Chapter 6: Overseas Concert

Reality

“Damn it” Woohyun courses under his breathe when he heard the news that Sunggyu and Sungyeol went out together again. They have been really close lately and it’s making Woohyun jealous despite the fact that he has no right to be one after breaking up with Sunggyu.

“Woohyun this is London, of course anyone will take this opportunity to go out and have fun now that we have a chance” Dongwoo tries to comfort the younger man.

“But Sunggyu hyung has been clinging onto him too much lately. Honestly it hurts. Is that how less he loves me that he is now clinging on another man despite that I told him that I will come back for him after I settle things that I want to fix on my own. Is it really hard to give me some time? And now his action is piling up more the struggles I am going through” tears are b on Woohyun eyes.

“He is just like you. He is hurting”

“Hurting? How? Have you seen how he hugs Sungyeol every time we are in the airport? How he bites him on stage during our concert. The worst part… Why does it have to be Sungyeol? Why does it have to be another Infinite member? Every time I see them, it feels like there is a strong slap direct to my face. Every day I feel like his spitting fouls straight to my face”

“Of course he is hurting, you know yourself that he loves you. Maybe… just maybe, since you’re broke up, he finds comfort with Sungyeol so that he will not be hurt every day and every time just how like you are feeling now”

“But hyung. Why do it feels like I am hurting alone? Have I not done anything right to deserve this?”

“You are over thinking. Come with me”

"Where?"

“Outside. Anywhere. Here in London. You need to relieve all the stress. Walking helps me a lot when I want to think. I think it will help you too”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sunggyu hyung, can we talk?” Dongwoo approaches their leader on the back stage after IE in London.

“Not now Dongwoo. I’m really tired” Sunggyu refuses because it was really hard to talk with Dongwoo. The latter always have many thoughts when he speaks and all the thoughts is present in one sentence making all the words juggle as he talk.

“But hyung this is important. It’s about Woohyun”. Hearing Woohyun’s name makes all Sunggyu’s attention focus on Dongwoo.

“What about him?”

“Look, I am your friend, and so as I am a friend to Woohyun. I know you have your reasons but Woohyun is not getting any better. You know how he is on his biggest slump on his career recently and I think you are making things harder for him”

“Me? He is the one who wants to break up. I let him do what he wants and now it’s my fault?”

“Yes” Dongwoo states with diction. He is really worried about Woohyun because the younger man is getting more depress each day and he wants to help him be back to jolly Woohyun he had always been. “He will never fix the things he wanted to fix himself if you keep on clinging with Sungyeol. You know that he loves you so much that he let you go so that he can build himself for you. You know he does not have plan of leaving you completely. And that he still sees himself in the future with you”.

 

A/N: I took a bit long time before I updated again. It was because I feel really sad to receive very few comments and I feel like no one is reading this story. As I said from my previous update last Christmas, I already plotted the next two chapters, but because the response was not quite good from last chapter I did not have the inspiration to finish it. I might update again the next chapter this weekend, or maybe not depending from the response I will receive from this chapter. On the good side, I already plotted on how this story will end, thanks to infinite showtime and their recent IE concert schedule I was able to plot the story well.

By the way, this chapter, as you might notice, was actually based on Infinite Effect in London. Remember Woohyun’s IG update of a selca with Dongwoo strolling in London. Also, Sunggyu has been persistently answering having a vacation with Sungyeol from their recent interviews. This actually made me really sad as a solid WooGyu shipper.