Chapter Six

Determined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just one more punch... One more... K.O.!

Barely able to stop himself from grinning, Kyuhyun continued to let his game character roam around in the virtual world, looking for the next characters to pick a duel with.

Picking one up easily, Kyuhyun immediately started the fight, knowing that he could easily win the duel. His opponent's life was less than 50% and Kyuhyun was about to go in for the final attack when -

"Kyuhyun!"

Kyuhyun would have happily ignored whoever was calling out to him when the baritone voice finally registered in his brain. Surprised, Kyuhyun looked up from his PSP and found Yesung running towards him. Distracted as he was, he failed to notice that the duel in his game was still ongoing and that he forgot to pause it.

As Yesung stopped in front of him, his breathing slightly heavy from the run, cheeks stained pink, a loud sound blared from his PSP, announcing Kyuhyun's defeat merrily.

"Oh no." Yesung looked at his PSP in dismay. "Did I cause you to lose your game?"

"Nah, it's alright." Kyuhyun said, hastily stowing his PSP out of sight. He smiled at Yesung. "Hello hyung. What's up?"

"I actually have this favor to ask, erm..." Yesung started to fidget, and Kyuhyun couldn't help but find it adorable.

Kyuhyun watched as Yesung took a deep breath, and he looked like he was about to speak when Kyuhyun felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey, Kyu."

Distracted, Kyuhyun glanced to his left and found Donghae smiling at him.

"Hey." Kyuhyun replied shortly, wondering how to get his friend out of the picture quickly. He was still trying to decide if he should introduce his very attractive friend to Yesung - it didn't seem like a very smart choice at this point.

The decision was taken out of his hand, though, when he saw Donghae looking at Yesung curiously. Yesung, who had noticed the look, smiled at Donghae.

"Hello, I'm Yesung."

Donghae smiled as well. "Hello there. By any chance, are you the one who's helping out Kyuhyun in the music club?"

"Yeah, he told you about me?" Yesung asked, a small smile on his lips.

Donghae took a quick glance at Kyuhyun, his eyes sparkling. "Yeah, I heard you're a really good singer." Donghae said, which caused Yesung's cheeks to turn just a little bit pinker. "I'm Donghae, by the way. Kyuhyun's friend and classmate."

Turning to nudge his friend to make him go away, both Kyuhyun and Donghae failed to notice as Yesung's jaw drop just a little bit in surprise. Yesung quickly regained his composure though, and when the two turned to look at him, only a brilliant smile was visible on his face.

"Hello Donghae! It's very nice to meet you!" Yesung said warmly, offering his hand for a handshake, which Donghae took happily.

"It's really nice to meet you too. I hope you take good care of Kyuhyun." Donghae smiled charmingly at Yesung.

"Yeah, I will."

Frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter