask me whether to go with me but I say no. I must be alone now. When I went from shop, I saw him with unknow girl. They are kiss. My heart was break and I go home fast. I cried so so much. Xiumin since this call never call me or text me. I lost my „brother“ forever. It was hard
-Flashback END-

Xiumin come to class. He don't look to me. I have my head on desk. I want get up from this nightmate. I want be with my friend. I love him. I don't want him like boyfriend, I want him like my best friend. When the bell ringing to teaching, I raised my head and sat normally. We have History. I really like this subject. But I hate this profesor. Profesor comes to the class.
„So students, we must make a report as a couple. I say now your couple“ he say. I want to be with Boram or Chanyeol, because they are my friends. Boram and Chanyeol big friends. They know each other like me and Xiumin. They are like brother and sister. They are cute.
„Chanyeol and Boram“ profesor say „and last is Xiumin and Qri.“
„What?“ we say it together. Xiumin look at me. I don't want it. I don't want make report with him. But maybe It's change. Maybe we will be friends again. Maybe...I bellieve. 
______________
Hi! This is my first fanfic. I know, this is not good. Sorry for my English. It's not my main language.