Love and Justice

Love and Justice

Chapter 12: Epilogue 

 

Memorize by the yellow leaf falling from the tree, Tiffany didn't notice a shadow looming behind her until she felt a pair of strong arms, wrapping itself around her, keeping her warm. 

 

"What are you doing out here instead of inside where its warm?" "I just wanted to come out for some fresh air and to." "To what?" 

 

Turning around to face her husband, Tiffany wrapped her hands around his neck, "To think about us Jaejoong Oppa. About our beginning future together as husband and wife." Tiffany said, smiling while a blush adorned her cheeks. 

 

"Have I told you today that I love you?" Jaejoong asked, leaning his forehead against hers, "Yes, you did. 5 times today already Oppa." Tiffany answered, chuckling "Well, I want to tell you again. I love you Tiffany Kim." "I love you too Oppa. Always and forever." 

 

Before Tiffany and Jaejoong could leaned in for a kiss, they were interrupted by a shrieked. Turning to looked who interrupted them, they found out it was Hyunjoong and one of Tiffany's co-worker. 

 

"Its you again. Why can't you looked where your walking buddy? Are you blind or something?" 

 

"I'm sorry Somin. I didn't mean to..." "How do you know my name?" Somin asked, blinking rapidly, "Are you stalking me or something?" "No, no, don't get the wrong idea. Its just that..." "That what?" "I...I..." "You...You what?" "Please let me explained." "You better have a good explanation or I will be taking you to court." 

 

"Somin." 

 

"Tiffany Eonni." Giving Hyunjoong a dark looked, Somin ran towards Tiffany. 

 

"What happened? Are you ok?" Tiffany asked, smiling. 

 

"No, that guy over there spilled drink all over me." "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." "Humph." 

 

Slapping his hand onto Hyunjoong's shoulder, Jaejoong said, "Seems like you got yourself a little girl trouble here, little brother." "Hyung." 

 

"Little brother? Hyung?" Somin asked, looking back and forth from Jaejoong and Hyunjoong who was arguing around girl trouble. 

 

"Let me introduce you to someone Somin." Tiffany said, pulling Somin to where her husband and Hyunjoong were, "Hyunjoong Oppa." 

 

Stopping their childish argument, the brothers turned to look at Tiffany, "Oppa, I would like you to meet my co-worker, Jung So Min. Somin, this is Kim Hyunjoong, my husbands younger brother." 

 

"Nice to meet you Somin-ah." Hyunjoong bowed, "And I'm sorry for bumping into you again. I really didn't mean to." 

 

Looking closely at Hyunjoong for the first time, Somin found out he was quite good-looking himself, 'What are you thinking Sominnie? Snap out of it.' "It...Its alright." Somin said shyly, looking away to hide her oncoming blushed. 

 

"If you would like, I can take you to my mom so she could find you something to change into. I'm sure you wouldn't want to wear that for the whole day." Hyunjoong said, smiling sweetly, "And besides, I have something that belong to you." 

 

Looking over at Tiffany, Somin turned back to look at Hyunjoong, "S...Sure." 

 

Being a gentleman, Hyunjoong stuck out his arm, hoping for Somin to take which she did before leading her inside to find his mom. 

 

"Do you think they have something for each other?" Jaejoong asked, walking to stand behind Tiffany, "You think so?" Tiffany said, turning to the side to look at her husband, "I know so. Come on, let's go inside. You have been out here for too long." 

 

Later on into the night, while Tiffany and Jaejoong were dancing, they realized Hyunjoong and Somin were dancing closeby, having a good time together. 

 

"Oppa." Tiffany whispered, for Jaejoong to hear only, "Hmmm?" Looking up, Tiffany couldn't stopped the smile from spreading onto her face, "What do you think about playing matchmaking?" 

 

Smiling mischievously at each other, the married couple turned to look at the soon-to-be couple, a planned brewing in their mind.