005

Shinigami
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

 

03/01/20XX

“Who is that?”

I turned to my back when someone was tapping on my shoulder. I gave her a smile before I hoisted my bag from dropping off my shoulder.

“Oh that? He is emm... my oppa.” I was mentally chanting the word again and again. Oppa. Oppa. Oppa. Oppa. My love. My love. My love. My love.

Yu Ra beamed. “Really? Wow your oppa is so handsome!”

I just chuckled over her remark because I couldn’t deny that fact. Today was my second day in school. I didn’t know what gotten into 1606’s head this morning when suddenly he said he wanted to drive me to school. Of course I was delighted over it and accepted his offer. After he drove me to school, he went off for his job.

He got a librarian character this time. It didn’t suit him though. He should be given character like a model or artist but I was thinking perhaps barista would suit him more. Can you imagine 1606 in white shirt and black apron was brewing coffee at some cafe? Then he would draw a heart with the creamer on the coffee and give it to me with a sweet smile saying ‘For you my dear.’

Ahhhhhhhhh....

 

“Min Hee! Min Hee!”

Yu Ra’s voice snapped me out from my fantasy. I felt warmness was creeping up my cheeks. Yu Ra gave me her confused look before she shook her head.

“Are you listening to what I just said?” Yu Ra asked me.

“I’m sorry. Come again?”

Yu Ra flung her hand on my shoulder. “I was asking whether your oppa is single or not?"

I bit my inner cheek. Suddenly, I was annoyed over her question. It was the same at the Holy Sky City. The girls would ask me exactly the same question. 1606 got bunch of fangirls but thankfully he never paid any attention to them.

“Too bad Yu Ra. My oppa already have a steady girlfriend.”

Which is me. Heh.

“Hmm I should not be surprised. He’s so hot I bet girls would throw themselves at him.”

I managed a thin smile at her because that was sooo true. However I felt the responsibility to back him up. “Nahh even if the girls throw themselves at him, he would not take any opportunities on it. He is a loyal person.”

“Of course, of course. His sister should know better right?”

I grinned at Yu Ra while nodding my head in approval. After that our conversation was changed to another topic. As Yu Ra and I were on our way to the assembly, I noticed a boy was staring at me with curved lips at the cafeteria since the assembly was located near it. I didn’t want to be labelled as a snob, so I exchanged smile with him and to my surprise his smile widened more. Thinking to myself he was just being friendly, I just shrugged.

The assembly was taking about 20 minutes before we went to our class. It was so loud that morning. The boys were talking about football while the girls talked about boy bands, fashion and so on. It was different with Yu Ra though. She was not one of those girls. As soon as we got into the class, she zipped off her bag and took out a book to read. Well, I shouldn’t stop her right? She was doing a good thing but then I was alone. She was so absorbed in her reading that I felt neglected.

The teacher for History seemed to be coming late. With my chin resting on my palm, I looked at my right and was surprised to find the boy that was staring at me back at the cafeteria was also in the class. He was seated at the table in second row which was next to me.

I frowned. It was my turn to stare at him.

Was he in here yesterday?

Perhaps the boy realized someone was boring her eyes out on him, he turned at me. Suprised because I was busted, my chin slipped off my palm almost making me to knock my chin on the table. I quickly looked at the front of the class in embarrassement. Then I heard a chuckle. Somehow the chuckle sounded so creamy that I couldn’t help but to look at him with the corner of my eyes.

He was smiling again. His eyes turned into crescent shape when his lips curved. Suddenly, I found him so cute.

Ehh??

Pretending to massage my nape, I leered at him again. He was still looking at me. Oh boy! Did he fall in love with me?

“Min Hee right?” Out of the blue, he questioned me that almost making me jumped on my seat.

“Emm yes.”

“I was absent yesterday so I didn’t meet you yet. My name is Chen.” without asking, he introduced himself. I nodded at him and gave him my best smile.

“Oh by the way, you got something stuck on your hair.”

Huh? What?

I gave him a blur expression. He chuckled again when suddenly he rose from his seat heading towards me. I was edgy on my seat as my heart was racing fast.

Why is he coming to me? Didn’t he see his friends are looking at him?

Oh my! Did he want to say he likes me? I’m sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter