003

Shinigami
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

 

 

01/01/20XX

 

I watched the crowd at the parade joyfully. Well, I like human especially the Japanese because without them there will be no anime. LOL

It's New Year and they were all in good moods. People were bustling around the city for the celebration. Couples were chuckling at their own jokes, the married ones were busy choosing stuffs at the market because of the New Year’s discount, and kids ran around happily. But little did they know, there will be two peoples die today.

Oh 1606 got one so it make three.

I stole a peek at 1606 that was busy leering at his watch from time to time. He wore spectacles today. He looked so handsome than usual not to mention he looked more intelligent. I heard there was a man on Earth who resembled him. That man goes with the name Wu Yi Fan, a famous artist in China. I had never been assigned to China but if one day I will be assigned there, I would love to see him. I bet the Wu Yi Fan guy was nicer than 1607.

“Hey how much time do you have left?” I asked him to usher the silence away. It was so silent that it almost suffocated me.

Both 1606 and I had a task at same districts today which was in Seocho-gu but in different neighbourhood. After he finished with his, I would be heading to Songpa-gu by myself.

He turned his back to me with his usual cold face. “46 minutes left. Yours?”

46 minutes? He still got plenty of time. Why did he bother being here anyways?

Oh?

Did he by chance wanted to accompany me today?? Teheee

Well, it made sense though because my task was in Sinwon-dong (neighbourhood) whilst his in Banpo-dong. Smiling, I glanced at my watch. “15 minutes more. Guess I should get ready.”

I rose from my sit. Now I am standing on the roof of a mall as I watched my target. I pulled off my earring from my ear and tossed it in the air. The earring then transformed into my scythe. I grabbed it before it fell and swung it producing a ‘swoosh’ sound.

Wuu I love that sound!    

“I’m all set!”

I swung my scythe again. “I’m going!”

I unfurled my wings. The bell on my wings chimed. Then, I eyed my first target’s movement that I had been observed since this morning. 

 

Name: Kim Jung A (Daughter of Lee Ha Na and Kim Dae Mun)

DOB: 23 May 1988

Date of Death: 01/01/20XX

Time of Death: 9.05 a.m.

Cause of Death: Loss of blood due to getting hit by a car

Location: Sinwon-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul South Korea

Status: Bad soul

Reward: 100,000 xoxo

 

 

“Good luck.”

I beamed at 1608, looking deliriously happy. There was one thing I liked the most about him. No matter how bad he treated me, he would always wished me ‘good luck’ before I performed my task.

Then I took off. My wings flapped majestically in the air. I spun around to feel the wing around me before I went higher just to shatter the fluffy white cloud. I giggled, loving the sensation of flying up in the air.

1 minute later, I went down the road. As I was about to furl my wing back, Kim Jung A walked through me. When I was on my task, human won’t be able to see me. I didn’t even get to know her because she was my first task on my first day.

I walked side by side with Kim Jung A. She was weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter