Chapter 4: Alone

Reality

The rest Infinite members notice the cold shoulder between Woohyun and Sunggyu, it is quite obvious. They don’t talk to each other, they won’t look at each other’s eyes and they would avoid bumping on each other’s path.

“He’s annoying” Sungyeol stated as he approached Sunggyu who is seating alone in their practice room.

“Who?”

“Woohyun-hyung”

“………………….”

“He is selfish”

“Yeol shut up, don’t add on the stress I am currently managing now”

“It is not just me. Other members as well, just like you. No one wants to talk to him. Everything is his fault”

“No it is not, we are a team, we should understand each other”

“You, yourself is not talking to him” this sentence leaves Sunggyu a very strong pang on his heart. It is true that he don’t have the guts to talk to Woohyun, how could he? They just broke-up. He started crying and Sungyeol comforts him on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On their way to Guangzhou for Pop-Up Party. Woohyun feel heavy on his every step, he feels very lonely and alone. No one member would like to talk to him and be friend with him. All of them hates and blames him. Most of all, Sunggyu is not talking to him at all for three straight days already. Though he broke-up with Sunggyu, he still loves him, but he feels so broken alone he did not want to burden Sunggyu any further.

During the event, Woohyun tries to fake a smile and tries to fake his greasiness to the fan because he feels very stress and very lonely deep inside. His action did not pass through the bold eyes of Inspirits, some is worried about him, some hates him for faking, and some are fighting because they thought some fans are just over reacting. Woohyun feels guiltier after seeing the fans reaction in SNS. He went straight back stage to cry thus he can express and release all the heavy feelings drowning him inside. Sunggyu is passing through the halls when he saw Woohyun sneaking. He still loves him and misses him yet he is mad for breaking up with him. The latter decided to follow Woohyun secretly just to stare at him one last time but surprises when Woohyun suddenly starts crying by his self. Sunggyu badly wants to run and hug Woohyun and comfort him but he knows better not to. Then it hits him, Woohyun is crying alone because no one remains by his side, the other members is also giving him a cold shoulder after the incidents, unlike him, Sunggyu now have Sungyeol to be always by his side. Sunggyu realizes that though Woohyun and his relationship will never be the same, he needs to be civil with Woohyun because he is still the leader of Infinite.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait of update (if there is anyone waiting for it?) I do not have a very valid excuse but I am just not inspired to continue this story. I receive a very few comments and no upvotes. This makes me wonder if writing this story is really worth it to be share, or should I just keep this to myself. I guess others hate this story too because of the theme.